Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a marriage made in HEAVEN! Imagine having a girlfriend or wife as cute as this? And one that will share with you your deepest darkest fetishes and embrace them as she embraces you?! This is just that type of girl and she really does share everything with her man. She will piss into a bowl and feed you her pee. She will squat down and deliver to you her freshest shits. When you eat, she will eat with you as you both consume her delicious shit together!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 57 min 47 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Listen, I’m already tired of writing a description for the videos, I admit honestly, I really love shit and just can not resist when from my ass comes out a fragrant sausage. After my previous video, I still have a HUGE piece of delicious shit that I love to play with so much!) If you like to watch me play with my shit and pens, then prepare for the crazy scat show!) Follow the updates, love you!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a great fuck! With tampon inside that almost came out, he cum inside my ass just before I pooped! AMAZING!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The prisoner is locked in his cell until the mistress warden begins her schedule of punishment. With the prisoners hands tied, she orders him to open his mouth. She squats over him and delivers him with fresh shit which is just like a chocolate moose although much sweeter. He is encouraged to consume all of her delights to repent for his sins.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 21 min 4 s
    Resolution: 352 x 480
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sexy Goddess Antonella pooping a lot on her slave’s face. Soooo hot!
    Goddess Antonella has her slave on his back and she has her own tight little asshole exposed in her crotchless bodysuit and ready to cover him in shit. She’s been letting her scat build up, so she knows that he’s in for a treat when she feels her hole open up and her stinking shit starts to slide out of her body and land all over his face with a splat.
    Models: MistressAntonellaSilicone

Duration: 2 min 45 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina pooping diarrhea and farts in mouth toilet slave. Alina ate smoked fish, salad with cheese and garlic and with beer, and in the morning she started a severe diarrhea with fart. Then Alina wanted to smoke and relax.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I told you I don’t like to go to the toilet ! Didn’t I ?)
    Well, if only I could do something sexy over there 😉
    How about to take on my new transparent panties and watch how slowly my heavy load fills them to the max (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 4 min 33 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I pooped hard and wet and all over! Placed a plastic bag on the floor to poop on and it got on my actual floor and my stool got on my stool lol I angled the camera lower you you can watch more of it fall out of me after my asshole stretches open for the hard piece then after its tear dropping out of my hole, take a look!
    Please rate and leave a review!
    Models: kalasextoncb

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New awesome special video, with me and my half shit covered hot body!)
    In that video i be your personal witch for that halloween nights)) See how i shit big portion of tasty lite-creame and smearing that crap on body, also included pissing, toes sucking and hot masturbation) Stay tuned and check my store for updates) <3 Happy halloween my kittis!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Missy give some hard face slaps to the slave and spit in his mouth. The slave swallow their snot. Mistress Michelle comes and pee and shit into the mouth of the slave. Then Lady Missy has to pee and crap. Mistress Michelle stick the shit with their hands into the mouth of the toilet slave. He begins to chew the pile.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information