Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop into a mason jar and tell you exactly what you can do with it. Through the video, I also describe the smell and texture of the poop for you. Includes a lot of dirty talk and a fantastic view.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new unique video with a stunning picture quality, amazing sound (unfortunately without music) and incredibly hot masturbation with my delicious soft and warm shit pudding!) Attractive price, long duration, excellent quality and as always your delicious Betty!) Everything as you like!)
    In this video: Awesome footage of hot masturbation, sucking and licking the my shit covered fingers, a little eating shit, a little pissing, a huge pile of fragrant shit, and of course smearing shit in pussy) Stay in touch ahead of a lot of new!!) love you))
    PS: The idea for the video from site user)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The wonderful Mistress Antonella,its prepares a delicious glass of her Champagne
    Models: MistressAntonellaSilicone

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I Was filming this video in a public bathroom. Someone just used next to me the other toilet ? I’m fully naked and I really really had to poo. I did not go toilet for 4 days before I made this vid. I felt I have a massive and huge poo in my slim body. Can you imagine how big turd I pushed out? ? Watch this video and you’ll wondering how can it be. I shit in my hand so I hold my Huge snake in my hand But maybe should put my other hand too to hold this turd. So long, big, massive turd. I never could imagine I can shit like this before ? At the end of the vid I show you my yummy poo in my hand. Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A video truly unique: without any fiction stage, I feed my slave with my warm shit. All true, authentic! And, finally, the slave will have to lick even the plate. For scenes of authentic coprophilia, the video is only recommended to lovers of the genre.

ITALIAN
    Un video veramente unico: nessuna finzione, nutro il mio schiavo con la mia merda appena fatta. Tutto vero, autentico!! e, alla fine, lo schiavo deve anche leccare il piatto. Dato che contiene scene di autentica coprofilia, il video e’ indicato solo per gli amanti del genere.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Format: DivX
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was completely under the smelly ass of Christina and swallowed all her stench. Elegant ass Christina sat tight on my face, not allowing me to breathe – I was completely in her power!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me prepare you a Full English Breakfast with a special kind of topping…
    You watch me cook the sausages, bacon and eggs to perfection then i prepare you a drink to wash it all down with..
    I pee into a glass and then set the table are you ready for the topping..
    I climb up on to the table and push our shit all over it and then feed you your first bit shit dipped in bean sauce…. Mmmmmmm
    You chew it and swallow and then i give you a nice sip of my yellow juice fresh from the pussy to wash it down with.
    Enjoy Your Breakfast As This Is One Your Never Forget
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I prepared on the dinner a unique gift for my toilet slave. But first I played with him, exciting him. He lay on the floor and looked at my beautiful ass, licking my pretty legs. His dick rose from the excitement. Now he have to lick my ass, if really want to eat dinner from my asshole. Open your mouth and swallow my big sweet shit. It’s perfectly! He snuggled up my ass so close and took out the shit from my ass with tongue, his lips clasped my asshole and he was eat all the shit. Now you have to clean my dirty ass. Thoroughly, my stupid slut. You are my own toilet and I will use your mouth whenever I want. So it will be with everyone who wants to be my toilet. I know how much your desire is. You must learn to swallow quickly and without disgust. Everything should go smoothly into your throat.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 24 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

During anal Masturbation, I really wanted to poop , and I thought what if you do not stop and continue to masturbate and poop at the same time . I decided to try it . From me came a lot of poop but I loved it and feeling so cool as it was in the first , smell my shit my millet is very excited and I wanted once again to feel the feeling of delight and pleasure . I was satisfied and all the dirty shit . But this is the best that happened to me .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 711 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Olga and Yana love to caress each other , Olga lay on the couch and Yana sat beside me , girls don’t wear clothes at home , Yana and Olga wanted affection , and then Yana started to caress his chest Olga with his tongue , swiping across his nipples sweet Olga , then Yana spread her legs Olga and began to fondle pussy , Yes Olga has a lot of fun , then the girls swap places , now Olga caresses Breasts Yana , and also caresses pussy Yana . But this girls is not enough ,Olga lays Yana on the floor and starts to shit and piss on Yana , Yes a large amount of shit and piss is on the body of Yana , Olga to sit on Ian and begins to smear shit on the body Dress your body . Then now Olga to lie on the floor and Yana starts to shit and piss on Olga liquid diarrhea , Olga is also the whole body in shit Yana . After the girls shit on each other , they began to lick each other pussy that’s all crap . It’s just a thrill to see how Yana caresses pussy Olga which is all covered in shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information