Pro User

Oct 2016

1920×1080
    Some of you may or may not know this but I’m a crazy squirter, I love squiring and I have wanted to incorporate squirting on my shit for a while now. I finally get the courage!! I start out emptying my bladder and touching myself for you. I then turn around and let out all the good stuff. You can see everything coming up. No obstructed view or anything. I take a nice big shit- I show you my nice big pile and then move the camera so you can see me and the shit in front of me. I take out my hitachi and start playing with my pussy.
    I am a little nervous but once I relax I squirt all over my shit and it is SOO hot. I giggle and moan at the same time. This was SO hot to film. I can’t wait to experiment more for you.
    Models: QuinnBrooks

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Wonderful new video. The emphasis is on the sexuality of my body. My beautiful thighs and neat ass will make you excited and you begin to masturbate. You have never been summoned so much to serve me as a toilet. Everyday. For my breakfast, my lunch and my dinner. Are you hungry too? You know perfectly well that I will share my breakfast with you. But you don’t know that your meal is waiting you under my ass hole. I’ll take a plate and lay there a huge pile of shit and I’ll feed you with a spoon, my toilet slave. It’s delicious, isn’t it?
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Crapping on the bench. Wonderful evening. Girls are in a very good mood. They decided to relax and play billiards. Before that, they were in a restaurant and had a hearty lunch. They knew that they wanted to go to the toilet in the evening. But they have become accustomed to the fact that they do not use an ordinary toilet. They have a slave who plays the role of a toilet. And so they took him with them.
    Having played enough in billiards, girls decided to have fun with a slave. He should take care of the feet of the Mistresses.
    And then he must fulfill his main mission. The mission for which the girls took him to the club. He should be their toilet, take the shit of each of the girls and eat it completely. Food from restaurant, taken from a girl’s ass, is the best pleasure for a slave.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 35 min 30 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Violeta is nasty shitting and peeing on the mirror and spreading wide her naughty hole!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I want you to go p00p from this angle, Wear some black sweats, slippers, and underwear and have your sweats and underwear dropped completely to your ankles. oh and be sure to make it so i can see your poop fall from between your legs. I mean if you can
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Resolution: 750 x 1 334
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

just shit and piss in slaves mouth its kinky lisas world
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I show sexy body, poop in leggins, smear my shit and show dirty ass
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My toilet and my slaves always agree to serve me, licking my legs and my ass. I like to mock slaves and let them know that they mean nothing to me and should serve only as a thing, a rug, a litter for his Mistress. In the end, as always, I spend the most humiliating and pleasing to the slave action. I fill his mouth with shit, which comes directly from the source and flows through his dirty face. Eat a lot of shit. Eat more than you can imagine. After all, you are an ordinary human toilet.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 741 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Godess have a custom request today and she must be nude when she shit in her toilet mouth. Before shitting scene, she use her toilet, humiliting him, training him to can swallow her precious kaviar. She use him for trampling, ballbusting, cbt, spanking him and spitting him. Then she piss in his mouth and he drinks . . ..and shitting also directly into his mouth and put her feet deep into his throat to push the shit inside his stomach !!
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alina again unloaded in mouth of toilet slave a large piece of solid quality shit.
    Models: suppkakiem

Duration: 7 min 41 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information