Pro User

Oct 2016

Massive Loud Wet Shit In Public! - - scatshop

Massive Loud Wet Shit In Public! - - scatshop

I need to shit so bad! I’m at a very busy store. Watch me go into the big, busy public bathroom, squat down, and shit right there on the floor! A huge, wet load of shit explodes out of my asshole! It looks like a waterfall of shit pouring out of my shithole! Look at all that poop! And listen to it bursting out of my butt! It makes such a nasty farting noise as I poop right there! Oh wow! The smell is horrible! All the other women in the store are going to smell my nasty ass and my filthy, wet poop!
    Enjoy!
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

No Escape Little Toilet - - scatshop

No Escape Little Toilet - - scatshop

You wake up tied up and taped to my bathroom floor with me over you… Good morning! 🙂 Hi, remember me? How you rejected me last night at the club? Did you really think you could get away with blowing me off? You were so easy to sucker in after that–I roofied your drink and drove you to my place–and here we are 🙂 I think you’re in for your punishment–nobody rejects me and gets away with it! Go ahead and struggle and scream, nobody can hear you anyway. There’s no escape, little toilet.
    I’m going to shit all over your face–and if you scream, I’ll sit on your shit-smeared face and suffocate you to death! I rip the duct tape off your face and shit a huge, stinky load right into your mouth, and laugh at you for being hard while you’ve got tears streaming down your cheeks. This is actually turning you on, isn’t it? Being dominated and humiliated by me? Well, since you like it so much, I’m gonna have all my girlfriends from the club crash here–and since my toilet is broken, they’ll all just take turns shitting on you, instead! 🙂 So you better chew fast, slave, cuz you gotta make room for all my friends, who are going to cram all their shit down your throat!
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum To My Massive Panty Poop - - scatshop

Cum To My Massive Panty Poop - - scatshop

Watch me in white knickers tell you how i know what gets you off how you like to watch woman like me feel there panties with a big load of shit… Well Your going to get exactly that….
    Now stroke your dick for me… i want you cumming to my panty poop
    I show off my panties before peeing and pushing a huge load of shit into my knickers, the shit spills out the sides as you hear the crackles as it squeezes out my tight little asshole…. i rub my warm buldge then
    i pull of my soiled panties and the big load of scat is stuck to my ass you can really see just how big it is…
    I then scoop it into the panties and show you it tellingyou to stare at it as you cum hard
    You love panty shits dont you
    #pantypoop #pantyshit #hugeload #evamarie88 #joi
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Size: 493 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum, Pee And Poo My Pants On Toilet Chair - - scatshop

Cum, Pee And Poo My Pants On Toilet Chair - - scatshop

Watch me tell you how ive been holding in my big poo all day, But the sensation of me holding it in makes me really turned on, I get my dildo and fuck my pussy right in front of your face till i cum…
    Then i put my knickers back on sit on my toilet chair and fill up a huge load inside, I rub the warm bulge then show you whats inside.
    I then wipe my arse clean infront of you
    I love being a Naughty Girl
    Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Black Widow - - scatshop

Black Widow - - scatshop

This night of soiled seduction–I tease you with my hour glass figure and juicy round booty. Then I crawl to my spot, in my thigh high stockings and your oversized shirt 😉 Holding my leg up and spreading my ass…you get the best shot possible. I had to push so hard for this log that I peed all over the floor under me. My tantalizing smile and tempting eyes lure you into my realm where you will get devoured into my world of stinky sweet tang. You better believe there was shit all over the string of my panties and my ass was a chocolate dream to clean up lick by lick….
    Models:

Duration: 3 min 44 s
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga all in liquid shit and urine - - scatshop

Olga all in liquid shit and urine - - scatshop

I chose Olga to make a small gift , Olga sat on the couch and took the rubber cock to relax a little and doing Masturbation . Olga playing with a rubber cock entering her vagina . I walked up to Olga and took the rubber cock from her hands in his . And began to fuck Olga in her pussy , a bit of tinkering with cunt, Olga I got up on the sofa and raised the hem of her skirt and asked Olga to open his mouth , Olga opened her mouth and I began to piss Olga in her mouth , I fill my mouth Olga urine , about what she is obedient bitch , she loves to drink my pee , Olga glataet my urine . And waiting for what I’ll do with it next . I turned to Olga’s ass and bared his ass and relaxed and then I bring out a fountain of liquid diarrhea , fucking I shoot Olga several times very liquid diarrhea , Olga all in the shit . By Olga teket shit on his chest hands stomach Olga a lot of liquid diarrhea . I again got off of the couch and took the rubber cock in her hand and began to fuck Olga in her pussy at that moment as I fuck Olga fuck Olga starts to shit , that’s a big pile of crap coming out of the ass Olga . Olga sits all in the shit and the urine and very happy with what I did to her .
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 1 006 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Kayleigh & Dolly eating and playing with scat(dolly’s first time) - - scatshop

Kayleigh & Dolly eating and playing with scat(dolly’s first time) - - scatshop

Hey ?
    So this was dolly’s first scat play ever! But also both girls first time tasting it ?
    Hope you guys enjoy.
    Keep your eyes open for her new store darlingDolly77
    Models:

Duration: 19 s 648 ms
    Resolution: 656 x 368
    Size: 1.17 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Panty Slut Takes A Golden Shower! - - scatshop

Panty Slut Takes A Golden Shower! - - scatshop

I am your dirty pantyslut and i will do anything to make you happy. I play with my pussy through my little black thong to get it nice and saturated and then i take it off and lick it while i continue to play and talk dirty to you. I take out my new set of pink ass beads and stick them deep in my ass. I pee in a glass and pour it all over my body…taking a golden shower for you. Do you like watching your panty slut be a dirty little whore for you? i stuff my piss soaked panties inside of my pussy and make myself cum all over them. Next i pull out the ass coated beads and lick and suck them clean for you… my first time ever tasting my own ass! Then i pull my panties out of my pussy and gag my mouth with my cummy, pissy panties…
    Models:

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fuck My Poop Filled Hole - - scatshop

Fuck My Poop Filled Hole - - scatshop

I was so horny an just really needed my poop hole filled before I took my drop my huge turd. Fuck my ass an fill my warm shit on your dick freek. Today my turds were nice a soft, great for smearing on your dick. I love the way it slide down your cock. I wanted to beat your dick with my poop but next time I will jerk your dick with my shit.
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nikki Shit and piss for an old loser - - scatshop

Nikki Shit and piss for an old loser - - scatshop

This old loser told Nikki he wanna eat so much shit as posible. Well Nikki first piss two glasses full, then she shoits a big susage in his mouth. Now he knows what it means much shit 🙂 Nikki make him eat everything, some piss helps!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information