Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My 5- Day Pooping Contest

Scatshop.com- My 5- Day Pooping Contest

Description:
    Thats right, toilet boy, I had a contest with a girl from Ebanned where we weighed all the shit we made in 5 days More brown goodness than youd ever dream to see Watch as, for 5 days in a row, I take the huge dumps I am known for and weigh them. After 5 days, I collect everything and weigh the whole lot. How much do you think it all weighed? Want it all in your face? hahaha Who do you think won? Of course, I DID
    ***Only my videos in this clip, and not my rivals***
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : graphictoiletcontest.mp4
    File Size : 258.8 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:22:23
    Video : AVC, 1 506 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 105 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    graphictoiletcontest.mp4 - 258.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- BBW Shit in Sexy Leggings

Scatshop.com- BBW Shit in Sexy Leggings

Description:
    Hello, my dear funs. In the video, Im in grey tight leggings. I am having fun. Then I took a chair and did my dirty business) I gave a shit in leggings and then posed in them, just frolicking and having fun. I showed my dirty ass.It was fun and good for me, realizing that you are looking at me and you also enjoy my dirty games. Enjoy
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 511220-1.mp4
    File Size : 1599.34 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:12:42
    Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    511220-1.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 2 poops-Jean shorts and close up

Scatshop.com- 2 poops-Jean shorts and close up

Description:
    Ive put 2 short clips together in a video. First clip in jeans shorts I pull them down then take a shit positioned backwards over a toilet. In the second clip I take a huge shit on the floor in a close up angle from behind.
    Model:
    TinaAmazon
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : XHHR5827.mov
    File Size : 857.24 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:04:56
    Video : AVC, 24.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    XHHR5827.mov - 857.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Preview of my puking skills

Scatshop.com- Preview of my puking skills

Description:
    Whats better than a pretty girl puking? Showing off my gag-free skills in a restaurant bathroom, getting rid of a large meal with ease
    Model:
    Wicked World
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8320.mov
    File Size : 25.23 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:00:25
    Video : AVC, 8 156 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 85.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    IMG_8320.mov - 25.2 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Shit Muncher

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet Girl-Shit Muncher

Description:
    There is nothing more erotic that a girlfriend willing to be a toilet for her boyfriend and inviting him to take a shit right into her toilet mouth. Think about this for a second.
    You have a beautiful girlfriend who love and adore you so much that shes willing to be your toilet, whenever you want Licking and drilling your asshole with your tongue as you feel your stinking shit filling her mouth that she swallows for you.
    This is exactly what Human Toilet Girl does for her boyfriend in this video. She wants to make sure he knows she is the best girlfriend and she is HIS. Showing her love and affection by drilling his asshole with her tongue and eating his shit while looking lovingly directly into his eyes.
    If you are looking for the hottest video showing girlfriends eating their boyfriends shit then this video is it A beautiful ordinary girl being the very best toilet she can be for her boyfriend xoxo
    Be sure to check my other scat videos including the other videos of Human Toilet Girl. If you like seeing women shitting into mens mouth check my videos where I use my slave Devoted Sub as a full consumption toilet. For lesbian scat fans, I also have 9 videos using my female slave as a toilet, she swallows my shit quite amazingly xoxo
    Full Disclosure: These are a series of scat videos in collaboration with friends of mine. We therefore have exclusive permission from them to sell their content on their behalf for them. We are the only clip store with such an arrangement to sell their content as agreed upon. You wont find their exclusive content anywhere else and I am assisting them online with the shoots of this content-Goddess Tempest And Devoted Sub AKA Stinky Steve
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Human-Toilet-Girl-Shit-Muncher.mp4
    File Size : 581.39 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:26
    Video : AVC, 7 587 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Human-Toilet-Girl-Shit-Muncher.mp4 - 581.4 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nice big poop on floor. Wearing sexy onesie )

Scatshop.com- Nice big poop on floor. Wearing sexy onesie )

Description:
    Teasing you with my big butt and showing off my perky tits before giving you my huge load. Close-ups of poop
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Poo.mp4
    File Size : 114.26 MB
    Duration : 00:04:07
    Video : AVC, 3 702 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Poo.mp4 - 114.3 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ass fucking, farting, poop, and pee

