Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Compilation Nov 2020

Scatshop.com- Compilation Nov 2020

Description:
    Some of these are a little blurry as very zoomed in.
    First ten seconds is me crapping into a mouth.
    Then on my own, same squatting, yellow poop from two different angles, and peeing whilst kneeling down with legs apart.
    The next segment is myself and a client in a 69 type position, you cant see much but the sound of me peeing &amp shitting is decent. Final segment is a close up of me sat in a chair, shitting down into a funnel someone is holding with their mouth.
    Model:
    Hayley-x-x
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Nov-Medley-scat-shop.mp4
    File Size : 733 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:04
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 114 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hl230im142ec

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sink Piss

Scatshop.com- Sink Piss

Description:
    See me peeing in the bathroom sink. I kneel and piss, then stand and piss. See it come out of my nice tight pussy
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Peeing-in-Sink.mp4
    File Size : 35.64 MB
    Duration : 00:02:35
    Video : AVC, 1 757 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/egdgh3k358vs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop, tampon removal, piss on cock.

Scatshop.com- Poop, tampon removal, piss on cock.

Description:
    Compilation. We start with a side on shot of me going for a shit. Focus on my legs red high heels. Then I piss over a guys cock-Its a close up shot but good sounds. Then I take a (relatively dry) tampon out. Finally its a different angle of the shit at the start. Im standingsquatting, back to the camera but facing into a mirror. I think there might be one little fart somewhere along the way too
    Model:
    Hayley-x-x
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : foot-guy-scat-shop-edit.mp4
    File Size : 294.01 MB
    Duration : 00:02:37
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m06ja823vya7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mouth and pussy loves SHIT

Scatshop.com- Mouth and pussy loves SHIT

Description:
    I cant stand it now I really have to feel and taste my shit. Always. It is sooo yummy For my mouth and my pussy. Both
    Model:
    Ebony_Princess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20201113_090937.mp4
    File Size : 660.4 MB
    Duration : 00:04:35
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.937 FPS
    Audio : AAC (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ycorp3a7vczr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Nun Gets Anal Fucked and Poop

Scatshop.com- Dirty Nun Gets Anal Fucked and Poop

Description:
    I am just before the Holy Mass, I feel that my ass is ready to snatch the Lord. I wanna feel something really big in my goddess ass. My ass is sanctified and anointed by god for the great mystery of faith that I love the strech of my hole, I love this fetish.. My ass reacts and excretes fresh and stinky shit, do you want to try it? See my dirty, wet ass, my anus which is all in the shit
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19122020.mp4
    File Size : 993.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:29
    Video : AVC, 10.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5dhcq29m2p8s

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 5 star

Scatshop.com- 5 star

Description:
    All on my own in a beautiful 5 star hotel
    Love the bathroom and that is where I chose to make my first movie for the day
    Soft shit easily comes out my ass
    My ass cheeks end up covered in my lovely hot shit
    Smells so good
    Get to see me in the bath washing the poo away
    Model:
    liglee
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5star.mp4
    File Size : 342.05 MB
    Duration : 00:10:59
    Video : AVC, 4 229 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tbu75mxnyfi1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amateur babe gets turned on by mess

Scatshop.com- Amateur babe gets turned on by mess

Description:
    Watch a sexy amateur babe have a fun and sexy experience Watch her rub her beautiful pussy while dropping turds out of her perfect asshole. Watch this babe shit in two different positions, leaving us a load of shit. Listen to her soft voice, as she describes the smell. Watch her get turned on while smelling her shit Should she take a bite?
    Model:
    Sexcsugarr
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_6146.mov
    File Size : 350.06 MB
    Duration : 00:06:20
    Video : HEVC, 7 486 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 167 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a389g9gn6duw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Now toilet, well use you, eat shit

