Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Desperate Shitty Pantyhose

Scatshop.com- Desperate Shitty Pantyhose

Description:
    I have an idea for today. Its a game my naughty boy. I desperate to poo so badly and you will jerking your dick for me. How its sound? Its sound fun and this will our first time to play such a this game. I suffering and you enjoy yourself while I desperation badly. I wear my nude pantyhose do you like them? So tight and sexy on my ass I think its super turn on for you to see me in this tights on. Relax and remove your clothes please I tease you a lot to showing my pantyhose ass and tights and giving you encouragement and instructions how you do jerk off your dick while I desperation to shit. Feeling bad seriously and cant wait to release my huge poo and destroy with it the tights. So if you jerk it well and bring yourself so close to cum while I tease you then your reward is to see me shitting in my hoses on my side then if you really want can cum but I would prefer to not cum yet Just stroke your dick and I release my nasty and super stinky poo into just a magic when the creamy poo spreading all around my asshole and pussy make them very dirty. I remove in doggy to half way fall off a piece of shit from and for sure huge turn on to you while could admire my nasty ass from behind. Please jerk it and give me your cum. I want you to shoot it on my dirty pantyhose ass. So are you ready to cum? Have fun.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19121110.mp4
    File Size : 601.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:50
    Video : AVC, 8 332 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1tawydb5wkxg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Is it delicious?

Scatshop.com- Is it delicious?

Description:
    Let me try
    Model:
    Pinky_Prada
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20201110_160002.mp4
    File Size : 256.19 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:01:48
    Video : AVC, 19.7 Mb/s, 30.278 FPS
    Audio : AAC (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5p5n5jwt1y18

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Olga pees in jeans and masturbates

Scatshop.com- Olga pees in jeans and masturbates

Description:
    Good afternoon dear friends. In this video Olga, she shot a video in jeans. Olya put on light jeans and posed in front of the camera, showing how they sit on her big ass. She bent over, arched, lifted her legs in different ways showing herself. Then Olga gave a shit and pissed into jeans and already posed in dirty jeans inside. Olga showed her dirty ass and then she went further, Olga sat down on the nightstand with her jeans down and began to masturbate her pussy with her fingers and bring herself to orgasm. She could not miss the moment and get a messy orgasm. This bitch always gets an orgasm, does it whenever possible, her cunt and ass are always ready to act, and if there is also a warm shit stock, it doubles the desire. So in this video, Olga masturbated with dirty fingers and got an orgasm. Then she put on jeans, showed herself to you and said goodbye with a kiss Wait for new videos, hot and dizzying every day Enjoy your viewing
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID20201104170132-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 818.82 MB
    Duration : 00:13:25
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 326 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4857s7so4ll6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Faceriding My Slave Then Relieving Myself

Scatshop.com- Faceriding My Slave Then Relieving Myself

Description:
    -Custom Clip-
    My slave is mostly upside down with his head on the couch, awaiting my delicious pussy. Im really horny and I have no other way to get off but to ride his face like a pony. There isnt much dialogue as I rock my body back and forth, using his face as my sex toy, disregarding his comfort and pleasure completely. To me, he is merely an object for my satisfaction.
    As I work my pussy on his mouth, I go harder and harder and more intense the closer I get to my climax. When I finally fill his mouth up with cum, my body shudders and I cry out in pleasure. Kitten is in pain but stays still as an obedient toy for me. But as soon as I finish, I order him to the floor. I have one more thing to do.
    My pussy goes right back on his mouth when he lies down and I fill it up with my delicious golden juice. I relieve myself in several long spurts and he swallows what he can, but the power is very strong and it overflows. I keep going as he struggles to consume it, then I make him clean me all up when Im done.
    Its so great to have an amazing orgasm and relieve myself all in one go Slaves really can be useful.
    Model:
    PastelGoddess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Face-Riding-My-Slave-Then-Relieving-Myself.mp4
    File Size : 1321.15 MB
    Duration : 00:10:52
    Video : AVC, 16.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6btl1fsas54b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tatiana shit in jeans

Scatshop.com- Tatiana shit in jeans

Description:
    Hello my dear friends. In this video, you will see how I got shit and wet my jeans. I was in the room and posed in front of you. I moved around the apartment and showed you myself in jeans, my dry and clean pussy and anus. Then I sat down in front of the mirror and shit and pissed into my jeans. Showed you my dirty ass and put jeans on myself again. I frolicked, did various exercises in dirty jeans and showed periodically how wet they were and how shit seeps through the fabric. Heres a movie I came out today. Enjoy your life, my dear friend
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20201102_125430-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 738.86 MB
    Duration : 00:12:05
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 340 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lkduozh38xv1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Daily dookie 4 POOP ON MY PERIOD COMPILATION (5 shits)

