Models: kinkycat

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today i call my 2 good friends, 2 gorgeous dommes and ask them if they are ready to use me and humiliate me beeing their FULL TOILET SLAVE for both, sametime !! They agree and ask me to rent asap an apartment and go there cause they cannot hold it anymore !!! They use my mouth and body, one after another, filling my mouth with their pee, put me to drink their pee, and order me to eat their mixed shit !! Meanwhile they give me another task with cock strocking and also fisting my ass. The clip was too long and is splitted in 3 parts. part three
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 2 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: AVI
    Size: 29.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video was wonderful, I made my servant eat my shit on dinner. He got that even a dog kneeling with the face in my ass, I delivered to him a plate and with a face of hungry waited with water in the mouth I pour my delicious shit, I served him a portion and he ate with fork, it was a little shy so I put his face in the plate. Of the one checked in the video you’ll love it, you still had the pee I gave while I spilled some more shit in his mouth!
    Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch my new INTENSE CUNT lesson! Cum see what the nasty fuss is about.
    **Solo/Roleplay** Schoolgirl showing her teacher how to be a proper whore CUNT. Good cunts puke all over themselves (and get puked on), fist and stretch their fucking holes, drink piss, eat puke, and more! Nasty fucking slut!
    In this video I puke up 3 chunky servings worth of GROSS taco bell, try to re-eat my puke, gag and wretch LOUDLY, PISS on my bed, puke on my bed, make myself puke with my hands and with a dildo, shove puke in my pussy, shove puke in my ass, cover my hair (and body) in fresh VOMIT, fist my pussy, fist my throat, attempt to fist my ass, and more – all while I “teach” my superior!
    Schoolgirl outfit with ballet flats, messy/running makeup, teen.
    Models: BustySeaWitch

Duration: 25 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.66 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear a cute and clean white panty on with tiny top. In my ass inserted a butt plug. I’m willing to make it today dirty for you simply just destroy with my nasty poo. I model a bit in panty then play around with plug and tell you didn’t poo 2 days ago. So hope the best 😀 From perfect rear view standing I fill up with a huge, massive load. Watch how get bigger my panty and pull down the weight of the poo. Pushing hard to release all during I pee through on panty. Remove the pants to show you close up this huge turd then put it back and start to make such a dirty mess all around in my panty. Squeezing by hand, leaking down on both side. Looks so yummy isn’t it. I tell you how stinky and creamy this shit. I totally destroy white pants. Smearing up and down, tease you a lot by super dirty ass and panty from behind. Pull into butt cheeks as would be a thong, shitty thong. I ask you that ‘You want to jerk it? ‘ You want to cum by chance to my dirty butt?’ You wish you could be so close to this shit soaked panty. I model, dance and tease over and over slowly not too fast. I smear more shit just listen to moist noises. I encourage you to jerk it faster and faster and when I think time has came to make my dirty panty much more dirty with your cum I give you cum countdown from 10 to 1. Are you ready to cum? At the end once again I remove the pans and show off. Nice and dirty just as you prefer 😛
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well, as I promised in my previous video, I will use the slave instead of my toilet in the evening, after work. First I’ll let him clean my shoes after the street. Then he will carefully clean my asshole with his tongue. He was at home all this time and was waiting for his mistress and he was very hungry. But I endured all day at work and did not shit after morning to feed my slave. When he lay down on the floor and opened his mouth, a large long turd slipped into his throat right out of my ass. Then the next. And he began to suck the pieces of my shit. He enjoyed the bitter taste of my feces and swallowed it. At the end of this meeting, I spat in his mouth and put a heel to his throat. I took his face close to the camera so that it was clearly visible that his face was completely in my shit. He’s a good toilet, isn’t it?
    Models: marcos579

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 768 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New slave eat my shit! He swallows everything that comes out of my asshole!
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

That’s what a real extreme and scat-debauchery! 🙂
    Laura poops in a waffle cup ice cream.
    Then he starts licking the shitty ice cream.
    Smears it all over his face!
    Of course she all swallowing!
    She’s a toilet-slut – shit-eater!
    She eats all the ice cream out of shit!
    ————————–
    This video is staged with chromakey.
    Shit is totally real.
    ANNOUNCEMENT: soon Laura will show herself completely without a mask and some past videos (with her participation) will be removed, which will remain – will rise in price. In pasts videos she was worried about privacy and so she was in mask and in addition the video was heavily distorted by various filtrami and she looked like a caricature. BUT AS LAURA LOOKS IN REALITY? Note: the screenshot on a red background screen the following video!!! In this video, she is in the old, distorted style and mask. I think many will be interesting to evaluate the difference of how different Laura looks.
    P.S. Laura will be bolder in the video without a mask, if in the comments she sees that, without a mask and distortion it looks much better! 🙂 Everybody good and joy, Mrs. Kate.
    Models: Fetish-zone

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 943 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I do not admit delays! When a slave makes me wait, I know well how to punish him. In this case, instead of enjoying my shit warm and soft just out of my ass, the toilet slave will have to settle my shit cold and hard, even more smelly, locked in a container. Be warned: arrive when you want, my shit and pee is here waiting for you!
    Models: janet

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information