Pro User

Oct 2016

The new slave is a soft one 🙂
    He only wants to lick Princesses feet and swollow piss.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal fingering until feeling the need to poop and making a mess!
    Self-filmed. Close-up ending. Multiple angles.
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 14 min 23 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina pooping in mouth of a toilet slave and throwing shit in mouth. Today Alina was in a good mood! She decided to play with her personal toilet slave like a dog. Alina pooping him in the mouth, then she made a shit ball and threw a slave into her mouth – the slave must catch the ball from the shit and bring it in his mouth and hand it in his hand.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I turn on my camera. I am wearing nothing but my bubblegum pink, lace bikini panties. i do a quick but sensual dance and show off my perky bare breasts then i turn, and with my ass to the camera, I slowly push out 3 full days worth of poo that i have been saving to make this clip. my poop is so big and thick and dense that it stretches my poor little asshole to its limits! i take off my bikini pantie when i am finished with my massive poo and inhale the fresh shit aroma and taste my turds with the tip of my tongue… then give you a nice long view of my monster size load of poo. i tease a bit more, spreading my butt cheeks to show you my dirty asshole and finger it for a bit..
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi all!) You are currently reading this description to one of the best clips in the collection SweetBettyParlour!) In this exciting video, I invite you to spy on me in bed!) In this video you will see everything!) A big pile of crap, tuple trickles of my urine, smearing, eating (a little) create a toilet cocktail, hot fingering, licking toes and many more..!) Stunning image quality coupled with pristine sound, complete lack of editing (you’ll hear a trickle flowing out of my vagina, and as it turns out the chocolate gift from my butt) All this for a small price, don’t miss this premium video!) PS: Video was taken at the request of one of the users of the site!) PPS: You can also leave your feedback I will be very pleased!)) Thank you very much!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 13 min 34 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

What a dirty afternoon party with Lisa and Roxy!
    They shit piss and vomit in slaves mouth for almost 30 minutes. Just watch uncut version how the girls celebrate a party with a dirty shit eater vomit swollower.
    Lower quality and backstage cam view

Duration: 24 min 26 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Damn, what a nice hard cock! I can’t stand to sit on him and fuck him hard, pushing a nice turd out of my ass! I love it!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 44 s
    Size: 49.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This movie is true “girl next door” panty pooping. Right from the start Aleisha is looking young and very sexy, as she sleeps on her bed with her butt in a tight pair of jeans. But then she’s woken by an urgent phone call, and has to get up, shower and get ready to go in five minutes, even though she explains it’s impossible. She undresses and has a quick shower, but when she gets back to the bedroom to change, she thinks she can feel the need to poop coming on.
    Nevertheless she continues to get dressed. Watching her get dressed is very sexy, like a reverse strip tease! It shows just how young and sexy Aleisha really is – those hard nipples on her pert breasts poking through the fabric of her pink top. Then she decides though that she does indeed really need to poop, and heads back to the bathroom. But from her other movie “Alisha’s Constipation”, we already know that Aleisha has always had a bit of a problem with the toilet from when she was young. She decides instead that it would be quicker if she just did it in her panties instead!
    Stepping into the shower cubicle she bends over and pushes, easily filling her panties with a lovely firm load of poop, nestled snugly between her butt cheeks, and making a nice bulge in the back of her lacy white panties. After checking out what she’s done, she pulls her panties back up and pushes again. A little bit more poop comes out, but also a quick spurt of pee which runs between her legs and off the poop bulge. Then she takes her panties off, and we watch more poop sliding out of her butt, as well as a stream of pee running right down the poop and off the tip!
    Oh dear! Aleisha is supposed to be somewhere in a hurry and now she pooped her panties. She should have realized what that would mean – a tingling pussy and an insatiable need to masturbate! She can’t help it – if she poops herself then she has to cum, there’s no other way! She puts her dirty panties back on, and even fills them up again with the poop that has escaped, and starts to rub herself and get messy. She fingers her clit and mashes the poop in her panties against her butt. Check out the part where she pushes her butt up and down against the shower screen, smearing poop all over it!
    Now she is seriously horny and there’s no turning back. She crouches in the shower cubicle, holding the hem of her pink top in her mouth to expose her perfect breasts, and then just goes for it – fingers feverishly working their magic between her spread legs. The close ups reveal just how much of a total mess she’s in. But coming once is not enough – she wants more! (Girls are lucky that way!)
    She stands up with her butt to the camera – what a sight! The back of her panties look absolutely wonderful. Then she sits down in the corner with her legs apart and her butt on the poopy mess, and goes for it again, reaching a more intense orgasm than the first. Then of course she has to clean – I don’t think she’s going to make her appointment!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 22 min 4 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

!The video is divided into 2 parts, Full compressed version is also available! 😉
    Plastic box full of frozen shit and It took me a long time to unfreeze it. Shit to become soft and creamy it smells very tasty. I take some of the shit out of the box and smear it over the pussy, fill it up for a long time. This is a wonderful feeling but I really want to shit right now…so I wipe my pussy and ass with a towel a little bit so that you see everything better. I explore anal with my finger…oh yeah, it’s full of shit! So I spread my legs and push the shit out. Shit from the pussy begins to come out first, then ass and pussy shit at the same time. OMG! How come so much shit fits in the pussy? Shit continues to come out of all holes and I piss at the same time and accidentally flooded the camera a bit xD
    I fill my pussy again, but this time with fresh shit and again let out shit from a pussy and a lil from ass at the same time. All the shit from my pussy I put in the box , it will come in handy later. Then I fill the pussy again and get up. I push a lot to empty the pussy from shit and urine. Take shit from the box and spread it over boobs, pussy, ass, hands and stomach mmm…enjoy 😉
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 39 min 44 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Neomi and Princes Mini whip the slave very very hard today…but he knows if he can stand it he will be allowed to lick Princesses piss from the floor!

Duration: 15 min 34 s
    Size: 582 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information