Pro User

Oct 2016

Luxury problems of a scatqueen – 1 bathroom 2 toilets!
    Mistress Jennifer Carter is waiting for your next appointment in her luxurious studio Versus, when all of a sudden there is an unpleasant pressure in the divine gut! Already rushes to the bathroom to get to the bottom of it!
    Since the mistress has to find to your surprise that your bathroom has been increased! Not only a porcelain throne is there, but a second toilet has come to it, more specifically a human toilet has joined! Because the insatiable Saurich has sneaked quietly and secretly out of the pigsty of the Mistress!
    With so much initiative and ambition, how can Herrin Carter be angry with your Klomaul! Almost sincerely and thankfully, the Berlin Scatqueen accepts the offer of your human toilet!
    She sits down on her glass toilet and immediately begins to fill Saurich’s stomach with her delicious champagne a’la Carter! A fierce fart from the splendor of the mistress, announces already your precious brown gold! A thick brown hard sausage, paves the way, from the beautiful and addictive Rossette the Mistress! The toiletmouth now gets what he has longed for and once again be able to prove his talent as an all-gulp! Since the mistress is extremely happy with her piglet, Saurich can finally choke his slave worm!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 21 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to use my toilet unexpectedly! Piss and shit to his mouth and all his face! I am cruel Goddess! By the way, I look really sexy and you can pull one’s dick looking at my plump ass. Lick her thoroughly stupid toilet!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We urgently need a new toilet slave. Today the girls are very well prepared! Christina and Victoria turned out to be huge heaps. I could not find a toilet slave for this meeting and I had to lie under the girls myself. Recently, it has become increasingly difficult for me to swallow, and I also have a strong fear of meeting with girls, my adrenaline to the maximum. After the session, I feel raped. Kristina turns me on a lot, but even her shit is very difficult for me to swallow. In this video, I tried and kept to the last, I ate Christina’s shit almost completely, but I started to feel sick and not to vomit (girls don't like when a slave vomits) I had to stop. Kristina sat down on the toilet, I see her sweet hole, she says – "I have endured for a long time and now I will feel bliss", and a warm pile of liquid shit filled my mouth, I thought – damn it! I forgot to take the shoulder blades and we remembered them when Kristina had already slapped my mouth, it was funny. Christina ate baked potatoes in the oven, salad with cabbage, buckwheat ..
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 4 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Training a slave girl is successful. She’s still shy about what she wants, what I do to her. She serves, fawns, tries to please, executes my commands and orders. She would do anything to earn her Mistress’s attention. And even though she does not like to eat my shit, but she is ready to do it for the sake of a strap-on. She likes when I fuck her in the pussy and ass. And then, she’s happy and playful eating my shit. Over time, she would make the perfect living toilet, the perfect toilet slave. Watch and enjoy my dear fans the full session, these shots have not yet seen.
    1.Punishment-bondwoman
    My slave behaved badly, and I decided to punish her,tied ,slapped and order to open his mouth,this scum should be taught to eat shit all the time,she spat but I shoved her hands and feet until she begged for forgiveness.Now this thing is still my Shit to eat
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 39 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bar for the toilet slave. This fall evening I was very sad, because I very missed my Mistresses. In the last days, meetings are not so frequent, because Mrs. Victoria caught a cold and got sick, and Christina got a bunch of her personal affairs. It was a great joy for me to receive a phone call from Christina: “Come. I want to poop. I will feed you a delicious dish.” During this meeting, I felt like a visitor to a bar or restaurant.
    Mistress stood on the table, and I was sawing her beautiful body half a meter away, her delicate skin, breasts and ass. Christina allowed me to massage her feet, which I did with great pleasure. Finally, she decided to feed me and turned to me so that I could see her anus, so that I could see the emergence of my future meal. The female anus at the time of defecation looks like a unfolding flower, and this is truly a beautiful sight. Christina’s anus opened, and I inhaled the strong smell of her poops by my nose. Almost always Christina’s shit is like porridge, and almost always her shit is very difficult to eat, because it is bitter. Sometimes there is an attack of nausea, which has to be overcome. But there is nothing to worry about. After all, when I eat shit from a beautiful girl, I learn about her most intimate thing, about which other men will never know. And I am very glad that I am her toilet slave.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to use my toilet unexpectedly! Piss and shit to his mouth and all his face! I am cruel Goddess! By the way, I look really sexy and you can pull one’s dick looking at my plump ass. Lick her thoroughly stupid toilet!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 13 min 37 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got fucked hard by a stud but, I am still so horny. I started masturbating and within minutes I cum twice… But all the anal I just did have me wanting to release too.
    Once I finished shitting, I coerce you into cleaning up my shitty hole while touching your cock. Then I give you a countdown. You will cum for my dirty asshole, shittymouth!
    Models: MistressMystique

Duration: 14 min 6 s
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This nasty cunt is going to puke and piss all over myself and now you need to clean me! Do it you disgusting pig! I know you love it!. clean my puke stuffed holes,
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 24 min 10 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in my grey leggings tell you how i want to pee my grey leggings and soak my black baggy socks…. I stand in a clear tub and pee my leggings over and over again then splosh my baggy socks in the tub making them dripping in my pee…….. Mmmm you like that baby…… Now watch me sniff them, i splosh them around all over again showing you how baggy and pee soaked they are before finger fucking my pussy and giving you a cum countdown to shoot your load as i squirt
    #pee #wetting #socks #baggysocks #leggings #evamarie88
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 922 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

solo~ roleplay~I’m such a filthy cheating whore! watch me fuck our friends and pis and puke all over myself. collecting my piss and puke and dumping it all over me
    Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 25 min 35 s
    Size: 670 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information