Pro User

Oct 2016

Here you see how I piss 4 times, extreme public! And that twice in a rest area in front of spectators. Once in a bus stop and once in a parking garage! I love public pissing! You also!?!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 925 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Damn, this was really huge! I couldnt hold it any longer and didnt made it to the toilet, so I had to poop on the floor. What a HUGE mess!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me wake up still in my night shirt tell you how I want you to jerk off to my morning farts, They are going to big, loud and long so I hope your ready for it.
    I lift my night top up and spread my arse cheeks and fart loud long farts over and over again..
    I then show you how I want to you wank that dick big fast strokes while you watch my morning farts go in your direction..
    I then get close up and fart another big loud load of farts watch my arsehole open while I let rip.
    The More I push the louder they get.
    Now time for you to cum baby
    I give you a countdown and fart while I do this and then tell you to cum hard.
    Now a goodbye Fart You Ready...
    PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Size: 605 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is an old clip which I thought I had uploaded. I love this clip because you can see the real struggle in my face as I force myself to puke.
    Models: MistressEsme

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Special: Leave a review on my clips when you buy them and receive a personal thank you message clip from me absolutely free! Just let me know your name (or your profile name) youd like me to use when I make you this thank you clip 🙂
    How do you measure true friendship? If a friend is willing to let you shit in their mouth because your toilet had broken. It's been three days I've been holding out for the plumber to come and fix it and I simply can't hold any longer. I really need to shit and I need to shit now. While we are drinking coffee I shyly ask my friend if I can please shit in his mouth. He goes the extra mile by noticing my asshole is musky and smelly and he still licks it for me so I can relax. Isn't that an amazing friend? It was the biggest, thickest creamy shit I ever pushed out. He is such a good friend that he swallow the first half with the same speed I'm pushing it out. The relieve was so amazing! He is so sweet for doing this! At the end I film his face through the top of the toilet chair so you can see my creamy load covering the bottom half of his face despite the fact that he swallowed the first half of my load like a champ! I doubt anyone has such good friends as I do. Would you be such a good friend to me by letting me take such a big nasty shit in your mouth? Note: May all of you have a wonderful X-mas and may 2017 be the year all your dreams come true! If you travel this festive season please be safe! I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 6 min 16 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

2 clips on one file!! First I shat reverse Kanga Style and released a huge load. Next scene is me in reverse to pee then squatting out over the bowl to finger some big, corn-filled ploppers!! Both were great times and gf was there to film it all!!
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

$15 Clip for $11,99. I'm running a X-Mas Holiday Special for you, the viewers. After so many years of only using a human toilet I get asked a lot: "Goddess Tempest, do you still know how to use a regular bathroom toilet?" I got the chance to show you since my husband and I sent my slave Devoted Sub on an errand. When a girl's gotta go, a girl's gotta go! Luckily my husband grabbed the camera and filmed between my legs so you don't miss any of the action while I take a relaxing shit. The next day Devoted Sub needed to be punished for his absence and not having his mouth available the previous day. Watch as he film between my legs while I push a thick turd out, you see and hear the splash in the water. Afterwards watch how I push his head into the toilet I just took a shit in without flushing. Then I order him to eat my shit from the toilet. He thank me for this huge honor of course, I do teach my slaves manners as well. Note: I will try as far as possible to upload new video clips every 48 to 72 hours. Xoxo
    Models: GoddessTempest

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pushing out massive and smelly turds in this vid, each of them is unique. But I love a thick shit and I cant help but always pleasure when I shit. I feels having them inside me, how much I love the pressure and the feel of them coming out of my ass. Oops, its really big! I especially like thick turds where I have to strain. I made your dinner, bitch!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This one, I knew was going to be big but i never thought it would be this big!! I thought it wasnt ever going to stop. XOXOXOXO
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 5 s
    Size: 134 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a wish clip from my fan Peter. He wanted me to tease him verbally with the prospect to drink my piss and eat my shit first, then he wanted to see me piss and shit in my slaves mouth 🙂
    attantion clip in german
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 20 min 52 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information