Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge pile of shit is right now deep in his Mouth and stucks. Whats going on with my toilet mouth? Lady Amy sticks her feet in the pile of the shit and my toilet mouth begins to lick clean, ok, and now he must bite off a pice of shit and chew, ok, and now swallow, ok, that goes. not bad, but now, whats going on, Lady Grace has to puke, open your mouth quickly…
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 22 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle, Lady Amy and Lady Grace are using together the toilet slave of the Scatqueens. Firt of all he has to lick off the spit from the floor and lick clean the dirty shoe soles from the Scatqueens before Lady Amy use the slave as a human toilet and shit into his mouth. Then he has to chew and swallow the big turd. After a while Mistress Michelle use the slave too and shit into his mouth. The second turd he has to swallow.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 26 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A slave filled with shit and piss! Extreme FemDom with Luciana and Rosella
    I was once again visiting my mistress girlfriend Lady Luciana and we had invited some slaves who wanted to be used by us. These slaves here, we have filled with shit and piss. After the slave finally arrived, Lady Luciana and I put the slave on a slave bank. Since I had to shit a long time, I put a butt plug in the ass. I then got that from my ass and he was full of shit. The slave had to suck this clean. I sat down with my shit smeared asshole, on the mouth of the slave and he had to lick me clean the rosette. Then I pissed and shit, the slave full and in the mouth. I then fed the slave with my shit until he had eaten everything! You can see that again in Full HD and from 2 camera angles!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

They discovered that they’ve been played by this playboy and they are not going to take this sitting down! So they invited him over and threatened to tell his shit to his wife if he didn’t do their bidding! The poor fellow had no choice but to strip naked and get what’s coming to him! They take turns spitting on his mouth. They placed a funnel on his mouth, peed on it, and make him drink all the golden goodness!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 34 min 10 s
    Resolution: 400 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was out of town visiting family. Everyone left and I finally got some time to myself, I really had to shit. My sister almost caught me shitting on her living room floor. I’m such a bad girl.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 – Long Pushing Hanging Shit Then Cum!!! Hard
    I was super horny and it always feel so good to shit and really grunt and push it out enjoying that sweet feeling of release. I was really pushing and struggling to get all my shit out in this one!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one and a long dangling piece of poo while exiting.
    #2 – Nice Shit Then Made My Pussy Cum
    I was super horny and no better way then to release my bowel and enjoy that sweet feeling of release. I was really grunting and moaning in this one and really vocal too!! I came so hard at the end and my clit was so sensitive. You really get good long looks at my gaping pussy in this one.
    #3 – OMG I’m Going To Shit My Pants
    I was sitting watching a movie and all the sudden I had the most outrageous urgent NEED to POOP!!!
    I ran upstairs to the bathroom and on the way there I thought I shit my pants a little and barely made it to the toilet before I exploded!!!! You will have to see the ENORMOUS LOAD I shit out!! I looked down and couldn’t believe it!
    But It felt so good to release so much shit that I couldn’t help but play with my pussy because it feels so good right after a nice big shit! I make myself cum really hard and it felt so good!!
    #4 – Natural Redhead Autumn PROLAPSES At The Movies!
    Hi fellas, yesterday I was on my way into the movie theater to see the new Underworld film and stopped for a quick pee and then oopsie realized i had to poopsie!!! LOL Anyway I figured I would share my quick adventure with you and give you a fun lil POV video. In this clip you really get to see a glimpse of my gaping cunt and prolapsed shit hole as I grunt it out!
    #5 – 1st HUGE Toilet Pee&Poo PROLAPSE Really Grunting
    I desperately needed to take a huge dump and could hardly wait to get to the bathroom almost pooping in my pants. There are super close up shots of my huge prolapsed ass and prolapsing pussy. I am really grunting and pushing the entire video.
    ENJOY EVERYONE!!
    Your favorite redhead with the best prolapse
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 24 min 0 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Showing off my supermodel body wearing a sexy black dress and heels telling you to worship me and my perfect shit. I piss into a glass for you and then take a big shit for you to eat.
    Models: TinaAmazon

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

#1 – Hard Pee-Really Long Hanging Poop & Prolapse
    I started out this video thinking that I only had to pee really really bad. I was really full and pushed to pee and the stream was really hard and strong. I was pushing the pee out so hard that my body decided I should poop then too. It was a little of a surprise for me so I start recording again and I push out a really really long hanging turd. I keep pushing and I prolapse really large and give a really close up view of my rosebud and holes.
    Felt so very good and you get to see me pee, poop and prolapse!
    #2 – PIGTAILS – POOP & CUM SO HARD
    In this video I am wearing cute little pigtail nubs and I havent pooped in 3 almost 4 days. I get undressed and squat down and show you up close and personal my holes. I push and push and grunt and groan and I poop really good for you. Pooping felt so good I have to sit down on the toilet and start rubbing my pussy it feel so good I cum so hard I’m really shaking.
    #3 – Squat and HUGE HARD SHIT
    Squatting over the toilet to release this really big poop. It was wide and really stretched my hole. I am really grunting and pushing and showing you my holes up close and personal as I slowly release everything.
    Enjoy. From your favorite redhead.
    Autumn Young
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I woke up an had to poop, I decided to do it outside it was so runny an warm coming out this bubble butt!
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information