Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina called me in the afternoon and said she was keen to shit. At the beginning of the video, I asked Alina to tell how many days she did not pooping, what she ate these days and how many farts and what was the smell of her fart.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 264 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This beautiful lady attends a spa with a difference. Her body massaged and cleansed with freshly defecated scat which is massaged deeply into her skin. To enhance the positive effects of the scat on her skin, once she is fully covered in sweet scat, wrap is used to wrap her body containing the scat firmly against her skin enhancing its long term effects on her skin! Lucky girl! 🙂
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 852
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I know people normally enjoy coffee in the morning, but pissing into this mug may taste a little bit better. Let me talk dirty to you about you licking the excess mess off my tits, and how I can’t stop taste testing the piss mug I made for you. It’s just so good, and I want you to enjoy the nice, bitter taste of my piss.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    I’m seriously DYING to shit because I’ve had to hold it in all day, waiting to share a little treat with you at your request! 😉 That’s right I’m making you a shitty martini. I take a long thick shit onto the glass, unf it feels so good to shit. But oh my god, it’s so stinky!! Phew! I tell you how much it stinks and how much of a pig you are for wanting this, teasing and taunting you for enjoying this so much. I show off how huge my turd is (some of it even falls to the floor, it was just too much for the martini glass! I pluck up the piece and toss it back in)
    This is just so stinky tho, I decide that you don’t get to have any. Haha, that’s right, I’m dunking your shit drink right in the toilet. Ugh, still stinks so bad, and just look at my ruined martini glass, covered in streaks! 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You had a bad day at work but don’t worry, your dirty scat girlfriend will cheer you up! 😉 I shit and piss in my shorts in front of you, finger my dirty shitter, and tell you my depraved ideas about how you can get back at your boss while I smear my shit all over my ass, show it off and suck off my turds. My my, my shorts are super messy now, aren’t they? I have to get back to doing housework, so why don’t I put them back on and get busy… See? You’re already in a better mood 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 16 min 39 s
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The shit eater is rough humiliated by the Scatqueens and trimmed as a Bitch. Again and again the Scat Bitch needs to open his mouth, so that the Scatqueens can spit into it. His face is already quite full with their hot snot. But then Lady Domi must poop and pee. The Bitch now has his mouth open again so Lady Domi can piss and shit in his shithole. The slave has to swallow everything from its KV mistress.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dear guests, in this video you can see how I shit on the floor in my room and then take a piece of shit in his hand and coated their body feet and face .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 774 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Going for a little stroll I took along a video camera to film as I poop on the street , walking past a building I wanted badly to the toilet and fell in there . My butt started to go a lot of poop , I thought that now I’ll just explode from shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 475 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me get my absolute first poo experience, where I start by pooing for you, and continue by smearing it all over and masturbating for you. This is the first video that I did, and you get to enjoy my reaction for the very first time.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST – MALE slave. With you FULL NUDE – REVERSE FACESITTING.
    Please use a belt during the full video for making him be smothered by your noisy and wet farts (and your shit) of your ass. I also would like to have a view on your feet when you are sitting on him and his legs, or any position that you are doing to him. They are nasty and sexy and I love facesitting. Lots of farts loud and wet, you can shit as much as you want on him and suffocate him with the shit by facesitting him and farting. Don’t hesitate to be rude when you are facesitting or farting or shitting, and using the belt for pushing him hard on you. When you are shitting and making him suffer. Please use a side view so I can see the shit on him, and you sitting on him without any chance to escape. During the full video, suffocate him long time, like 50-60 consecutive secondes by blocking nose and mouth with your ass and also the belt. He’s attached and tied down like he’s unable to move. you have him tied down so tightly, he can’t escape. Smother him good, as the slave struggles and gasps for air, you just won’t let him to get any. Your slave is trying to beg for you to stop sitting on his face, but you just don’t stop and keep smothering him while continuing to be rude and fart on him.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA - Schiavo maschio completamente nudo . Si prega di utilizzare una cintura durante il video completo per farlo soffocare con le tue rumorose ed umide scoregge (e la tua merda). Vorrei anche avere una visione dei tuoi piedi mentre ti siedi su di lui e sulle sue gambe, o in qualsiasi posizione tu decida. Amo il facesitting con tante scoregge rumorose e bagnate, puoi cagare quanto vuoi su di lui e soffocarlo con la merda sedendoti su di lui e scorreggiando su di lui. Non esitate ad essere dura quando stai facendo facesitting o farting o shitting, e ad usare la cintura per spingerlo duramente verso il tuo culo. Quando stai cagando e lo stai facendo soffrire. Si prega di utilizzare una vista laterale in modo da poter vedere la merda su di lui, e di sedersi su di lui senza alcuna possibilità di fuga. Durante il video completo, soffocalo per molto tempo, tipo 50-60 secondi consecutivi bloccando il naso e la bocca con il culo e anche la cintura. Legalo strettamente al tuo culo in modo che lui non è in grado di muoversi. Legalo così strettamente, in modo che lui non può fuggire. Soffocalo per bene, mentre lo schiavo cerca di prendere aria, tu non gli e l'ho permetterai. Il tuo schiavo sta cercando di chiederti di smettere di sederti sul suo volto, ma tu non ti fermi e continui a soffocarlo continuando ad essere dura e a scorreggiare su di lui …
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 15 min 22 s
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information