Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me destroy this pathertic plushie……..
    I make him sniff my pussy and ass then pee all over his face.
    Now stick your nose right inside my shithole sniff my log inside…
    I stick him inside my panties and poop a little it sticks to his nose now lay down im going to shit all over you..
    I squat above him and release hard shit onto his face then get it and give him one hell of a shit destruction….
    Smearing it over his eyes, belly, mouth making him a dirty little scat slave……
    This is only the beginning Im going to use and abuse you day in…….. day out
    #plushie #teddy #scat #smearing #toiletslave #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 19 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Penis doesn’t work? Hence, you’ll eat shit. Today I was very ashamed. Victoria and Christina left me at home alone, went for a walk, and ordered me to lie naked on the floor and to masturbate. When the girls went into the apartment after walking, first of all they began to laugh at my little dick and scoff at me in every way. I was very ashamed, and I was ready to fall through the ground from their ridicule. The girls’ boots were dirty after the walk, so I had to lick its by tongue. Yesterday’s food eaten by the girls sought to go out, so the Mistresses decided to take the moment to shit in my mouth. And so, I see Victoria's ass above my mouth. Anus opened, and the stinky sausage of her shit fell into my mouth. Mistress Victoria was shitting for a very long time. After the first large portion, several small ones followed. When she was doing this, she was stepping on my body with a sharp heel. I was very hurt, but had to endure. After I ate Victoria’s smelly poops, Christina filled my mouth with the bitter porridge of her shit. I completely ate yesterday’s dinner of both girls. I was hurt, ashamed and humiliating. But I was glad that I ate shit from two beautiful girls, and Mistresses were pleased with me.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me tell son i know he looks at me, and loves watching me in the bathroom and going in after and smelling what i just did…
    I want to give him a good meal but this isnt homecooked this is cooked via mommy…..
    I want you to watch while mommy bends over infront of you in that shiny bikini you love so much….
    I squeeze and strain out a large thick log… Its so thick it takes a lot of pushes and the bulge in mommys panties gets bigger and bigger….
    Now watch me slide them down and show you it….. I want you eating it son… Eating every last mouthful of mummys shit…
    #toiletslavery #pantyshit #mommy #son #evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 856 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Apparently I’m a crazy bitch, but public toilets really turn me on, everything is so audible in them, but you probably want to see what a hot girl will do if she really wants to shit and smear her own shit, scaring people with fragrant vibes! Thats amazing hot pervert solo
    dirty scat smear video for you! A huge pile of shit flew out of my ass, I did not let him disappear in the bowels of the toilet … I just decided to play with him with my tongue and smear stinky shit on my pretty scat face!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tease and destroy my slave in a combined session of shitting, ignoring, ass worshipping and enema in mouth. At the end I do an enema in his mouth and expected to have my shit swallowed!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me just married im so excited…. Your finally mine baby
    They say the wedding night is where the magic happens well tonight i promise you it will…..
    Just… Its going to be a little different…
    When your married the wifes job is to make sure her husband is well fed well im going to do exactly that..
    Only difference is i wont be cooking anything as my ass does all that for me….
    Done panic were married now you want to make your wife happy right?!
    I make you watch while i lift up my wedding dress and fill my panties with a hard load of shit… Im going to have you eating my dirty smelly shit load…
    I peel off my shit filled panties and make tell you to sniff, lick, smear all over your dick and eat it.
    Swallow Your wifes dirty shit!!!
    I Say Name In This

Duration: 19 min 10 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First, farting slimy diarrhea. Next, a pink plug inserted in my dirty brown shit hole. Watch me cum quickly while playing with my dirty ass.
    Models: prettyliloreo

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I try to habituate my husband to shit and use all sorts of tricks for this. Come to me dear, give me your ass. How cozy your ass is and I can feel that warm shit inside of you. Come on, shitting on me, don’t be shy. Yeah, it’s so nice, warm, soft, smelly shit all over my body. More, shit more, I want more shit. How I feel good, I’m gonna cum. I’m covered in shit. I’ll go get toilet slave out of the bathroom, let him lick everything off me.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She came to me full of desires and fantasies. She craved the unknown, the forbidden fruit. I saw the potential and began to reveal it.
    Her desires and dreams captured me. She wanted to cognize, to play, try anal sex and submission. I happily agreed to make her dreams come true. She thought it would be a game, but when I tied her up, the game became by my rules. In me has awakened the beast, hungry for young bodies. I fucked her in every hole. Rigidly thrust strapon anal again and again and not even her tears stopped me. I know that’s what she wanted this. To be humiliated, crushed, submissive, her eyes shone with happiness. I knew, I saw, this girl would do anything to earn my attention and have fun. She’ll eat my shit for it, be my living toilet
    1.Slave girl eat her Shit
    This little bitch is learning to obey.Now I’m gonna feed her own shit and make her drink own piss. She has no chance of getting away. Or she’ll be punished. And for my entertainment I’ll fuck her with vegetables.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 44 min 45 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sitting in my chair with legs back soft nasty poo oozes out of my loose hole, cant even see my prolapse it is so shit covered. Real sticky poop clinging to my hole filling my gaped asshole. Then I stand up to show you the skid mark on my chair and the pile of hot shit on the floor and my shit covered asshole
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 4 min 23 s
    Size: 323 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information