Scatshop.com- Daily dookie 4 POOP ON MY PERIOD COMPILATION (5 shits)

Description:
    Good morning my fellow filthy darlings
    Todays DD Compilation features:
    -5 separate shits Some smaller and struggling, some sticky and smooth. Period poops are always a mystery bag
    - A close up view of my un-wiped asshole between attempts,
    - A closer look at my pussy and thighs bejeweled with ruby red,
    - A slow tampon removal,
    - A little bit of light pussy spreading to show the red inside glazed on my fingers
    There has been a gap of DD videos, due to the difficulty and tiredness of my menstrual time, but we are back in the swing now
    Yesterdays diet:
    Breakfast-Nutri-grain cereal
    Lunch-Spaghetti bolognese
    Snack-LOTS OF CHOCOLATE TO EASE THE PAIN
    Dinner-Cheesy pizza. Because I deserve it.
    Enjoy my struggling,
    xxlustihoodxx
    **WHAT IS DAILY DOOKIE?**
    DD is my first endeavour. To film all poop relief through out the day, multiple sessions where this occurs, to give you the ultimate climax compilation of EFRO each day (as my body allows). In addition, I will add the diet of the day before to give you an intimate insight into the making of each clip.
    These videos are all natural, based on my personal desperation.
    Model:
    xxlustihoodxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 14-9-20-DD.mp4
    File Size : 783.97 MB
    Duration : 00:07:13
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2naax6iigu4u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Christine Ambra and friend JOI hosiery kaviar

Scatshop.com- Christine Ambra and friend JOI hosiery kaviar

Description:
    Today you can see together 3 of the most erotic ladies from Romania. First Mistress Christine and Mistress Amber. They wanted to relax together and excite their slave by various means. They both dressed in Wolford pantyhose and brought some flavors to make sure the slave became addicted to them. They made him masturbate in front of them, just looking at them and they put an older smelly pantyhose on his face. They incited him and caressed him and then made him edge, without being able to ejaculate. After making fun of him, Mistress Ambra caught the slave in her bathroom smelling her underwear. For this fact, she explained that from today on he will become her personal toilet where she will defecate, it doesnt matter if she pees or poops. For a better understanding of his new role in the Mistresss life, she baptized him, obliged him to drink her piss and stay to suck her pantyhose full of pee. In the last part of the clip, a good friend of theirs was horny at home and wanted to poop and get dirty. She poop then smear, lick and suck a few pieces. An epic movie with 3 very perverse romanian ladies
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Christine-Ambra-and-friend-JOI-hosiery-and-kaviar.mp4
    File Size : 984.11 MB
    Duration : 00:26:25
    Video : AVC, 4 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/45vg99yzcmme

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Eating My Shit

Scatshop.com- Toilet Eating My Shit

Description:
    Hello, my dear funs In this new video you will see how I went to the toilet and how I sit on the toilet bowl and pooping. On my usual morning, I went to poo. Of course, I took with me the camera and make a video for you and you will see how poops comes out of my arse and into the toilet. Come visit my store often, I make new videos almost every day to please you Enjoy my fresh shit
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11321.mp4
    File Size : 770.96 MB
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bhfxoa8fpipf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- BBW Dirty Toilet

Scatshop.com- BBW Dirty Toilet

Description:
    I am so desperate to relieve myself and poop in the toilet. I dont know how long I can hold out. I sit on the toilet in the opposite position and you get a close up view of me pooping and my shitty asshole. You should eat my shit and lick my toilet clean after Ive made it so dirty.
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 21121.mp4
    File Size : 1302.39 MB
    Duration : 00:11:32
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w54a8phumyou

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Anita kaviar and diarrhea in throat

Scatshop.com- Mistress Anita kaviar and diarrhea in throat

Description:
    Goddess Anita shitting 3 times in this clip. She calls her human toilet and fills his mouth twice, with many portions of kaviar and diarrhea. She obliged him to stroke his cock while he eats everything from her anus Then she shittings in her green pantyhose and show you a nice diarhea in them
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mistress-Anita-kaviar-and-diarrhea-in-throat.mp4
    File Size : 453.58 MB
    Duration : 00:14:44
    Video : AVC, 3 997 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 288 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: