Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a great example of our every day scat play. He’s been out of town, and we haven’t played in a while, so I held it as long as I possibly could. Turns out, it was worth it! I took a HUGE shit. Three big pushes, right into his waiting mouth.
    We had three cameras going, as well as my own POV. You get to see so much detail and so much action. Every nugget, wrinkle, and crackle is captured in perfect detail.
    After I’m done, I decide to say thanks! First, I stuff the pile of turds into his mouth, just to see how big it is. Turns out, it’s a lot! Then I take a bit, and start stroking his cock. He starts munching down on the shit in his mouth while I give him a shitty handjob, and it doesn’t take long before he’s gushing cum everywhere.
    This video is 13 minutes of professionally produced filth. You see me shitting from 3 different angles, and there’s lots of chewing and swallowing action.
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 13 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Walk on the street ended up that I very much wanted to use the toilet I found a secluded place and began to piss and shit outdoors . After my ass out the crap on it came large flies … will Write for you a custom video of your script , ready to bring to life almost anything you want , any fantasy on the theme of the toilet . Do not hesitate to write , I’m waiting for your scripts for filming .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 685 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shaking my booty for you then stripping to nude and pooping a very large load onto my glass table. boy did this one stink!!!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 1 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 97.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki prepares some yummy shit cakes for you. this clip is a POV clip!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This time ending in a big poop while standing! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nude from the waist down, I give you a nice rear view of me exercising on my stair stepper machine, I push out my rosebud and prolapse my asshole and then take a huge poo while I am still stepping away. Feeling super horny, I get down onto the floor where my poo is and sit right into the fresh pile. I slide and grind my pussy and ass into my warm poop and smear it all over my ass and pussy. I pick up some more and pile it on top of my pussy lips and smack my shitty pussy and fist my shit filled asshole. I shake my poo covered ass for the camera. My room totally reeks of shit and it smells so fuckin good! I put some of my poo in my mouth and suck on my shitty fingers.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 910 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Oh my! Today we have ate a lot of beans. We training our slave to be a full toilet. Our all time favorite sexual activity is getting Our big ass eaten. We have been making him worship two big ass and then our assholes and now we wants him to inhale stinky ass gas. This way he will be forced to not only smell, but taste farts and start getting accustomed to the taste of our shit.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is a real video shot in the morning. Everyone knows that the morning female shit is the strongest – it has a strong taste and smell and it has a more liquid consistency and it is more difficult to swallow! Also in the morning, the girls, at the time of bowel movement, are very farted!
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Size: 139 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Meet me in the bathroom where I am naked and ready for a fill. I go in the shower and take the head off so I can fill myself. I make sure the water is at a good temp and up my ass goes the hose! I fill until I feel cramping then head to the toilet to empty. What a rush! Nothing like the good old enema treatment!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is his toilet hell and I am his devil! Stick that tongue into my ass, further, further; be prepared to eat whatever gifts I may have for you–be prepared to eat all my gifts tonight, toilet! I tease you with my perfect ass. Rejoice that you are allowed to lick her.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 998 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information