Pro User

Oct 2016

Top collection of hot and rare videos - scatshop

Schoolgirl Shit - - scatshop

==========

Wait til you get a look at me in my oh so innocently sexy schoolgirl outfit – watch as I slowly strip out of it while talking about how bad I need to take a hot steamy shit. I gotta push these turds out so bad! I unload my asshole right onto a dinner plate in a facing forward squatting position so you can see my facial expressions of pleasure and winces as I push out a long winding thick coil of shit – it never ends! haha – Listen while I descriptively tell you all about how much it stinks! I bring the camera up close so you can get your nose right in it and get an up close look at the fine specimen of the multi layered LONG crap I produced. Last but not least I spit on it over and over – til its nice and shiny! hehe I am going to be daydreaming all day at school tomorrow about how much I loved shitting for you.
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 432 MiB
    <tags>Poop Videos, Efro, </tags>

Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and the whole day didn’t know what to do we have very much had a stomach-ache all day, we had diarrhea , but then Olga invited me to record a hot video for you in which we will explode with diarrhea at each other , I agreed and we turned on the video camera . Olga was lying naked on the bed and I approached her and began to caress her cunt with her tongue , Olga loves when I lick her pussy , I played around with Olga and rose to his feet , but Olga was lying on the bed between my legs , I started to shit and piss on Olga fuck I can’t stop I explode liquid diarrhea , so much of me never left , Olga pussy all in shit , Olga begins to caress your pussy with your hand despite the fact that a lot of shit on her that’s the smell I can’t help it , fuck im all wet and excited I can’t look at it I want that too . We change with Olga sometimes and I tell your legs and Olga licks my hairy cunt with her tongue Oh my God what a thrill . I ask Olga, she shit on me , I lie on my back and Olga stood up and began to explode liquid diarrhea on my naked body , my hairy pussy all in shit come on Olga yet another request , I want you to me is completely crap . Here is a dirty show for you, a lot of shit and urine , you will enjoy viewing .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your scat slut is getting ready to go to our friends event, I’ve got a sexy dress on and let you watch me put on those brand new platform high heels you got me. They’re so hot I can’t help but show them off 😉 We’re about to go and I check my phone–oh crap, our friend lost our tickets, and we can’t go! Bummer. That’s okay though, that just means we don’t have to wait to have fun tonight. I grab my ass, I can already feel something cooking in the oven 😉 I shit a load and piss in the chair. I strip off my dress, showing off my hot curves and come back to taste my delicious cock of a turd before rubbing it onto my clit–unf! Feels so fucking good I got tingles–I get super horny smearing my pussy and my tits with shit!
    I put a hunk of shit in my mouth and rub my shit covered clit til I spasm and cum with my legs in the air &lt;3 Then I show off the mess I&#039;ve made, spreading my poopy pussy lips 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 321 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Six clips put together of me vomiting into the toilet. Lots of loud gagging and puking.
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Four girls depositing their shit in this toilet just for you. See their ass hole stretch as they push out their poop.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 9 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Standing up i shit onto my floor. I show you my poo and then pick it up and smoosh it between my hands until they are both covered in my dark shit. I began to smear it all over my pussy and ass and play with my poo covered pussy and ass for the camera! 2 different camera views.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

That was a moment. Teejay wanted poo so…we prepared camera and start play. Without plan, just we and poo.
    Models: FetishPlay88

Duration: 12 min 55 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ugh, I’m stuck in some bathroom at this social event and the toilet is out of order–hiding because I have really TERRIBLE gas! I can’t stop fucking farting–and what’s worse, I also need to take a dump… but since the toilet is out of order, if I take a shit in here, everybody will know it was me! My only chance is to fart out as much gas as I can, while holding in my shit…and then racing it over to the men’s room… I wait it out, farting and farting, clutching my aching tummy, god I’m so bloated and gassy! I finally can’t hold it in anymore, and poop all over the floor… shit!!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls had a very dirty game , Yana and Olga love to masturbate , this time Yana and Olga took a rubber cock for fun . But this is not enough for them , first girls fondled the rubber cock with her lips and tongues , fucking cool how they suck the rubber cock . Yana lay on the floor , and Olga stood up and began to shit on it , a large amount of crap out of their ass Olga , Yes, it’s cool , after that Olga started to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Yana was completely covered by shit , Olga again took the rubber cock and started to masturbate Yana pussy about Yana Yes, what a dirty slut , she’s all fucked up . After that Olga went to the floor , and now Yana shit on Olga , it was really hot , now Olga a lot of shit that came out of the ass Yana , Yana, too, begins to smear shit on the body and face but now Olga and Olga covered in shit . Yana and Olga this is not enough , and the girls continue to play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video new , pleasant to you of viewing
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 17 min 57 s
    Size: 1.73 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Custom for Kevin so I say kevin in this video :
    Kevin is a freak for my stinky farts breathing in my gas it makes him rock hard .. I tease and taunt his cock with my loud farts masturbate and take a running messy shit for him encouraging him to cum on my dirty ass hole ..
    &nbsp;
    Models:

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information