Pro User

Oct 2016

A monster load of my delicious shit directly into the slave open mouth followed by a humiliation. Dreams of a real toilet slave come true. Recorded with 2 cameras you will see detail of this extreme humiliation. The slave has no choice but to eat a large part of the shit so as not to suffocate from nasty smell. But because he does his job quite well, he may to eat my shit and next time.
    Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 725 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Two slaves visit a enema clinic so that they can be used and abused as scat slaves! The clinic is full equipped with skilled workers so sexy, and so cruel that the slaves PAY to visit and consume the freshly served scat samples that are available to them there. To see the sexy practitioners getting their sexy asses filled with their enemas and then releasing the contents of their colon into the mouths of the slaves is EPIC!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 39 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hey how are you? Watch my dirty bathroom games. I poop my pants, I grab that shit and start smearing over my face. Then I put bubble dildo into my asshole and try to push it out together with shit and lick it. I do smearing over my pussy and feet. This my usual day when I get horny and I try do not miss an opportunity to play with shit. Wanna join me and play together? 😉
    Linda
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 20 min 22 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Totally saturating and then massaging my wet grainy diarrhea into my long bleach blonde hair!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 9 min 53 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You want to look at the young and succulent forms of the sexy Ladies. Then get it! She is ready to show how it is, to truly be Mistress. Open your mouth and swallow! Lick her ass after the toilet – it is a real pleasure! She will torture you and gives pleasure, allowing him to feel on his face a dirty and sweet ass. Girls shit is delicious! Try it, don’t deny yourself this pleasure. Look and Jerk Off!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toilet slave swallows Alina’s diarrhea. Today is a happy day in the life of a slave – today Alina smelly diarrhea! Alina punished the toilet slave with a porridge of smelly shit and forced her to eat. Alina’s shit was so smelly that Alina restrained herself not to puke.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Christmas pooping from Alina
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Tina Blade is paying me a visit, and we have a real shit eater here today. He have just finished a "meal" that I served him, and Tina comes running telling me she needs to shit. So the toilet must just get in position again.
    Tina start shitting a lot, and the toilet misses a lot of the shit. I am not to happy about this, so I get a spoon for Tina to start feeding him with the shit on the floor. But it goes slow, and he is struggling. So I get a sandwich from the kitchen, and Tina places her shit in between the pieces of bread. So now he can manage eating on his own.
    He gets very thirsty, so I get a glass and I pee in it so that he has something to drink with the sandwich, so does Tina. So he should be very appreciative that we take such good care of him, and feed him like we do.
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was drinking some beer and I had already gone to the bathroom and broken the seal. It wasn’t long before I had to pee again. I decided to drink another beer and see how long i could hold it in. I was super desperate after finishing my second beer. Someone was in the bathroom and I had no puppy pads left . My bladder was ready to burst when I found a small trashcan. I removed my body suit and took a stance over the trashcan to let my power golden stream flow loudly into the trashcan below. I Intentionally pee as hard as I can so I can relieve myself quicker. It makes a loud hiss as it comes out of my urethra and hits my juicy pussy lips. I peed so hard my urethra actually hurt a little after I got done voiding my bladder.
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bouncing is just so much fun!
    But so is making dirty messes.
    And in this clip I do both!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty