Pro User

Oct 2016

Fishnet Scat Play - - scatshop

Fishnet Scat Play - - scatshop

FISHNET TIGHTS IN THIS ARE FOR SALE! $50 PM ME IF YOU WANT
    Watch me in white fishnet tights show them off before ripping open the back and fucking my ass i get my toy dirty then lick it clean before spreading my cheeks and pushing out a load onto my bed. I show you it before smearing all over my cheeks…
    I fuck my ass one more time before releasing more shit before licking it clean once more
    then smearing all over my fishnet lights and fucking my pussy and ass again…
    I now want you to explode so i stick my shit in my mouth and chew before giving you a cum countdown to blow your load
    I love being a filthy scat girl
    I Say Name Theo In This
    Models:

Duration: 25 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana and Olga shitting in white pants - - scatshop

Yana and Olga shitting in white pants - - scatshop

Yana Olga and I love to play the most dirty things , this time Yana and Olga wore white pants to shit in them , Olga and Yana first move around the room , taking different poses and show you how they look white pants , and after Yana sat on Olga and they started to fill their pants with shit about how cool it is , it so much exciting . Olga left a lot of crap and her pants immediately changed color from white to brown . Oh yeah this is the shit , Yana , astride Olga , and also filled his pants with shit . The girls were just excellent , they started to play in these pants , Teresa each other , to crawl on his knees , in short to do everything , but without taking off the dirty pants , shit at this point was in his pants . Fucking they are two of the most dirty whores who are ready for more experiments .
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

12min face smear - - scatshop

12min face smear - - scatshop

This movie starts out with myself looking all dolled up with my makeup and my hair done being very sensual and nice. I then proceed to piss in a plastic bowel facing the camera. Then I BEGIN TO SHIT TURDS IN THE BOWL producing a nice facial mask to smear on my face and chest. I stand up and and show you my creation then I mix my shit and pee together and BEGIN TO SMEAR IT ON MY FACE AND NECK AREA.. I show you up close the smearing the texture everything In HD it looks amazing nastyboy.after showing off my face mask I look very nasty and dominating and scary as you should be afraid of what I will do with you with my shit haha in a darker setting I sit down showing the complete opposite as I was in the beginning with this mask I have some turds left over SO I GET A TURD AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH AND CHEW ON IT then I come code to the camera I GET VERY AGGRESSIVE AND DOMINATING and show a very clear picture of my face and how the face smear looks mmmm it's so tasty why do you come close to that screen and lick it for me nastyboy submit to me & Purchase this fucking video 😉
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lisa Marie’s Got A.S.S.!! - - scatshop

Lisa Marie’s Got A.S.S.!! - - scatshop

Lisa Marie has got the site to buzzin already!! that PERFECT Bubble butt of hers is custom built for this line of work!! She makes it VERY HARD for me when compiling these videos together if you catch my Drift!! Enjoy as she puts her money maker on full display in these three action packed scenes!! Enjoy in the first as she begins with a nice twerk session in her boyshorts before squatting over the bowl to drop a load off. She finishes by giving us a round of applause with her “clapper”!! Then enjoy in the next two scenes as she takes the action to the living room to drop a squat to pee and release two nice loads onto the floor!! Three more clips to have me CONVINCED she will be one of my favorites every month!! This eager to please cutey pie will be one your favorites as well!! Even her kitten wanted to smack that ass!! Enjoy this perfect definition of A.S.S – Astonishing Scat Seduction!!
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Chew it All Up - - scatshop

Chew it All Up - - scatshop

I release a nice thick load for you to devour, Don't worry I'll talk you through it all so you can listen to you're Goddess guide you until there's no more left,Enjoy
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beet Poop in white Stockings - - scatshop

Beet Poop in white Stockings - - scatshop

Abigail Dupree is such a naughty little girl.She has put on her bright white tights and is waiting for her boyfriend to show up because he has the key to the house. She’s stuck outside after eating beets for two days straight without a shit and she just cant help but to finish off her beets from lunch. She has been craving beets this entire week. She loves how it makes her poop red. She pops a squat in the yard while she waits and lets a big red turd fill up her pristine tights. It smushes all over her pierced pussy and in between her cheeks. She then takes her tights off and fills her ass with water to clean out her butt in preparation for her boyfriends arrival. She sqirts red poopy water in an impressive launch out of her tiny butt hole. Her boyfriend pulls up and she scurries off to clean up before he catches her being naughty.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models:

Duration: 19 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

HD Schoolgirl Scared Shitless - - scatshop

HD Schoolgirl Scared Shitless - - scatshop

Watch me as School girl get scared as i think there is someone at my door trying to get in, I Piss and Shit my knickers
    I Then Show you my knickers and the mess i made
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Francesca’s Farting and Squirting! - - scatshop

Francesca’s Farting and Squirting! - - scatshop

Francesca puts that big ole ass on full display in this one!! If you never seen one of her FUNKY releases, it’s time to get on the wagon!! Enjoy as she gets on all fours and puts that ass in the air, spreading to push out a few loud farts while in her living room. Then enjoy as she pulls the lotion out, and lathers up that phat ole booty!! She shows off that sexy ass “Fuck Me Harder” Tramp Stamp as well!! Then in the second half of the clip, she had a feeling she might push out more than farts, but no luck. She gets on all fours in the bathroom and pushes out even more FUNKY ass farts!! She pushes out so hard that she even squirted while farting!! Another great clip from Francesca!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beer and shit in your favorite jeans - - scatshop

Beer and shit in your favorite jeans - - scatshop

Olga and Yana bought for a bottle of beer , and sat down on the couch to drink beer . Yana is a very sexy drink beer from her mouth poured beer , Yana all wet from the beer . Olga also fills his mouth with beer and pouring over . About how beautiful it looks and how sexy Yana Olga is doing . Then Yana gets up off the couch and pulls his jeans and shows you her ass , Yana has a wonderful ass and she loves anal sex , after that Yana wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Preshlos turn Olga . Olga got out of bed and also removes her jeans and shows you her ass , then Olga wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Yana starts to shit and piss in your favorite blue jeans , Oh yeah a large amount of shit and piss coming out of Yana . Now fills their jeans shit Olga , Oh Yes they love these dirty games . Yana gets up off the couch and removes her jeans , shows you how much crap came out of her ass just fine . It’s a cool and very exciting .Yana wears jeans back on his ass , now, Olga , Olga removes her jeans and also shows you your dirty shit and dirty ass shit jeans . This is just gorgeous and cool , Yana Olga and I in turn show you my dirty shit jeans and shit from dirty Asses . Yes Yana, Olga and drank cool beer and a cool time .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 1 013 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Favorite jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

Favorite jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

We love to spoil shit your jeans we with Olga posing in jeans and on our feet wearing sneakers , first video we made for you strip , we show you turns your jeans and sneakers first, Olga followed me . We parade around the room taking various poses , taking off jeans and showing you my clean ass then again wear jeans on their Asses . After we showed you how beautiful we look jeans Olga got cancer and began to fill his jeans with shit and urine , the legs of Olga flows the urine leaving the trail wet jeans , her jeans are full of shit . Olga takes off jeans to show you her dirty ass , yeah that’s a lot of shit on her ass and jeans . Olga wears dirty jeans back on the ass . Now it’s my turn to fill your jeans with piss and shit , I also stand cancer and starts to shit and piss in my favorite jeans , my running feet leaving urine on the jeans wet trail , I take my jeans off my ass all in the shit , and my jeans are within full of shit , showing you my ass all in the shit again, I wear the jeans .
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Size: 1.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information