Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the variety vid of my taboo ways.. working both ends, fingers in my ass and down my throat, bowels full of water. New camera angles give you the full experience of evacuation after my deep enema. The shit that comes out of my ass is fresh and mushy, making it perfect for smearing. I gag myself to get some puke down my breasts and mix my puke and shit together for a nice dirty titty fuck tease!
    Models: LindzyPoopgirl

Duration: 20 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I start off by shitting out a big turd into the bathtub! Then I pick it up and smear it all over my body! I cover my tits, stomach, legs, and ass with my own shit! I also play with it with my hands.
    Models: MissSunshine

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Giving you only hot, noisy STINKY time with the famous BBW butt of yours truly! πŸ˜‰ Show off in our cheekies as blast you in the face again and again with some classic gas bombs. Big asses is gonna blow you away, babe! Jerk off to smelly farts! I bet after you've cum, you can really taste that stank in the air πŸ˜‰ We unleash the load of shit that really ramped up the smell of farts! I bet you wish you could eat HUGE logs for breakfast every day, you big stink lover!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

4 poops in a row πŸ˜‰
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 589 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Starburst decided to get creative and do some wall art by releasing her liquid shit onto her living room wall. She made such a huge mess. The next scene she gets chatty and releases some unique looking poop. She will tell you what it is in the clip.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I wear my cute cotton thong. My poo was a surprise for sure. I feel at starting its just wanna running out quickly. But I cannot let it out without tease you and ask to sniff my asshole. Thong got skidmarks already probably from a wet Farts before I started to film πŸ™‚ yummy poo stained thong. Well I have to shit so standing backward to cam I leave on the thong and the stinky, runny magical poo leak down on the side of thong. Smelly looks like bad poo. And I shit a lot, seriously how big and such a weird poo. I push until I can, you get little peek to asshole, but I just let my thong soak in nasty poo. Also bend over for a great view. I didnt expect for this massive Diarrhea like this. I discovered some cucumber seeds in it from dinner haha. Show the loads on floor and turning to dirty girl, smear with hands this stinky poo, destroy my cute cotton thong by my shit. Smear on fabric, on ass, front on pussy. Such a big mess. I encourage you to jerk your dick, and play with until I make mess. I tell you be my good boy and cum on dirty crotch or especially on asshole. Would you like to cum on my fresh shit covered ass or hole? I bend over to show up this perfect messy ass, and I point with my finger where you should cum after I count from 3 to 1 for you. πŸ™‚ perfect, youre always listening to me. At the end I take off this destroyed thong and display in the camera. Ive made it for you. Enjoy them!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Size: 710 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress was very horny today and she make a deal with her slave : she will lety him cumm if he take it in his ass and drink her piss and eat her shit ! If was a great deal for her toilet, you must see . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Format: AVI
    Size: 77.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Huge constipated shit is stretching my hole wide and bratty masturbating.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch this big, delicious load of shit slowly work its way out of my ass! You can see this big turd struggling to slide out of my hole. It pokes its head out and then goes back into my ass. Its stretching my shithole open! Finally it bursts out of my ass! Mmm! What a sweet smelling, perfect shit! It looks so tasty and smells so good! I have to eat this shit!
    Its time to taste my poop! How can you look at this shit and not want to eat it! I need to taste it, lick it, suck on my sweet turds! I want to chew it all up and swallow it down! Tasting my shit turns me on so much! I love how wet my pussy is! Listen to me talk dirty to you as I eat as much shit as I possibly can! I eat so much shit! Watch me put turd after turd into my mouth and swallow them! It feels so good eating my shit and feeling it in my belly!
    I pick up my big load and stuff it in my face! Im so turned on! I need to rub my horny pussy! I need to masturbate with my mouth full of shit until I cum so hard! Mmm! Time to eat more shit! This is the most poop Ive ever eaten in my life!
    Watch me be a good shit eater and really enjoy myself with this perfect load of shit!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

MISTRESS AND HER TOILET SLAVE WERE READY FOR HARD PLAYING !! She announce her toilet that today will be a bizarre session, with shit eating fro m her strapon, cumming and eating cumm, and strapon mouth fucking with shit in mouth and on cock. Nice fate for her toilet !! kinky action with shitty strapon fucking, mouth fucking with shitty strapon, shit directly into slave mouth . . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Format: AVI
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information