Scatshop.com- Now toilet, well use you, eat shit

Description:
    My live toilet came to me before my birthday. We with slave girl will be use it all this days as toilet bowl and have much fun. Shit, piss, vomit, snot, everything will only go into his mouth. Its his first day as toilet, tomorrow is my birthday and guests come to me, my girlfriends are coming, he will eat shit from 4 women
    1. Toilet party, using toilet slave and toy
    I have holiday of body and soul. My beauty slavegirl Maya and my toilet bowl-shiteater came to me. This fucker will serve us as toilet for three days. And now were going to have little fun with him. We drank tea, ate, and prepared to shit in his mouth tomorrow. Right now, we really want to piss. Maya was the first to Crouch over his mouth. He holds funnel with his teeth and must quickly swallow all urine in order to have time and not spill. Torrent of golden urine gushed into his mouth. The toilet quickly swallows, tries to catch up. Well done, he drank it all, even though it was his first experience. Now its my turn. I sit down and start pissing. The slave begins swallow, drinks, chokes, and drops funnel. Oh, you toilet schmuck I will punish you for this, but later. Now lick my slavegirl pussy. She will smoke and shake ashes in your mouth. Lick her pussy like youve never licked before in your life, satisfy her with your filthy tongue, and be happy that youre allowed to. Yes, well done, she cum. And now youre going to be punished, schmuck Why did you spill my urine? Here you go slaps on the face. Crawl to your seat, crawl to the toilet, Im going put your head in it. Youll know how to maked mess
    2. Now I am Mistress, drink piss, eat shit
    I am your Mistress now. Mrs. Natalia gave me permission use you how toilet bowl. Im going piss in your mouth and youre going eat my shit. And then you will lick, lick my ass, my pussy, kiss and lick my shoes. Im going flogged your, whipped, your ass is going to burn
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Now-toilet-well-use-you-eat-shit.mp4
    File Size : 1584.81 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:37:32
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hk4by2evxere

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit In Your Mouth And You Deserve It

Scatshop.com- Shit In Your Mouth And You Deserve It

Description:
    The video filmed in POV. Lots of nice close up views.
    Im naked and naughty. Need to poo so badly. I show you my asshole pretty close up and decided to feed you by. Are you hungry for my shit slave? Are you craving for to get it all? Winking asshole whats drive you crazy. Im puckering and pushing out my shit at same time then clenching asshole to not releasing yet. Do you wanna play with my pretty hole? I ask you to tongue my asshole. Be nice and listen to me. Worship me right away. Worship my gaping asshole which will give you the best shit ever. Stick your nose between my dirty cheeks and tongue it. I spread my legs and squat a bit and I realize I could shit on your face. My pussy creamy, asshole is dirty. Just a perfect day for you slave. How hungry you are? How hungry you are to my delicious shit? I lead you to open your mouth and take all my shit right away. In crystal clear close up view squatting over on your head and shitting straight to your mouth. Take it all. Youll receive some of my pee as well. Lick my swollen juicy asshole and taste my creamy pussy. My asshole need to be cleaned by you. Do it for me Good boy. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20201109_122546.mp4
    File Size : 791.41 MB
    Duration : 00:10:54
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j6h39tmoudha

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Little Black Dress And Nasty Anal

Scatshop.com- Little Black Dress And Nasty Anal

Description:
    I wear a sexy little black dress underneath a tiny G-string and black high-heels on my feet. I walk up and down to show you around my dress on pull up dress to get view upskirt. Do you love my ass dont you? Do you wanna grab it? I bend and pull over the panty to show off asshole and puckering it. Im expecting for a huge poo are you excited? I remove slowly underwear and ask you to sniff. If you dont sniff on them I dont give you my big poo. This is the deal. I keep teasing you in missionary pose legs open and close several times you also can enjoy heels on. Amazingly sexy view what you will not resist. I desperation so badly and tell you I cant hold it. I spread legs wide apart and poo comes out without pushing it. Its a huge creamy pile just the way how you like. I pee as well and made big brown mess under myself. I bring the camera pretty close to present this huge poop bun and then grab dildo to penetration in doggy to start my little bum while smelling my poo. Feel so good the toy in ass and asking you that you fuck me faster. We both know youve been fucked me million times in your mind so heres another chance to grab my ass and fuck it. I ask you to do it harder and faster thats good to me. I provide great view to heels feet and dirty ass backward and ask you to dont miss out to cum inside me. My ass is juicy and shitty and you have made it ready to cum inside. I do loud farts and moaning and youve done it right and came in my little dirty bum. Good boy Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2229.mp4
    File Size : 1300.44 MB
    Duration : 00:17:56
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: