Pro User

Oct 2016

The girls had a very dirty game , Yana and Olga love to masturbate , this time Yana and Olga took a rubber cock for fun . But this is not enough for them , first girls fondled the rubber cock with her lips and tongues , fucking cool how they suck the rubber cock . Yana lay on the floor , and Olga stood up and began to shit on it , a large amount of crap out of their ass Olga , Yes, it’s cool , after that Olga started to smear shit on the body of Yana , Yes, Yana was completely covered by shit , Olga again took the rubber cock and started to masturbate Yana pussy about Yana Yes, what a dirty slut , she’s all fucked up . After that Olga went to the floor , and now Yana shit on Olga , it was really hot , now Olga a lot of shit that came out of the ass Yana , Yana, too, begins to smear shit on the body and face but now Olga and Olga covered in shit . Yana and Olga this is not enough , and the girls continue to play with rubber cock . This is a very hot video new , pleasant to you of viewing
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 17 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.73 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wearing a traditional floral print dress and taking an elegant poop!
    Self-filmed. Close-up zoom (poop).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 17 min 16 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is a sensual poop on a chair including boss/secretary roleplay and eating instructions. I am typing at my desk, wearing my sexy secretary outfit and glasses. You (my boss) come to my desk and ask me for some notes for a meeting. I take off my glasses and hand them to you, which is when I notice that you don’t look well. So I ask what’s wrong, and you tell me you haven’t eaten all day. I am sympathetic, and I tell you I know exactly the thing to make you better. Kneel down in front of me. I pull up my skirt as you look up at me, and I tell you I had a big lunch and i’m going to feed you. I tell you how uncomfortable my work outfits are and how badly I want to take my clothes off. I remove my shirt and bra, now just wearing my hiked up skirt so you can see my pussy and asshole. I lift up my legs and start pushing, telling you to get ready for your first meal of the day. I slowly push out a big log, followed by a small one, while telling you to eat my poop. Chew it up and swallow it, you need some good food in you. I tell you just how to eat it and I talk dirty for the rest of the video.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New totally crazy video, imagine: you are with me in the bathroom, a terrible wind is screaming everywhere, the light is dimly lit, your mind is changed after meeting a scat demon, I lure you with my body to take your soul!! And at that moment when you no longer have the strength to resist, and all your thoughts are only about me, I give you a real scat show, a perverted show full of incredible moments with my gigantic and incredibly fragrant shit. How do you like that? huh!) In the video there is a loud process of defecation, smearing with shit, licking shit from my fingers, and much much more!) I hope you like it, happy halloween!) There are always a lot of interesting things ahead! love you
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 50 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your daily dose if my Shit !
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Size: 90.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle gets the pig out of the cell. He is allowed to drink her piss. After that, Mistress Michelle shits on his hands. A big shit pile of shit that the toilet slave has to eat now. Then he almost starts to puke, which makes Mistress Michelle angry. After he has eaten everything, she puts a rubber mask over his slaves head and stuffs an inflatable gag into his smeared mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear only black fishnet stockings in the video nothing more. After getting up i didn’t pee because I was just wanted to show you how much I pee when I wake up, so just held it 1,50 or 2 hrs but I thought many times I wet myself. In the videos I tease you at start and tell you how i’m feeling myself. Really had to pee. Show up my sexy naked body tease you with sexy moves and then take the camera extremely close to my pussy and start to peeing. Camera got wet ? but in POV style I just hold it and showing a great view to my kitty. I pee a lot and it’s looks great. Then I show the mess around me on the floor
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress want to try this time another kinky scene, feeding me froma bowl. She begin to fill it with pee, then a huge shit and diarheea in close ups. She invite me to take a seat and to enjoy my fresh and hot meal and she feed me with her hard piece by piece until almost all her diarheea disappear into my mouth. She enjoy it and then she take the camera in hand, borke the scene a little for 25 seconds pushing on zoom in but after that she correcting the image and recording me how i enjoy her diarheea and eating in front of her, writing with her shit on my chest and strocking with her shit on cock at request !! very nice idea for today, Tomorrow what it will be ?
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 84.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delicious dinner from Christina (3 days did not shit)
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m so lucky to have such a dedicated man to be my toilet! 🙂 It’s such a treat to be able to feed you my piss and shit every day and you lick and clean me after–thanks to you, I’m so well taken care of. I couldn’t be happier! I sweet talk you as we go through our delicious daily routine of you getting under my seatless chair to bestow all my chocolate goodness down your throat–and it’s a BIG poo today, honey bunny, I’m all messy after and I’m dripping from my pussy too. Be a doll and lick me clean just like I know you love to, won’t you babe? <3 You know how MUCH I LOVE to feed you, it's as much a treat for me as it is for you <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information