Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Roberta – Messy breakfast for my pot full - - scatshop

Mistress Roberta – Messy breakfast for my pot full - - scatshop

Today my pot will have an ruff morning at the start is looking all nice because i take a glass and pee inside ,tease the pot with the glass of pee and finally give it to him to drink it , and after i bring the bag of shit i have done earlier that day.I take my latex gloves on and bring the slave a bag with diarrhea of mine i did early that morning , and squeeze it into his mouth slowly so he can eat but the smell is so hard he haves so much difficulties
    eating it and he struggles alot becoming a scene of hard eating but slowly all i put in his mouth he eats just small pieces , and i put more and more until he haves shit even in his nose , so enjoy the messy breafast he gets !
    Models:

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot Toilet Video - - scatshop

Hot Toilet Video - - scatshop

Do you like this angle for my morning dumps?? What a hot, smelly dump! Eat it!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 847 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Closeup Anal Beads With Tasting - - scatshop

Closeup Anal Beads With Tasting - - scatshop

In this video, enjoy a close view as I’m shoving my anal beads up my asshole. Watch as I start to get them dirty, getting them as deep inside of my asshole as I can. Pulling out the dirty beads, I start cleaning them with my tongue, tasting and teasing. Dirty talk is present throughout the video.
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 582 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bloody Dildo Fuck - - scatshop

Bloody Dildo Fuck - - scatshop

To make it short… Wetlook-Leggings, hot Strip, two Orgasm, one red, bloody Dildo and a lot of dirtiness ! Enjoy my first time Fucking a Dildo during my period 😉 I hope you like it 🙂
    Models:

Duration: 18 min 47 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit From My Dirty FlipFlop - - scatshop

Eat My Shit From My Dirty FlipFlop - - scatshop

Today I wanna make you some special and filthy surprise. You love my feet so badly and wanna suck on my toes hardly. I took my dirty and sandy flip flop to show you how I’ll make this nasty surprise for a nasty boy like you. I put on my feet both pair and tease you a bit. I also have an inserted butt plug in my butt. Did you get it while I hold my dirty flip flop in hand? I going to serve by. I make it dirty with my spit, then nicely vomiting on it. Gagging a lot while vomiting. Just look what a great surprise being prepared by your Goddess. Before going to shit for you let’s spank my ass then play around with the plug. By the way you also can suck the shit off my plug. I dildo myself to you just a little teaser to my slave. You even can’t wait I prepare my chocolate on this dirty flop. I release this choco cream nicely then pee on it. You got hard, your dick is rock hard. I tell you strictly to eat all my shit off it. This times this is the plate from you swallow all the poo. To be sure you’re hard I dildo a little bit more my stinky asshole while hold the poo and encourage you to eat all of it. You’re my slave the only way to get closer to me that you taste me. Eat me and cum there’s no other way to make me happy. Have fun.
    **Notice: In the video you could hear some sounds of the nature. But not all over
    Models:

Duration: 17 min 5 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Devil May Diving in Shit - - scatshop

Devil May Diving in Shit - - scatshop

enough descriptions.
    you are quarantined with me.
    Incredible huge and horny ass
    Making loud and huge piles of shit
    I show them in close-up and start playing with my hands, mouth, and tongue.
    What’s next?
    How about a wild scat blowjob with crocodile dildo? There is!
    A tight gag of shit in my mouth? Here!
    Diving and drowning in shit? Of course!
    Smelling fragrant fresh and warm shit on the face, drooling from shit and many many hot actions!
    Can you survive in isolation with a real demon of lust?
    Take part in his dirty and perverted games?
    All in your hands…
    but don't lose your mind
    Models:

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat My Shit and I'll Make You Mine - - scatshop

Eat My Shit and I'll Make You Mine - - scatshop

You want to go all the way, because you actually have the guts, and I can't believe I finally get to do this-I finally get to feed a man my SHIT! I strip and tease you, telling you how hot this build up has been for me, I've always wanted to feed a man but every single one of them was too pussy to go for it-and here you are, cock in your hand and your mouth hanging open like a dog begging for a treat! I tease you with a few appetizers. letting you lick my ass, posing for you while I'm burning with the need to shit.!
    I moan with tremendous relief as I push ALL that my shit into your waiting mouth-expressing the feeling of being so fucking stretched and how good it feels-toying with my clit at the feeling and cumming hard at the site of you eagerly eating all of me-taking everything I've ever wanted to give to a man, and have him worship even the waste that comes from my ass. God damn, watching you eat my shit is the hottest fucking thing ever. so hot, in fact. 😉
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 824 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cum To My Jean Farts Sharts - - Scatshop

Cum To My Jean Farts Sharts - - Scatshop

Watch me in tight jeans and a sports bra tell you i want you to cum to my farts… I bend over and tease you before letting out big wet bubbly farts in my jeans… God these are stinky farts.. I keep going changing postions and letting out wet jean farts while telling you to stroke
    I then fart again but i shart into my jeans i pull them down and show you the big mess ive made!
    You love my farts and sharts dont you!
    I say name in this
    #farting #sharting #farts #jeanfarts #denim #evamarie88
    Models:

File Name : Cum-To-Jean-Farts-And-Sharts.mp4
    File Size : 1288.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:00
    Video : AVC, 10.4 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Auntie Gives You Farts… And A Stinky Meal! - - Scatshop

Auntie Gives You Farts… And A Stinky Meal! - - Scatshop

Oh look! My favorite fart-sniffing nephew over to visit again? Well of course you are 😉 I know how addicted you are to your Auntie’s rank stinkers! I blast your face with my smelly gas bombs over and over again, running my hands over my big fat ass, deliciously trapped in my red yoga leggings.
    Before long, I rip a HUGE fart, and then, a SHART torpedoes out my ass! Ohh my! Stinky, isn’t it? 😉 Actually, I have a special something for you this time–I know you’ve been really craving something stinkier than just my gas–you want the REAL thing, the SOURCE of my stank! Don’t be embarrassed, babe, your pervy Aunt knows exactly what you want, and is here to give you a delicious turd and all the encouragement you need in the world to eat it… 😉
    (Vid is half farts, half scat!)
    Models:

File Name : loverachelle2-auntiegivesyoufartsandastinkymeal.mp4
    File Size : 1526.61 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:10:40
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 179 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nasty Diarrhea In My Jeans Shorts - - Scatshop

Nasty Diarrhea In My Jeans Shorts - - Scatshop

Watch me wearing my fave blue American Eagle jeans shorts with cute crop top on. I wear my glass plug in ass and feeling suffering to shit myself right now. I tell you I really need it and grimacing my face from the cramps. I turn around to show you my jeans ass on and off and the dirty plug. I’m not sure how long I can hold it but would be nasty for sure. I push the plug in and out gaping my hole and tell you smell my toy or even insert into your bum 🙂 I put the jeans back and standing release it straight to my jeans and make huge mess in. Stinky diarrhea spread in my jeans. Also leaking on the edge of them and going down on legs. I push down shorts to be sure you can get view to poo covered ass and just realize how filthy the pants. Encourage you to stroke your dick to jeans I drive you crazy with this dirty ass jeans view and my ass makes juicy noises while fucking with plug. I do loud and wet farts while jeans on and bring you close to cum for me. I also stretching myself by fingers and release noisy farts for you. Where do you wanna cum on my shorts by chance? Have fun 🙂
    Models:

File Name : DSCN1995.mp4
    File Size : 1199.23 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:32
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download From AnzFile
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information