Pro User

Oct 2016

Tina Kay and Amirah Andara are dragging the slave upstairs to the bathtub, where all three of us takes turn i pissing in his dirty mouth. It must be his very lucky day!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I told you I would get you slave. I’ve shrunken you down and now you’re at my mercy. I show you the food I consumed and you can hear what it’s doing to my stomach. Ready or not, I’m going to use you. Oh yes and it’s going to be nasty. You’re now captive in my toilet and I let out globs and globs of diarrhea all over your and into the toilet. There is so much it creates a mound that sticks out of the water! When I’m done emptying, I take your face, give you a good upclose view, and shove your face into it while laughing then pull your head back out so you an look at the world through shit glasses! Lastly, I wipe you off so you can have a great view and sit my still messy asshole on your face and force you to eat me clean. Warning: This video contains verbal humiliation. If you’re not into humiliation, I wouldn’t recommend buying this clip.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve been holding my shit in all day at work. I finally come home so I can take a big firm shit for you. Lots of teasing and dirty talk included.
    Models: TinaAmazon

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tease and talk dirty wearing nude thigh highs and the words ‘office slut’ written in marker above my pussy. I push out a small bite of shit into my hand and eat it straight out of my ass. After I finish swallowing it I shit out the rest of my big firm log. Then I take a few more pieces of shit and swallow them while gagging and talking dirty the whole time. After that I pick up my firm turd and start sucking it as if it’s your cock covered in my shit asking you to cum on my shitty tongue.
    Models: TinaAmazon

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 793 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What if I was your nasty, poop loving, incestuous mommy? Would you like that? 🙂
    Here are a few lines from this VERY verbal, loving mommy/son roleplay video:
    “Hi sweety, did you have a nice day at school? My day has been pretty boring too… I've been looking so forward to getting home! I promised you I would do anything for you today. anything. I'm kinda hoping you want to do something really dirty, you know mommy loves that”
    “Oh you want to play with mommy's poop?”
    “I have such a big, creamy load for you, I've been holding it in all day.”
    “That's it baby, eat all you want, and when you're done I want you inside me.”
    “Now tell me sweety, how else can mommy be dirty for you?”
    “Mmmmm baby, that's it. Feed on mommy. Suck on my poopy boobies.”
    And much, much more… 😉 Enjoy!
    This is a custom video. Want yours? Message me! <3
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 004 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you think its hot when a girl farts in a pair of panties? This video is for you, a compilation of raunchy daily farts. 🙂
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Upclose you get a front row seat to my goldenshower that sprays on my cam open up your gonna get wet nastyboy, then i begin to gap my ass open and close, pull my panties to the side and gape more, get turned on with my ass opening and closing showing the pink rim around the inner hole and slowly you see my shit coming and i try to hold it in pushing it out then pushing it back in and finally i let it all out and it flows out a big thick load, and which i know im not done, i begin to fuck my asshole with my finger and then my stomach begin to rumble as i know its coming and then a long creamy load plumps out my ass making a volcano of shit ugh i strain because more is coming and it flows out more creamy light brown shit that looks so delicious theres so much shit in front of my ass the view is so close showing my shitty ass that has shit smeared on it from my fingers and my boobs all in the air i get up and show more of my shitty ass as i turn to my side with a leg up i give you multiple views of my shitty ass then i lay the camera to show my creation an show the multi color and texture of the load with in the background showing off my ass this view is the best youll ever see nasty boy rate this a 5 star video!
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

English Speaking<
    Custom Request – Today I’m going to prepare a little lunch for one of my fans. I’m sure it will also be just as appetizing for anyone else that would like to enjoy my treat. I have a lunch box that will be just the right size, and I want you to enjoy the taste of my delicious shit as you masturbate while eating your little nicksnax…
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 7 min 43 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This was a custom request to do dirty ass to mouth and swallow my own poop. I do this ass to mouth for a while tasting my own poop until I can’t handle it anymore and I have to cum! I found out that it makes me really horny!
    Models: missellie8

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ren said that she would do anything to make her classmates happy, but she never thought that she would be gangbanged so hard. They tore through her pants like maniacs, revealing her smooth, virginal ass and wonderfully puckered anus. Her bushy mound smelled amazing, and her mouth felt like heaven around their cocks. The leader of the packed pulled out a three foot long enema filled with a sickly yellow fluid. "This one's all for you, Ren!" Ren clenched her eyes and squirmed when they pushed all that enema into her belly. She immediately shat out everything, spraying all her classmates with stinking enema juice. They continued fucking her pussy and mouth, giving her only enough time to take short breaths in between. Seating her after a good cum, they ordered her to take a good long piss in front of them.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 25 min 6 s
    Resolution: 452 x 608
    Format: AVI
    Size: 720 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information