Scatshop.com- Ass fucking, farting, poop, and pee

Description:
    I decided to try a new toy in my ass today. Its much bigger than Im used to. It gapes my ass and makes me fart. the farts sound loud and wet due to the lube in my ass. Every time I fart, I dribble a little bit of pee because I really had to go. I guess I had to poop a little too because two little turds shoot out of my ass when I fart. One of them even got on the camera. I end the video with a much needed and pretty long pee.
    Model:
    evakokoro
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poot.mp4
    File Size : 1013.81 MB
    Duration : 00:06:05
    Video : AVC, 23.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    poot.mp4 - 1013.8 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Queefing, peeing, and farting

Scatshop.com- Queefing, peeing, and farting

Description:
    Making a queefingfarting video when you really have to pee is hard. To push that air out, you use the same muscles you use when you pee. I couldnt help but dribble a little bit of pee every time I did it. Eventually, the stream gets stronger and I cant help but relieve myself completely.
    Model:
    evakokoro
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : queeffartandpee.mp4
    File Size : 248.01 MB
    Duration : 00:06:50
    Video : AVC, 4 923 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    queeffartandpee.mp4 - 248.0 MB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pussy fucked and covered in shit.

Scatshop.com- Pussy fucked and covered in shit.

Description:
    Dirty girl next door Kelz sucks her boyfriends cock before taking an enema. After a good arse cleaning she has the shit smeared into her pussy. Then to make herself orgasm she masturbates her shit covered clit using her favourite sex toy.
    After she has an orgasm squirting piss from her cunt her. Her partner slides his cock deep inside to enjoy the shitty warmth. This makes him ejaculate a great load of sperm over her shit covered pussy.
    Model:
    ScatSlammers
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scatwand.mp4
    File Size : 1741.44 MB
    Duration : 00:34:59
    Video : AVC, 6 827 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    scatwand.mp4 - 1.7 GB

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Marina Carolina and Yana show dirty panties

Scatshop.com- Marina Carolina and Yana show dirty panties

Description:
    Marina, Carolina and Yana decided to make a very dirty show for you . Marina, Carolina and Yana decided that they would shoot shit in their panties . Ian was the first Jan first removes her panties and shows you her clean white ass , after demonstrating ass and clean panties Yana gets panties back on my ass , and standing with cancer on his knees shoots shit in panties , panty Yana bulged shit again Yana removes her panties and shows you his dirty ass , after demonstrating ass and panties , Jan again puts panties back on her ass and girls Marina and Carolina accepted to play with panties Jana they haul them to the top to crap out panty Yana smeared in the ass and pussy of Yana in the end the girls take off panties with Yana and Yana in the lower part of his body covered in shit . Now its Marinas turn, Marina gets cancer on her knees and Yana and Marina take off her ass panties and show you Marinas clean ass and her clean panties . Yana and Caroline again wear panties back in the ass Marina and Marina standing cancer on the knees and shitting and pissing in the panties , Yes panties Marina is also sticking out from the shit , the Marina also shows you your dirty shit from ass and panties full of shit and piss , Yana and Caroline as well smear feces on the ass and pussy Marina through panties , then girls are also removed from the Marinas panties . And then came the turn of Carolina , Carolina gets cancer on her knees and Marina and Yana take off her panties from Carolina and show you a big clean white ass Carolina after that girls again wear panties back to Carolines ass and Carolina standing cancer on her knees shoots in her panties shit and urine , Carolina also bulged panties from shit , girls Yana and Marina also smear shit on the ass and pussy Carolina , and as they are removed from the dirty shit from the ass of Carolina at the end of this video they put their dirty shit panties back on their Asses .
    P.s. If you like to watch when three girls take turns shitting and pissing in their panties and after the girls filled their panties with shit and urine , they first show you their panties full of shit , and then put the panties back on their Asses and RUB shit on their pussies and Asses , as well as after that take off their panties and show you And at the end of the video girls again wear their dirty panties from shit on their gorgeous ass then this video is for you and your collection of videos . Enjoy your viewing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1187.mp4
    File Size : 1313.79 MB
    Duration : 00:13:35
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: