Pro User

Oct 2016

Description: Abigail’s Master will be home any minute but she has to piss NOW! She’s been holding it all day long in order to piss for her Master but she really can’t hold it another minute. She sets up the camera and puts on her brand new white cotton panties. Shes not allowed to wear panties unless she pisses them. She is secretly begging for a beating that she so desires. She begins to release her full bladder and her Master walks in and catches her. This turns him on and he begins to give her the swats she needs. He has her put her sopping wet panties in her mouth and hang them over his erect cock.She takes them back off of his cock and he continues to crop her voluptuous ass.
    Please be sure to write a review after your purchase
    This will help in quality control..
    Thank you
    Kisses
    Abigail
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Another scat humiliation of my toilet slave. Shitting, peeing, spitting in the mouth.
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want to see how I fill a huge plate with my sweet shit?
    Or maybe you want to taste my feces? What about putting a spoonful of shit in your mouth and start jerking off? Yes, yes, yes, I know the answer! I’ll watch you jerk off, feel the taste of my shit in your mouth, and so that you finally explode, I will arrange a little show, smearing shit on my charms, my incredible ass and hot boobs!) Get ready, you are waiting for a real shitty party!
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A nice standing poop amid blue skies! (Portrait Mode: 1080×1920)
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 4 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 132 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Nikki first let the slave lick her ass, then shits in his mouth put a plastic bag on his head sits on it and smother all her shit in his face.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

CUSTOM REQUEST – Suffocate SLAVE for a long time, like 40-50 consecutive secondes by blocking nose and mouth with your ass, and also the belt. He’s attached and tied down and unable to move. Smother him good, the slave struggles and gasps for air, but you just won’t let him to get any. You don’t move your ass from his face. The slave is trying to beg for you to stop sitting on his face, but you just won’t stop smothering him and become even more rude with him by farting more on him. Then shitting on him and facesitting more longer time.

ITALIAN
    VIDEO RICHIESTA – Soffocamento dello schiavo , per 40-50 secondo consecutivi, con bocca e naso tappati , aiutata anche da una cintura . È completamente bloccato , legato e e impossibilitato a muoversi. Soffocandolo per bene, lo schiavo lotta e ansima per respirare ma IO non glielo permetto . Non sposto di un millimetro il culo dalla sua faccia. Lo schiavo mi implora di smettere ,
    ma la sua sofferenza , il suo soffocamento e’ una lezione per renderlo una persona educata.
    Mi diverto a scorreggiare sul suo lurido viso ,e poi, raggiungo l’estasi con una bella cagata sulla sua bocca.
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to poop so bad and I decided finding a public toilet to poop a big one. So entered in the public bathroom and heard somebody also using the toilet. I didn’t wanted to talk too much just teasing you and enjoying my pooping 🙂 Wearing my long summer dress and take off my panty then showing you my naked ass and tits. Then squatting on the toilet (not sitting on it) and you able to see my beautiful bum hole to wanna open and release my big turd. Puckering a bit then shitting a big one and peeing. You could hear it’s hitting the water. Nice, long and compact poo. After shitting I wipe my dirty ass and showing you the shitty tissues. And before I flushing it show off the big shit in the toilet 🙂 Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 5 min 34 s
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today Princess Nikki makes a real big piece of shit…what a lucky day for the piece of shit down under her!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video, I’m gonna shit a HUGE pile, amazing tasty and fragrant treats, a little smear on my ass, then inserted a finger there, close show my pretty shit) Great video solo, at an attractive price!) Love you, stay in touch!) Soon you will find new premium video)

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

“I woke up, had Breakfast and went to work, but before the exit, I realized that very much want in a toilet. Quickly undressed, I shit a huge pile of my fragrant shit. The smell of this so excited me that I decided to try the taste of my shit) Tart, with coffee notes… I just couldn’t stop and began to push the large pieces of shit in the house. A real home for my shit.” In this video, a lot of shit saliva, gagging, sucking and licking my shit. Also I want to remind you about the continuation of the bonus shares, if you bought this or my previous video, then write me. I’ll send you the bonus videos exclusive to you) Thank you for watching me, there is still more cool and original video for you)

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Size: 552 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information