Pro User

Oct 2016

SG shits her panties so you can eat it - - scatshop

SG shits her panties so you can eat it - - scatshop

I’m a naughty school girl who loves teasing you. I take a big loud crackling shit in my white panties so I can send it to you to eat up. Shitting then spitting in my panties. *This was a custom video for Matthew so the name is on my panties and mentioned a few times in the video.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eriko Makes A Mess - - scatshop

Eriko Makes A Mess - - scatshop

Holding it until it can’t be held anymore!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let Me Feed You My Shit - - scatshop

Let Me Feed You My Shit - - scatshop

Watch me push out a massive load of shit! Look at how big and beautiful that poop is! It’s marbled too! Lighter brown shit mixed with darker poop! You want to taste it? Can I feed you my shit? Yes, I see how excited you’re getting. You want to eat my fresh, tasty shit out of my hand. Let me feed you. Listen to me tell you how to taste it, how to lick it, how to chew it up, and swallow it all! Oh yes, you dirty shit eater! Let me feed you my amazing shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 915 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

6 Shits 1 Clip - - scatshop

6 Shits 1 Clip - - scatshop

I haven't been feeling well but I still wanted to show my supporters love, So enjoy a compilation of my 6 shits over a few days. A few farts,desperate shits, little shits & big ones too
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shit Balls For Sissy - - scatshop

Shit Balls For Sissy - - scatshop

Your my sissy slut i own you… only me no one else.
    i want to pimp you out have you eating from lots of different arses but first you need to demolish mine….
    poppers will help with the eating part dont you worry!
    i bend over tell you to watch as i push hard shit balls out of my arse lucky for you the harder is easier to eat and swollow…
    my ass stretches open pushing one big thick scat ball before i push out more shooting them far out of my dirty shithole!
    Now sniff those poppers as i say hold and exhale when i say and eat my lumps of shit… chew my shit balls and be the toilet pig you were born to be!
    #sissy #toiletslavery #shit #scat #hardballs #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 24 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty games with hot, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

Dirty games with hot, soft, smelly shit - - scatshop

I like dirty games, I like how smell shit, love feel his sticky touch. And I love fisting my husband. These two fetishes are perfectly matched and I am very happy to fuck him with my fist in his dirty fucking ass. Shit oozes out of his ass, spills out. It’s so hot, soft, smelly. It is such bliss to feel it in my hands, on my skin, on my body. It’s so inviting me, so exciting
    1. Dirty fisting with shit, I like it
    You didn't shit tonight. Today I will fisting you without lubrication. Shitting, Push shit. Oh how sweet, fragrant, soft shit. What a delicious smell, I really like it. And you bitch, dont pucker up! Lie and endure. You my slave, obey and pleaser your Mistress. Here is you bitch fist in the ass. So much shit, how easy hand slides inside, wonderful, great. Now I will constantly use shit instead of lubricant for fisting. Yeah, that's it, I'm gonna shove my hand up your ass even deeper. Push, piss, I see you're starting to like it too.
    2. Want more shit, I'm covered in it
    I try to habituate my husband to shit and use all sorts of tricks for this. Come to me dear, give me your ass. How cozy your ass is and I can feel that warm shit inside of you. Come on, shitting on me, don't be shy. Yeah, it's so nice, warm, soft, smelly shit all over my body. More, shit more, I want more shit. How I feel good, I'm gonna cum. I'm covered in shit. I'll go get toilet slave out of the bathroom, let him lick everything off me
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tsuya Sensual Poop - - scatshop

Tsuya Sensual Poop - - scatshop

Sultry eyes and a thick poop!
    Multiple angles. Close-up ending. Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your First Scat Experience - - scatshop

Your First Scat Experience - - scatshop

Youve always dreamed of trying scat well now all your dreams are going to come true… I tease you with my ass before telling you i want you to drink my pee and eat my shit…
    I pee a yellow stream as i push out warm scat.. before showing you in and breaking you off a small piece to try…
    I then smear two lines onto my bra cups and autograph it…
    Now im going to tell you exactly what to do with it… From smelling to licking to chewing inside that mouth and cumming as you swollow…
    You love having my shit inside your mouth dont you…
    I say name in this
    #scat #toiletslavery #poop #poo #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 49 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth - - scatshop

Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth - - scatshop

The view of the descending ass on the mouth and face of the slave is fascinating. My girlfriend beckons hairy crotch toilet slaves. They look like rabbits from below at her chocolate eye of the anus and obediently open their mouths letting in the creamy shit. Lady’s shit is a gift for a slaves. The shit of Mistress tastes like the sweetest treat in the world. A soft, enveloping mass of shit fills the mouth of the toilet slave and he flies to nirvana from happiness. Are you ready to open your mouth and serve as a living toilet.
    1. Let creamy shit slide in your mouth
    My girl friend is very hairy. She has a hairy cunt, legs, armpits. She loves to use the mouth of toilet slaves as a full toilet, forcing they to drink urine and eat her shit. A strong stream of urine hits directly into the toilet, splashing. Her ass shrinks, giving out more and more soft fragrant shit. She fascinates, lures you shit-eaters, it's so magical that you want to insert your tongue into her ass and let the creamy shit slide right into your mouth. Oh Yes, she loves to shit in her mouth, she cums from it, gets the strongest orgasms.
    2. Open mouth, I'll piss and shit in
    I had to go home, not to waste the urine and shit. I have a delicious, hairy pussy. Open your mouth, I'll piss in it without taking off my underpants. Now they're wet, they smell like piss, they smell my pussy. Wash them in your toilet mouth later. Now get ready, I want to shit, open your toilet mouth. Yes, what bliss. My shit is so soft and creamy, it just slides in your mouth. Yes, take more, fill your fucking mouth with my cream shit. And don't forget when you swallow, lick my ass clean. Brush your tongue deeper, penetrate my ass.
    Models:

Duration: 15 min 30 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your Scat Dreams Come True - - scatshop

Your Scat Dreams Come True - - scatshop

Youve watched me for years, Had dreams of what it would be like to to finally have me shit right infront of your eyes… Well im going to make all your dreams come true…
    I make you watch as i creamy cum it drips down to my tight shit filled asshole and i make you lick it all up…
    Before bringing my asshole in touching distance… Watch me shit baby i want you tasting my warm scat.. licking, tasting all of me…
    I show you the load left before smearing on your dick giving you a dirty scat handjob then stick it inside my dirty asshole….
    Your dieing you cum arnt you… Im going to give you a cum countdown while i put a pievce of my shit in your mouth and make you swollow….
    I say name in this
    #toiletslavery #poop #scat #scathandjob #log #poo #evamarie88
    Models:

Duration: 21 min 50 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information