Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s time to feed my hungry nasty salve again and this time I grab 2 little speakers and get on them while I squat over his nasty little face and shit right into his mouth. i force him to eat it all and he loves it…don’t you wish you could take his place?
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today i call my 2 good friends, 2 gorgeous dommes and ask them if they are ready to use me and humiliate me beeing their full toilet slave for both, sametime !! They agree and ask me to rent asap an apartment and go there cause they cannot hold it anymore !!! They use my mouth and body, one after another, filling my mouth with their pee, put me to drink their pee, and order me to eat their mixed shit !! Meanwhile they give me another task with cock strocking and also fisting my ass. The clip was too long and is splitted in 3 parts. part two now
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 79.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Powerful streams of diarrhea flow, shit juices dribble out of my asshole. I had enema for today. This is breakfast for toilet slaves. Enjoy it!
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

For you my beloved friends this video . I coated with shit , eat it and drink his pee . In the morning I decided to eat : I give a shit his plate and his mug I released a big stream of her urine , this is my morning Breakfast ! Then I covered the whole shit , chest , face , in short my body and started eating what came out of my ass and drink her urine .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nymphomaniac loves cock, pussy and most of all the taste of piss and cum in her mouth. Today she met these 5 gangsters and she wanted to get fucked hard. And she is not disappointed!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me and Laura take part in this video. We love to play with our own shit. We preparing a shit for slave in bathroom , speak on russian, put a shit on the plate and smear.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com 😉
    Collection of vids of me birthing long, thick and juicy turds and my creamy pussy dripping as I push them out. I record every time I shit, even if I don’t have it in my schedule that day to make a longer sexy video out of my dump 😉 But I still love to shit, and you can see and hear how much I enjoy pinching these hot loafs for you!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 206 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello boys and girls these is my new amazing premium video!) if you like see hard to smear the shit, look at the texture of shit, if you love to watch how i suck giant pieces of shit, this video is for you!) As always, lots of content, amazing quality (premium video), really hot shit show!)
    Including hot booty action, sucking giant piece of shit, heavy smearing face, smear body sucking toes, spitting (little bit) shitting two nice sweety turd, rainy pissing, many close-up scene and more!)) Stay tuned!) *bark*
    PS: Dont miss my special holiday video next time, many bonus clips, free photo sign and more is coming!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My new toilet slave is very capable of eating shit! I decided to test its suitability and forced to swallow my pee too 🙂 How cruel yes I know. ? Let’s see if he can eat all my shit!… And this is only the beginning, I am planning to use him all week and more until he can’t eat any more shit… This will take time slave .. I feel so good above your toilet mouth! I want to shit inside it and stay there for hours until you are struggling with my big soft log! There is nothing better than shitting in your mouth! Eat my MONSTER SHIT and clean my ass after I finish! ? Finally I spit in his mouth and smother him with my big yummy ASS!
    Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 16 min 46 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls prepare a spezial meal for tommy. It contains chewed food spit and piss!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 99.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information