Pro User

Oct 2016

Witness a signature thick poop from a fan favorite!
    Multiple angles. Close-up (poop). Cameraman-assisted (unseen).
    Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Doggy style with ass up and head down in my bed , Dildo fuck , A huge pieces of Poo, so soft and big load Poo this time .I сoncentrate on a good natural sounds in this video , you can hear my Farting, its a lot Farting here , so i am sure you will be like it guys , you can watch inside deep in my asshole because i Gape it..
    Models: DirtyLena___

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 602 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Forcing my sub to eat my pussy and eat my ass while berating him like the true bitch that he is. Toilets deserve no mercy.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 080
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I tease you with my hot, plump white girl ass. I tell you how I'm going to convince you to not only eat my shit and drink my pee-but insist that once you try a taste, you'll be *addicted*. I shit onto a plate and piss in a glass for you, teasing you for making me pee shy ? I beg you to eat the delicious meal I've prepared. I tell you how good it smells, how big my pile of shit is, how good it will taste. Tell you how much it would turn me on to watch you eat this meal. Beg you to take little bites and sips. If you eat a little bite, I would love it, and you'll be addicted to it, because it tastes so good. Take a bite, babe. Wash it down with a sip of my golden nectar.
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

[Boyfriend POV] I agreed to get frisky with you tonight, and try out some kinky funI didnt realize how dirty your mind was though. Youve cuffed my wrists to the shower rod and Ive been in this position for quite some time now and I realize I need to go #2badly. I start pulling on my cuffs and begging you to let me out of the restraints. If you dont let me out Ill have an accident for sure. I keeping begging but youre not listening to me. Im getting really desperate now, and I complain that I have to go NOW! I am absolutely humiliated as I poop my pantiesits an audible accident and you can hear the whole thing clearly. Once Ive loaded my panties, you humiliate me further by pulling them to the side to have a peek at my accident and giving my wedgies in my poopy panties. Ugh..it feels so squishy and Im so embarrassed but my hands are still restrained so it looks like Im stuck here til youre done toying with me
    Models: Cheshire

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 737 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Woof! Woof! Guys, this is me and the dog bowl. I wanted to poop so bad, that I cannot hold it anymore. I poop a big shit in a dog bowl, then take out shitty butt plug and start lick it. I keep licking the shitty bowl and shit in it. See me smearing and pleasing myself. I decided to pee into shitty dog bowl too to make special meal. See me taste it. Yummy! ?
    Models: sexyass

Duration: 16 min 56 s
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I put on these jeans JUST for this!
    I poop my jeans and then follow it up with using my wand
    I take off my pants and use the wand to smear my poop alll over my pussy
    it is so much fun!
    Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 18 min 13 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Violent diarrhea shit for the next slave mouth!
    Here was the next slave to visit with me to eat my delicious shit. The slave had to lie down under my toilet chair. What he did not know, that I had weird stomach cramps and had diarrhea. He opened his mouth wide open and I shit a mega diarrhea pile into his mouth. His whole mouth and his face were full of it, with my diarrhea shit. I also pissed a bit, so that my shit was even more fluid. He then had to swallow my shit while he had to jerk off his cock until it cumshot. All this you see again from 3 camera angles!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Michelle is shitting on bread in front of the toilet slave. Then he has to eat that bread of shit. He does it. He bites off piece by piece and enjoys the bread.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ruslana is hot pooping and peeing in light jeans!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 14 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information