Pro User

Oct 2016

You’re under my throne where you belong with your stupid mouth open, waiting for my heavenly turd to fall into your toilet gullet. I wink my butthole, filled to the brim with poop over and over again as I remark on how good it feels preparing to feed you. I birth my load right down over you and it lands in your mouth. I get over you, looking at your pitiful face through the hole in my throne and give you nasty, filthy toilet-eating instructions that will satisfy and please your Goddess. I demean you over and over again for sucking and chewing my thick Goddess shit cock…
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 563 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

To shit in the bowl, smear toy, suck, pussy fucking
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello, our dear, dear, beloved fans. Today on this video you will see us we farting and shitting on the slave. Me and Lady Laura really want to poop, but we decided that releasing poop with the air is much more interesting.)))))
    Models: annalise

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear only a silky red nightgown and tease you at the beginning. Move my hips, sexy round ass, touching myself. Showing off my butt and butt hole backward to cam and you can see it’s already have some poo around my hole. I have to poo but I hold it ? Start to fingering my ass and you can hear me moaning, it is always feel good. I can touch my poo with my finger, really wanna come out ? And look at that I hold a basket in my hand and wanna fill it up with yummy poo. Long turd comes out. During poo was peeing too. I show you in the cam the basket filled up with poop then start to smearing on my round ass slowly, with sexy moves, I wanna make sure get smear every part of my butt. So much poo, keep smearing show off many times my butt then turning front of the cam and put some poo mask on my face. I know it makes so soft and nice. Smearing thick poo on my beautiful face then keep smearing more poo on my ass and on pussy. Showing you my messy dirty hand tell you just take a sniff and lick. Taste my poo. ? When my poo all gone from basket just dancing around for you. I think it’s a sexy smearing video with lots of poo ? Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 49 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Providing you the most exquisite cuisine is the Dappun Fast Food Restaurant, just like Mcdonalds but with extra care and customer are always provided with exactly what they like. Watch this lucky man get his dream come true only at Dappun Fast Food!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 23 min 30 s
    Resolution: 404 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 381 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Pretty young lady takes a shit, eat some and get fuck with shit all over her.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 28 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s been a few days since I have pooped, and tonight it took me by surprise
    I had to go REAL bad! I wanted to try to hold it to make the video more suspenseful
    But I just couldn’t.
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 18 min 33 s
    Size: 675 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hello our dear fans. This video especially I hope will appeal to those who like the way we write and worn in our jeans. Today, you will see how the three of us Jan, Alice and Carolina are smearing our jeans. We put on our favorite jeans and we will use them as our toilet. As always, we posed for the camera and showed you our slim, beautiful legs. Then we take turns shit in jeans. You will see how jeans are filled with warm shit and how they get wet from our urine. Then you will see our dirty asses and how we dress our jeans on our dirty ass again. You probably imagine how shit and urine act on our asses and our shitty clit in shit. Shit smeared on jeans inside and it excites))))
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 11 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm having a good old chat with a friend of mine, who came to visit me. My personal slave is lying at our feet (the place that he deserves), ready to service us. He is a good at using his tongue and is taking care of the soles of our shoes. After a while, my friend needs to go to the toilet. I tell her that she doesn't need to move, since she can use my slave. She is surprised; "do you mean that I can use him as a toilet?", she asks. "Sure – I answer – he is my full toilet slave and I'm happy to lend him to you". "Does he eat and drink everything?". "Yes, everything". "OK Gaia, I'm going to try him, I really need to pee". "Good, look, use this funnel, so that not a single drop will be wasted".

ITALIAN
    Sto facendo una bella chiacchierata con la mia amica che e' venuta a trovarmi. Il mio schiavo personale giace ai nostri piedi (il posto che gli compete), pronto a servirci. E' bravo ad usare la lingua e ora si sta prendendo cura delle suole delle nostre scarpe. Dopo un po, la mia amica deve andare in bagno. Le dico che non e' necessario che si muova, dal momento che puo' usare il mio schiavo. Lei e' sorpresa : "intendi dire che posso usarlo come un cesso?" chiede. "Certo – rispondo – e' il mio schiavo cesso completo e sono felice di prestartelo". "Mangia e beve tutto?" "Si, tutto". "Va bene Gaia, sara' un piacere provarlo, ho proprio bisogno di fare pipi". "Bene, allora guarda, usa questo imbuto, cosi' non ne andra' persa neanche una goccia".
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 4 min 55 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Because like you have seen at the first part of the movie how cowardly this Toilet is, Lady Grace and Lady Katherina decided to boost it. They feed this Toilet with the complete three bunches, and really plug his chops with scat. Almost his whole face is capped with scat afterwards because there’s is so much available. Anyway, neatly swallowing toilets are really rare.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information