Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop a nice log onto a plate to serve up for you, and then proceed to talk dirty to you. I take the log and smear it all over my body, and even fit in some anal and vaginal play. We need to be quiet, because I’m not alone in the house. Let’s get dirty together in my kitchen, because it feels so good to do something so wrong.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at me. I’m all dressed up for you in cute black lingerie with a extremely full bladder that is ready to burst. I cannot sit or stand straight. I can’t stand still either. If I stay in one place the urge to wet myself. I stand up, sit down, and even lay down. But I can’t get comfy. I have to piss so fucking bad. I try to use my hitachi, but my over filled bladder causes me to cum too quickly. I take off my panties, which exposes my pussy to the open air and makes me have to pee even more. It doesn’t take long before I have to pee. I bring the measuring cup close to my pussy and release a messy jet of pee loudly into he cup without hesitation. It sprays everywhere but my body won’t let me stop to adjust my piss flaps. I let it spray everywhere as the cup quickly fills all the way to the top. If piss hadn’t sprayed everywhere, I would have easily overflowed it. My bladder is full and after cumming during peeing, I am ready to have a nap. cumming so many times and holding all that pee made me tired.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 10 min 57 s
    Size: 651 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatqueens Lady Domis Toilet Slave Cunt is kneeling in front of her. He get the whip and his face full of spit. With a long pair of pliers, his nipples are treated and his nose pinched before Lady Domi pisses him in his mouth with relish. After that she shits in his cunt mouth and he is swallow the shit slowly.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 15 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The human toilet is continue used of Lady Missy. She has to pee and poop again and shits a pretty big pile of shit in his toilet mouth. The toilet slaves mouth is full now.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me start off in spandex, panties, and a white t-shirt, desperate to piss and shit. Then watch as I wet my clothes, pour the piss all over my tits, and slowly strip as I smear poo all over myself. Let me shove my poop into my vagina for you and continue by screwing myself with my dildo. This was incredibly fun to make, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Duration: 14 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 549 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Comment toilet slave: at 4 am I received a message from
    Alina – I want pooping.
    I asked – I am very glad, how much will you come?
    Alina replied – I’m now with a friend in a nightclub, we ordered food, I’ll arrive in about 2 hours.
    Can I ask you to record a video of how you eat.
    Alina replied – Good.

Apparently from drinking alcohol, Alina relaxed and she wanted to go to the toilet.

Almost at 6 o’clock in the morning, Alina called and said that I drove to my house by taxi .. My heart beat faster ..
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 17 min 3 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am so full! I can not stop it. The explosion is coming. It is very close. Oh yes… So close… Here comes! huge brown explosion. It stinks so much.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is really big and hard one! I push and push so finally this stinky bomb leave my ass. All toilet inside is dirty….
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 28 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A hard dick fucked deep in my pussy is what I want while taking a shit! He is fucking this monster out of me! Awesome!
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 2 min 28 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am absolutely desperate to poo. It’s been a full day, and it’s practically coming out of my ass as I’m setting up the camera. It just keeps coming, and coming, and coming. What a huge load! I wish I could have played around more with it, but I screw my shitty ass with my buttplug for you, over top of this large pile of shit.

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information