Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatqueen Lady Kimi now leans over the slave, who was prepared as a human toilet and pisses mercilessly into his mouth. Then she presses a big pile of shit out of her butt hole, which falls directly into his slave mouth. The shit is nice and soft. The slave smacks while chewing. His mouth is full. But then the two ladies bend over the slave and puke really much in his throat. And again, the cunt swallows.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello my good, my dear and dear fans. In this video you will see me and my new mistress Ilona. Today I decided to make her a submissive slave and make her eat shit from a dog bowl. I put a leash on her and drove around the room, showing you her graceful young body. She did not resist and dutifully followed where I directed her with a leash. Then I forced Ilona to lick my cunt. Then I took a dog bowl and shit in it. Ilona licked my dirty ass. Then I dipped her beautiful face in my shit. She did not know what I would do and it came as a surprise to her) I dipped her face in the shit again and again. Then I made her swallow some shit. Then I smeared her boobs and ass with poop. I drove her around the room again on a leash. My humble Ilona completely obeyed me and we were both happy)
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1 004 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Parvati just finished another kinky and bizarre scat movie ! AS usually, most of them are EPIC ! Today slave was ready to be her human toilet in her public balcony, drinking her piss and in her bedroom, in a hose cocoon, receiving her shit on his mouth ! Great close up of Goddess ass and pussy lips, clit sucking, pussy licking and a torrent of piss in his mouth ! Great Domme, one of the best in Romania !
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 249 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The Scatqueens Lady Domi and Lady Kimi have put their toilets in a tune outfit. As stupid as he looks, he must kneel before the two and open his mouth when the ladies want to spit or ash. They first use it as a human ashtray. He swallows all the ashes. Then it goes pretty fast. Lady Kimi and Lady Domi piss in his open slave mouth. He swallows and swallows. Then comes the pile of shit of Lady Domi and falls directly into the mouth of the toilet slave.

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a very special and unique clip which i am sure you guys will appreciate. Without going into too much detail i begin by coughing up my phlegm and spitting it into her face for humiliation. Then i make the whore kneel down in front of me as i spew more and more phlegm down into her mouth. Then comes the special moment. I dig my fingers into my throat to reveal my dinner and spew it all over her. I force her to eat my vomit as I puke into her mouth! I make some really disgusting noises as i try to tickle my gag reflexes in order to bring everything out. The slug starts to gag and almost spews up her self! this is a very VERY disgusting and humiliating clip and the slag hates every moment of it. I rub it into her making her smell it. The whore is constantly gagging and is suffering big time from this humiliation. I find it hilariously funny! A GREAT CLIP. MUST BE SEEN!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

scatshop

Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The two Scatqueens ladies put the slave in a hooker outfit. So humiliated, he is led to the toilet and has to get ready for service as a toilet slave. That means in plain language, lie down, mouth open and swallow the piss and shit of Scatqueens.

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Its a nice warm morning and I am very horny! I have to use my subhuman toilet slave to shit in his mouth. But first, he will eat my pussy and make me cum haha. Yes, I can do whatever I want with him. He gives me wonderful orgasm and I bet his tongue is tired but I don’t care because he must lick my asshole and lubricate my anus. Log after log he takes all and swallows my waste … he is a good sub-human toilet.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I come back home from shopping and take of my normal clothes and suit up into my mistress gear and immediately call my slave to whipping his balls and having pierce his dick as he starts making his way to me preparing himself for what I have planned for him my stomach starts to hurt a lot as I command him to stand up and spread both of his legs apart so I can whip his balls my stomach starts hurting again and I start to wonder what is making my stomach hurt this much. I said: “HURRY UP SLAVE! I CAN BARELY HOLD IT ANYMORE!” as he enters the room with my toilet chair I demand him to get under the chair under my ass as I step over him and urgently pull my pants down and close my legs together as I use the chair for grip and I explosively shit out the pain all over the slaves face then as I keep squeezing the chair for more grip to let out more painful diarrhea then when I think it has calm down a tad bit I grip both arms around my stomach and lean forward to comfort myself as I keep pooping out the pain all over his face and during which I hear him crying and I shout (SHUT UP SLAVE!) as I repeat myself again telling him to shut up I have him open his mouth wider in order to shut him up with more shit down into his throat when I feel finished for the time being I get the toilet paper and wipe my ass and tell him to eat up my shitty tissues when are finished eating the pain all over his mouth because I may have to go again real soon. I meet with him in the living room to face more punishment when he is through eating as I prepare to give him for what I have instored for him (Hard ballbusting), when he comes to face his punishment I strictly tell him to never put such a cleanser in my drink again or you'll do the same thing to him again.
    Models: janet

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 731 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information