Pro User

Oct 2016

My little scat bitch has been so greedy lately I decided to treat him like the dog that he is! Come watch me pull him by his leash to the doggy bowl where I’m gonna be feeding him today. I squat over the bowl and ask him to eat my delicious poo as it come out of my tight asshole. I tell him not to miss a drop but he’s being a bad dog and won’t listen. No worries, whatever falls into the bowl is being shoved into his filthy mouth…I also make him eat out of the bowl, very humiliating I know! LOL
    Models: mystresstee

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 586 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The intern is definitely talented but the bitchy boss decides to test his willingness to do anything she wills him to do. She makes the poor boy strip and lie down on the floor with his mouth wide open. She squats on her desk and aims her scat directly into his mouth. She tells the intern to eat it all up or else he won’t keep his internship.
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 192 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I really desperation at the beginning I feel my tummy is down, full of pain. Cannot move. But on the other hand I want to teach you how to eat my yummy and delicious shit. I know how much you want it slave. So my main project is how you’ll fall in love when you taste my poo. Don’t be scared, you know and I know nothing to scared. This is only my Poo what you’re craving for and you’re so excited and curious, don’t you dirty boy? If you follow my instruction you’ll going to be my good slave. So I have to poo right now I was desperated enough. I took some slice of bread and I put my big Turd for you. Close up to the cam so you can admire my pretty asshole as always. Look at that how much poo on this bread. I just spread on it and make delicious sandwich. Cut it for little pieces to eat it and taste it easier for you. Your goddess care about you ? Then I encourage you open your mouth wide and take them all. Step by step. During I talking to you fill up a glass with my yellow pee so you could drink it while you eat your chocolate sandwich Easier way to swallow it all. AND I EAT A PIECE OF BREAD WITH MY SHIT INSIDE!!!! I SHOW YOU HOW YOU DO IT TOO. I chew it and show you my shitty piece of bread playing a bit in my mouth and show my tounge then swallow it all! Sexy video with desperation, Big shitting with pretty asshole and Shit eating! Enjoy it ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 18 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Roberta just record another full diarrhea meal with her personal toilet. She love to serve the suculent meal from time to time for her loser. Today she begin with a facesitting session, with many farting scenes, ass worshipping through her spandex, leggings, and a enormous meal with her diarrhea. All for her toilet to chew, eat, ingest and smear on his body.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 18 min 55 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good morning girls! Christina. What can be more delicious, for a toilet slave than a morning toilet for a girl? It is in the morning that girls often fart and strongly want to shit and their shit has the sharpest smell. The girl woke up and her body calls her to the toilet. All night in her stomach and rectum this dish was prepared!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess was so ful today. She was so close to pee and shit . . .but she keep them until her toilet slave arrived at her. She was wearing only a pair of blue seethrough panty and bra and she order her slave to unsewaa quickly and prepare for his meal !! She fill his open wide mouth with pee through panty then she shitting into her panty in front of her toilet face. the rest was clear, toilet will continue to eat all Godess shit from her panty until remain nothing while Mistress was shitting more on his cock and balls.At the end she allowed her toilet to stroke his cock for a little pleasure.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 44 s
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It has been a while since my slave was visiting me, and I thought it was a smart thing to do to remind him where he belongs, and who he belongs to! So I order the slave to lay under my perfect ass, and I start facesitting him in my jeans. Making sure he can only breath my farts!
    I take my jeans of and tease him with my panty covered ass, before I remove it, and make him stick his tongue deep inside my asshole, so that he can get a taste of what his diet will be on his visit this time!
    But I can't hold it any longer, and I squat over his slave face, and start filling him with my pee. He has to swallow every drop, and he does! He must really have missed me!
    But he must eat to, so I aim my rose to his open mouth, and I place a well sized log in his mouth. He knows he need to eat it, there will be no other food for him to eat on his visit. So I let out a little log more, and make him smear his face with it.
    So he should reek of me while he is here with me, and for sure no one else would ever come close to him!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

During the rest at home I decided to shit into my white panties. I piss in my panties and shit them,show you close.
    I take off my panties and fuck my ass with my black dildo and a lot of lubricant, small turds keep coming out. I turn around and then I fuck my pussy with a dirty toy. OMG it seems I have wet the battery compartment and now the vibration mode does not work!xD
    I take shit from the floor and from panties. I want to smear that all on the ass pussy belly and tits mmm…
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 32 min 54 s
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dozens of nasty Mistresses and a slave who is strapped up on the ground, wrapped up in foil so he cannot move his arms and a bowl over his head where the Mistress has placed him to receive their discharge! They then took it one by one to piss on vulnerable slave until the bowl is almost full and the slave’s head is drowning in the Mistresses piss! What a joy to watch!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 44 min 49 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

At the beginning I wear my cute and innocent green tiny socks. I tease you over and over to show you my perfect feet in this cutie. Show off my feet close to cam. Then take them off and tell you just take a sniff of this socks, smells so nice. Can you imagine or did you ever have sexy fantasy just my beautiful feet wrap around that hard dick of yours, because I know you got hard and turned on while you watch me tease you by my perfect feet. I want you to touch it and give a kiss or even a massage. My feet deserve every single touch of you. Then I suck my toes and spit on it. Smear my spit and makes it slippery. Then take my socks and shit inside and filling with my hot and yummy poo. So much poo inside. I show you and you can take a pleasure ? Then I take some shit into the other pair socks and pull over on my feet. Feels so good. So warm and sexy. My cute green socks just going to brown and I totally destroy them with my poo. Then I stand up and squeeze some poo inside the socks. Try to make big mess and I did it ? You can hear of the sound when I squishing the poo. Then take them off and you can take a look how much dirty poo in them. And smearing more poo over on my beautiful shitty feet. Spit on them and just smearing. Do you wanna taste and sniff them? Of course you want I just give them to you and you can take my feet ? It’s all yours and can play with them. Wrap around your nice and hard dick with my dirty feet just feels amazing ?
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 31 s
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information