Pro User

Oct 2016

I was about to go run some errands when i felt the urge to pee pretty bad. i was feeling a bit horny so i stripped and peed in a glass jar, then i get dressed and pour the jar of pee all over my clothed body. I rub my body through my pee soaked clothing then strip it off so i can finger my pissy pussy to orgasm. after that i am still feeling pretty naughty so i put my pee drenched clothes back on to go out and run my errands!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

OVER 11 MINUTES LONG!!! My Biggest Longest Prolapse Full Rosebud Yet Everyone!!! The SNEAK PEAK is NOTHING COMPARED TO WHATS ON THE VIDEO Promise!
    I had held my shit for 2 days and had been out dancing that evening and had a hard time holding it all night but managed somehow!! After I got home I decided to have some fun and while still in my leather dress I get on the counter, squatting and drop a HUUGGEEEE Load onto the plate on the floor below….Splat!!! And then even more after pushing and grunting it out.
    I get down off the counter and then the fun starts! I smell my yummy shit and feel it in my hands and dissect parts that are darker and lighter….. feeling the texture of it. I then take my dildo and dip it in and try and shove my shit back where it came from. I easily slide my huge dildo up my ass with no lube and fuck my ass with it. I shit my dildo out and out comes another log even more knobbly.
    I take the knobbly log and taste it and suck on it and then I try and shove that back where it came from with my hands. I grab more of my yummy shit and try and shove that back up my asshole too! I really start prolapsing and playing with my HUGE rosebud!
    I play with my asshole and my prolapsed rosebud and suck it back in and out and really push her out and enjoy the feel of how far she is stuck out for anyone to suck on and touch. I finger myself and squirt while I’m still prolapsed and feeling so good!!
    I fuck my ass with my dildo even more and smear my delicious shit on myself. This is the best video I have done yet and I really loved making it for you!!! ENJOY!!!!!
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part one of a three part series. In this video, watch as I poop for you, filling my white panties with messy shit. After filling my panties, I talk dirty to you about how I want you to lick out my shitty asshole. Spreading my cheeks nice and wide, I show you my messy asshole for you to eat out.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 1 in a four part series that I made with this shit. Enjoy the longest desperate shit that I have ever taken, that starts off as a panty poop in the tightest panties I have. Fried food doesn’t agree with me, and that is shown when I take my shitty panties off and poop even more for you. While I talk about the scent and taste, I finger myself for you.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me suffering a lot because really have to poo in an early morning. I’m totally desperation and this desperation is painful. I also feel so hot because of desperation. I expect for a huge shit. I knee on and display my little asshole already poo baked around. Nice and dirty. Then I film in POV style for awhile to show you my reactions until I don’t release it. So bad seriously. I have to ease on myself right now. I sit on my soles and very close up view shitting on my feet a lot. Massive creamy and stinky poo cover my soles. Hm…What a great view to my holes and lovely feet. Then I start to smear poo on feet by my other feet and make them dirty and poo covered for you. Camera is still close up so then you able to listen the wet noises and sticky poo. First I smear poo on soles then on my foot as well and tread on my poo to be sure feet get nasty. I play with my feet in shit. 🙂
    Notice; Before I say kisses to you camera battery it was down and turned off, but only 3 second is missing from the end. 🙂 Sexy, nasty and dirty shit on my soles video! Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 12 min 44 s
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Veronica Valentine and Mistress Sailor Luna are training their slave to love all things ASS. They have already punished him whenever he gets hard for pussy, and then rewarded him and stimulated his worthless cock when his tongue was tasting a Mistress’ delicious rosebud. The two gorgeous, budding young Female Supremacists approach the bound and blindfolded slave. They explain to him that now that they’ve been successful in re-orienting him to LOVE the taste of a Goddess’ anus, they are taking his Ass Re-Orientation training to its logical, final conclusion: turning him into a full human toilet! They tell the slave since he’s always been a big brown noser, this is a perfect role for him. Princess Veronica announces this as She lowers Her filthy ass to the un-suspecting slave’s mouth.He recoils, gags and screams but She isn’t in the mood for it; when She finds he isn’t licking up Her caviar She orders him to get his tongue deep in Her asshole, as Mistress Luna jacks his pathetic cock. The slave has no choice but to start licking Her gorgeous but dirty ass, licking up every morsel of Her precious waste.
    Mistress Luna is next, and starts by making the slave suck out Her filthy panties (the Ladies clearly used no toilet paper). The slave is gagging and retching and is probably better off not seeing the filthy mess that he is consuming; She makes him hold his tongue out so She can clean the mess in the crotch of the truly disgusting panties. She leaves them on his for to keep him company as they leave the humiliated slave – now a toilet slave – for the night. Not for the squeamish, but we feel most toilet slaves will make this clip a prized part of their collection. As hardcore as it gets.
    Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
    Models: kinkpeek

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 1.60 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Good morning my Dear !
    I love you so much so I want to piss my panties and make your dick wet !!
    And of course I want to poop my panties and ride your hard cock with my magic shit !!!
    Let me smear it on you so you will be mine forever ! (^_^)
    Models: NaughtyPuma

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Suffering must remain inside the toilet slave! All your suffering must remain within you, the girl should not see or hear it. A good toilet slave always swallows 100%, so he should not give in to fear, fear can cause discomfort, and the process will be difficult for both the slave and the mistress! Toilet Slave – should always be positive, the mistress should feel that the slave loves to be her toilet. Remember that many girls do not want to do it in your mouth, as this is a very intimate moment for a girl and a girl should trust you. Girls feel weak toilet slave and experience discomfort when using it. If you want to become an excellent toilet slave, then, in the process of using, forget that you are a man – you are just a thing, a toilet for women! All your strength, at this moment, should be directed at swallowing. Eating female shit is a natural process for you. Many people ask me: what do you feel after feeding? Got a stomach ache? How bad is it for the body of the toilet slave? I answer: if I serve one girl (for example, Christina) – I feel a slight discomfort in my stomach, as if you had a little over-cake. But an hour later, I am fully restored.
    Christina loves to eat deliciously, she often visits local restaurants, this time she ate a lot of Japanese food and I had to eat a lot of sesame (sesame is practically not digested). When I go under Christina, I don't know that sometimes this liquid with a strong smell and taste awaits me and it is very difficult to swallow or sweet and soft shit, but this is not my business, I have to eat everything and this is a holiday for me! First, Christine gave me urine to drink, I learned to swallow without closing my mouth – this is a success, now I don't pour urine and swallow it 100%! Kristina allowed me to lick her anus in front of the toilet and I could smell the sweet morning smell of my dish, she pressed, trying to fart and the smell hit me right in the nose!
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Cleaning the attic is boring.. so why not taking a shit up there? 😉
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 94.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

today my Goddess was dressed in high heels, stockings and a skirt. She wanted to excite me the most and she want to make me swallow up her precious shit, and drank her sweet nectar. I help her undressing then my fate was clear, MOUTH WIDE OPEN, READY TO DRINK AND EAT ALL ! Who might fit such an order ?
    Enjoy our movie from today and keep in touch for tomorrow, when Goddess want to make a large session with me, beside toilet play . . . watch us . . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information