Pro User

Oct 2016

One of my fans asked for some of my delicious poo brownies so of course I had to oblige! Come watch me take a very big shit into a bowl and proceed to add it to the rest of the ingredients…what comes out of the oven is the most delicious poo brownies you’ve ever dreamed of tasting! I order him to eat every crumb and of course, he loved it!
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You’ll never see so much shit in your life !! If you are a lover of the ridiculous amount this video is for you !!!! You definitely can not miss it !!!

ITALIAN
    Non vedrai mai cosi’ tanta merda in vita tua!! Se sei un’amante delle grandi quantita’, allora questo video e’ per te!!! Non puoi perderlo!!
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave had a big wish to be allowed to worship my ass. I make sure his tongue goes deep inside to clean my ass thoroughly with his toilet tongue. But it is his goodbye. He is leaving, and he is taking the bus for a long ride. So to make sure he does not suffer from dehydration, I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth. Besides he has no chance to clean up, so he will smell of my pee and ass all the way home. After filling him with my pee I want to fart in his face, but look what comes out.. 😉 There is a nice brownie for him to eat again. I make sure he consumes every piece of my brownies, before sitting on the bus for a day or so. He even have the courage to burp beside me, and his burp smells worse than my shit! If he got back home I don't know, maybe he smelled too much as a toilet and was thrown off the bus in somewhere in Europe?
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have a wheelchair slave visiting, and he is hungry. As a polite host, I have no problem feeding him. So I tell him to hold out his hands, and push a really big load of shit in his hands. The slave start eating, but he gets thirsty, and he do not need to ask me twice!
    I get a glass and fill it with my really yellow piss, so am I the greatest host or what?
    He seem by the way to enjoy my “cooking”
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this new awesome video as always you will find lot of hottest moments, from a large pile of my divine shit, to games with by shit in the mouth)) And dirty Masturbation, dirty smearing, and much much more) You’ll love my new stockings) (And of course that video optimised for all types of your smartphones) Stay in touch ahead of a lot of new content)<3
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 40 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Love hard experiments , this time I masturbate anal with her toy and shit and piss at the moment anal Masturbation . After I went to the toilet on her favorite toy she was covered in shit . I took off her shit and started to smear her pussy liberally coating shit her crotch . But I didn’t stop I continued to masturbate my Clit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 956 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Viola and Paris ignore a slave laying under them. He looks up at the pusies till they start to piss down in his mouth. He is also allowed to lick the asses but recife no atantion of the Princesses.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 18 min 47 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    Taking a “vengeance” poop on my old cell phone while shit talking its past performance and its old service provider. Then I take a thick, beautiful log of mine, licking it and kissing it while complimenting my old phones new service package 😉
    (No full face…but you get to see my naughty mouth move it :3)
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Resolution: 708 x 940
    Size: 40.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Eat girl’s shit to the last piece. Weekend evening. The girls decided to relax, dance and have fun. For slave it is the high dream to serve the girls during a party. And the girls took him to a party.
    All evening the slave was sitting near the toilet room and watched the girls dance, drink alcohol, relax and have fun. Excitedly, he waited for what would happen next. He waited for the girls to want the toilet.
    But before that, the girls humiliated him. They showed him that he was not a man. They trampled his penis.
    And then they made him eat their shit. It’s hard to eat shit of 5 girls. But on the other hand, it is a reward. The highest reward is to eat the warm, smelling shit of a young beautiful girl. And he must eat it to the last piece.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 27 min 46 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A new amazing video specifically for my fans, a lot of really dirty and depraved action, at an attractive price) Do you like long and action-packed videos? Then this one for you)) Here everything is from a stocking fetish and showing assholes, to licking my delicious shit and smearing on the face and ass) And who does not like chocolate ass? Especially if this chocolate got out of my hole)) I love you, stay in touch, pleasant holidays and weekends)) ❤
    In other words, it’s simple, I’m back and with me new content with good taste and quality) If you like really messy and dirty video you are looking for places where you can do anything you like toilet games, fresh shit, piss, vomit, and more… I’m glad to see you in my shop!) There is a lot…don’t miss it!) Low prices on my videos, will help to open a new topic of Scat games!) Video also adapt to all modern devices like tablets smartphones and console) stay tuned!) Love you) PS: don’t forget that you can always contact me and make a video of your script!!! Pretty cool, huh?
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 459 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information