Pro User

Oct 2016

Men are from Mars, but not all women come from the same planet as Venus!!! She is cut from a different cloth!!! I used to think I was the luckiest man in the world, but Venus Hubby might have me beat!! To not only have an GEORGEOUS woman like her that is not only fine, blessed with a PERFECT physique, but is also unashamed of her FUNKY, nasty ass farts and poops! Most women act like they dont poop at all let alone let you film it and share it with the world!! Each and every video this girl sends is nothing less than amazing!!! Enjoy three more hot clips to add to your collection!! She begins with a nice powerful morning piss. A good heavy stream for 30 seconds before she starts pushing out some solids to add to the mix!!! In the 2nd, she pushes out a nice heavy load. But in the finale, she cranked out one of those EXPLOSIVE, floor, toilet and wall splattering dump she is making her signature!!! If there are two ladies on my site that make me go I cant believe I got them to do this!!!” it has to be Venus and Ms Jenkins (whos back by the way go grab her new clip now!!). Both have the type of body and beautiful chocolate skin that is my weakness!!! Both shit the explosive loads I used to fantasize about watching from women with asses like them. Only one has a lucky cameraman however, and To Venus boyfriend I have to say you win!!! You are probably the only guy on earth I would trade places with in a heartbeat!! Luckily he and Venus share their personal home videos with us all!!! EVERY clip is your honor and Privelige now go get this now!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have just been to a big gang bang, and my pussy and ass is cum filled. You know what your task is! So you better get your tongue out of your mouth and start cleaning my holes! This is such a good job for a pathetic slave like you! Clean me my little cuckold! I just love humiliating you like this!
    But I have more for you, I know you dream about being my shit eater! So here is a task for you to learn how to clean brown chocolate from my perfect ass! You know a beautiful Princess like me should never wipe myself! Life is too short. Besides a tongue is much softer than toilet paper, so get your tongue out and clean my brown ass!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 13 min 14 s
    Size: 793 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Gaia, would you please make me a custom video of you pooping out your delicious shit. I would like it as a special delivery to me. A POOP!! delivery shall we say. I cant wait to receive, and eat your delicious
    mouthwatering stinky poo
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot pooping, peeing, cumming in sexy pantyhose and boots!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im being fucked in the ass by my fwb until he cums in my ass and I fart it out messily!
    Models: happygoth5433

Duration: 3 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 97.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

She cant escape haha! Must smell my stinky farts! I am before brown so she suffers from this.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blood,Shit and one purple dildo =^^=
    Ima bleedy and feeling shitty” while on my period
    so, I use my dildo to make it ALLL better!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I visited my friend Amanda. She had to shit badly, so I decided to film it.. In the end we order you to eat it!! But when you see that beautiful tight body and her eagle smile, you will happily do it!!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 58 s
    Size: 411 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hungry man demands for something to eat from his wife! She knows what he wants so she proceeds to lay him on the floor and then begin with spitting into his mouth! She doesn't spend too much time on this and moves on to her next activity which is stripping off her clothes and peeing on his face! He opens his mouth wide open to catch as much as he can and then swallows! She knows that the guy is not yet full so she poops into his mouth! Without hesitation, he devours whatever lands inside! When she could no longer release anymore, she sits on his face and makes him lick her asshole clean! This is enough to get him aroused which caused him to start stroking his cock and then release a cumshot!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 38 min 38 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Were gonna try some thing a little different”
    See my new blue cock? I am gonna stick it in your ass hole”
    Here, Ill use my OWN lube so you dont have to feel embaressed”
    I am going to use my strapless strap-on cock in your ass! But you dont have to worry one bit if you accidentally get it messy because I am going to use my own shit for lube to slide it in you and get you off!
    **My apologies for the dog barking in the first few minutes :x**
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information