Pro User

Oct 2016

Aleisha woke up with a bit of a tummy ache, and even though she tried pooping in the toilet, nothing was happening. Problem is that she needed to go to work. So as she was getting ready she decided that just to be sure, in case anything was to happen on the way there, it might be a good idea to wear a diaper under her jeans. It’s great watching her strip down totally naked, slide the pullup diaper up her legs and over her butt, but it’s especially sexy seeing the top of the diaper peaking out from the waistband of her jeans.
    So ok, now she’s ready to head off to work, but then suddenly the cramps come back with a vengeance and the urge to poop comes on really fast. She barely has time to get her jeans off before filling her up her diaper. With her diaper now nicely full of poop and her tummy ache gone, something else between her legs is starting to ache and needs attention. The poop filled diaper has turned her on, and she needs to be a dirty girl!
    Aleisha rubs her pussy and clit through her dirty diaper, getting it messier and messier in the process, in all kinds of positions, standing, sitting on the poop to squish against her butt, lying down and on her hands and knees. She gets her fingers down inside the mess too, to rub her clit directly.
    Finally, as she sits on the floor leaning back against her bed, with her top pulled over her boobs, one hand working her hard nipples and the other rubbing furiously between her legs, she reaches a wonderful orgasm. Afterwards she admires her dirty diapered butt in the mirror and takes it off to show us just what a mess it is.
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 18 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Epidemic diarrhea caught me, I have stomach flu 🙁 See close up green, rare shit.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I’m wearing this Chanel swimsuit and I have something really special in mind, are you ready to find out? Let’s do some gymnastics together, I put my big ass in the face, I’ll show you well and then … I push … I push with my eyes fixed on yours … I fill the expensive costume of chanel with my soft shit … I take away the swimsuit and I spread it all over my face … and I eat it in front of you always looking into your eyes: my breasts all full of shit I eat it and I respite it … all my dirty breasts .. . do you like? I hope you like this extreme video!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 545 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I always get the urge to poop right when I sit down to read my book. So today I wore my plastic panties that I made especially for you. It’s so much fun pooping in my white leggings but it’s even more fun to actually see the poop slowly coming out of my tight little asshole and filling up my panties with a huge load. I get super close to the camera so it is almost like you ARE my panties. I squish it and smash it all up into my crack and it creates a lovely pair of poo panties. The poop covers my pussy and turns me on so much that I must have something inside of me. My stainless steel wand is perfect for ass fucking after a big poo and I just can’t help myself. Oops! Panties back up and I gotta finish this chapter before the boyfriend gets home.
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 17 min 23 s
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

this is something terrible. great p00p, very close in public place.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Resolution: 640 x 1 136
    Size: 81.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Domi gives the slave a good lesson how to swollow a lot of ship and vomit. very intensive clip.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It’s feeding time for my slave again and this time I have him laying on the bed while I squat over his face and feed him my delicious poop! He opens wide like a good slave that he is while I keep shitting and shitting in his filthy little mouth. I guess he got extra horny as he ate my shit and I decided to give him a little pussy. Come watch as I let my slave fuck me hard while he smears my poo all over my butt cheeks…so damn hot!!!
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Now Lady Angy has to shit. It does not matter if the toilet slave has his mouth full of shit and just kicks on the pile of Mistress Michelle on top of it. The toilet slave starts to eat. The Scatqueens go next door and prepare for a trip. They leave the slaves like that. He has to wait there.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop in the toilet for you, finger my asshole until I can spell “slut” on my chest, then dip my hand into the toilet water and play around with the poop, smearing it all over my tits and talking dirty to you, including describing how strong it smells, and how it feels on my hands.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me looking out my back window pushing a Dookie out on the washroom floor with a huge piss!!
    Models: FoxyJ

Duration: 1 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 28.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information