Pro User

Oct 2016

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.1.Christina - - scatshop

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.1.Christina - - scatshop

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.1.Christina. Not so long ago I had a meeting with Mrs. Victoria and Christina, during which I had to eat their shit, which they were pressing on my face by their asses. The girls really liked such humiliation of slave, and they decided to repeat it again during today’s meeting. My whole face was covered with girls shit, my nose was blocked and my mouth was filled. I had to eat shit very quickly, in order to get a breath of fresh air as soon as possible. I had to experience this with both girls. The first was Victoria. She ate nuts yesterday, and at first a loud and smelly farting came out from her anus, that I inhaled. Then hard motley poops with interspersed nuts began to come out. Due to hardness, I had to be swallowing all the pieces that she pressed into my mouth by her ass for a very long time. However, I could breathe through my nose. After Victoria was Christina, who usually poops by porridge. This porridge blocked my nostrils and filled my mouth, so I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. I think with fear about what Mistresses will invent next time. But I am pleased to serve these girls as a toilet, because for me it is a very pleasant duty.
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating shit on my lunch - - scatshop

Eating shit on my lunch - - scatshop

Just my usual edging and eating shit in the bathroom on my lunch break. I have to be quiet because there are so many people in and out of there. I also licked my cunt juice from my fingers. Public filth gets me so wet.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Turds, Prolapse & Dirty Feet - dirtygardengirl - scatshop

Turds, Prolapse & Dirty Feet - dirtygardengirl - scatshop

My asshole is so loose that when I poop firm round turds they just roll out and fall out of my prolapse, it is really fucking cool to see! And when my shit is firm turds like this I can squish them together and insert them back into my ass repeatedly! So fun shitting my turds out again and again. I poop them on my bare feet, rub the shit onto my bare soles and smear the shit on my ass cheeks all the while rubbing my dirty rose on my shitty feet. I pee a little too.
    Models: dirtygardengirl

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Henna’s Shitty Dick Ride - - scatshop

Henna’s Shitty Dick Ride - - scatshop

Yes baby I love riding your dick, Wait you want me to do what? Shit on you while your still deep inside my pussy…Mmm whatever you say, Give me every last drop of that cum
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting on my hand - - scatshop

Shitting on my hand - - scatshop

Well, here we go! My first video for sale. This is one of my favourite videos because of the quality.
    That shit felt amazing to push out on to my hand. The warm, heaviness of it – ok, typing this has just made me very wet!!
    I hope you enjoy watching this, just as much as I had making it x
    Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eating shit and edging at work - - scatshop

Eating shit and edging at work - - scatshop

I ate some shit at work in the bathroom while playing with my creamy cunt. I'm not allowed to cum without permission.
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Resolution: 576 x 1 024
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuckmachine The Shit out of Me - - scatshop

Fuckmachine The Shit out of Me - - scatshop

In this video you (the fuckmachine) fucks me hard and good fucking every last drop of shit from my tight asshole. I fully empty my bladder and bowels. This video is full of dirty talk and you fucking me fantasy. You almost feel like you are there.
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Female farting’s smell is my food’s smell - - scatshop

Female farting’s smell is my food’s smell - - scatshop

Female farting’s smell is my food’s smell. It was the next day of my trials. Mistresses Victoria and Christina were on a walk, and I came early after work to watch TV and to relax. I thought I would have at least 1 hour for this, but I did not expect the girls to return so early. The slave should always be ready to his duties, but I was not ready, so I was punished. Although not immediately. Mistresses were in a good mood, so at first the girls had fun, farted in my face, and I had to sniff their farts and enjoy their fragrant smell. However, the girls did not forget that I met them inappropriately, was sitting on the couch and was smoking, so I was flogged by a belt on my butt. Throughout all this time, I was thinking about when the Mistresses will finally want to poop, because after a walk they always want to use the toilet. I really wanted to try their shit. And finally, this moment has come, and this time a toilet chair was used. As a result, I ate two huge portions of female shit. Today I had a particularly great desire to do this, so I swallowed so quickly that the Mistresses were even surprised and had praised me.
    Models:

Duration: 14 min 38 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria - - scatshop

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria - - scatshop

Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria. Not so long ago I had a meeting with Mrs. Victoria and Christina, during which I had to eat their shit, which they were pressing on my face by their asses. The girls really liked such humiliation of slave, and they decided to repeat it again during today’s meeting. My whole face was covered with girls shit, my nose was blocked and my mouth was filled. I had to eat shit very quickly, in order to get a breath of fresh air as soon as possible. I had to experience this with both girls. The first was Victoria. She ate nuts yesterday, and at first a loud and smelly farting came out from her anus, that I inhaled. Then hard motley poops with interspersed nuts began to come out. Due to hardness, I had to be swallowing all the pieces that she pressed into my mouth by her ass for a very long time. However, I could breathe through my nose. After Victoria was Christina, who usually poops by porridge. This porridge blocked my nostrils and filled my mouth, so I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. I think with fear about what Mistresses will invent next time. But I am pleased to serve these girls as a toilet, because for me it is a very pleasant duty.
    Models:

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitting And Farting On My Toilet! - - scatshop

Shitting And Farting On My Toilet! - - scatshop

Im gonna fill slave mouth with my farts and shit.
    I ate breakfast, and drank coffee, and decided to serve your delicious meal directly for to your mouth.
    Take my toilet chair, and do my best.After my morning toilete you need to eat my shit on your breakfast.
    Enjoy your meal!
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information