Pro User

Oct 2016

Ben came to see me today and he was very hungry. Watch as I sit over him and shit over his face. His mouth is wide open to catch all my shit. He chews it up and swallows it like a good little toilet bitch!
    Models: DemonaDragon

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Liglee gets a good load of her sweet ass shit all the way down her throat right where it belongs..guess it will just be pooped out again
    Models: liglee

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 22.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Princess Sarah gives her dediut at our studio. Together with Princess Nikki she dance over the head of a laying slave. After this teasing the happy bastard is allowed to dirnk the yummy piss of both Princesses.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here I was angry together with my girlfriend. We tortured and humiliated a man. After each other we shitting in his mouth! That was so much, horny women shit, the guy did not manage to swallow everything! Our shit, but has tasted very good to him as he confirmed to us after issue. Well, would you like to swallow our horny shit, too!? Then come to us!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress feeling very kinky today. She was dressed very erotic, red top and high heels. The Goddess announce her human toilet that she want another dirty session, and he must prepere his mouth to clean her piss after she will pee. She also shitting on a plate and offer her meal for her fan, inviting them to take a bite and chew her shit. Then she use her toilet to clean her underarm, to lick and smell her scent, and use him also for a sounding session with his hard cock ! From today she will concentrate on a hardcore humiliation scenes, where her toilet become her intimate human toilet, as a functional one, with full scat feeding, full swallowing and full feeding with gloves. Another great pissing and shitting movie with the best Young Scat Goddess from Romania.
    Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Liglee gets a good tasting of her chunky shit load
    Models: liglee

Duration: 1 min 56 s
    Resolution: 368 x 640
    Size: 12.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress cannot call the slave today and she wanna use the meal later. She prepare slave meal pissing in a cup and filling a big plate with Sousage Diarrhea. Perfect meal for her slave for later .. . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Format: AVI
    Size: 71.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had too much coffee this morning.I was thirsty for my breakfast. Watch me pee in a bowl and then drink my pee. It’s fucking delicious. Do you wanna have some ?
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 3 min 12 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love to arrange erotic shows in which I pose walk around the room, show you myself, this time I decided to use in the video jeans in white, first I walk around the room in the ass and in front, showing you my ass, legs and of course jeans, after the demonstration I lower my jeans and show you my white clean ass, after that I shoot them shit and urine, on my legs stick urine together with shit leaving on my white jeans footprints , Oh Yes traces gradually increase and now my white jeans already from outside in shit , I again pose for you in dirty jeans , I walk around the room I take various poses , in a word I arrange for you erotic show, after demonstration of dirty jeans I remove them and I show you the dirty ass and dirty jeans in inside.
    Models: janet

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love shitting in my pants, probably you’ve heard this sentence from me before. And seriously I love making mess and shitting in cute panty or even leggings as well. I wear in this vid this black and tight leggings, feel so sexy myself in them. Emphasis my round ass, and long lean legs! In this clip you get lots of teasing, and sexy dirty moments of me. Such a seductive, filthy ones. I also would be so happy if you just grab your dick nice and slow and stroking yourself. How bad you wanna jerking your dick to me or to my shit covered asshole? I know you’re my good and dirty boy who follow my instructions and listening to my words. Please do it now again! I give you jerk of encouragement and instrctions in the video. I pucker asshole and spread ass cheeks close up to get you in naughty mood. On the other hand I need to poo so this time wanna pushing poo straight into tight leggings. But you don’t stop to stroke it, ok? Watching me and stroke yourself, I tell you when faster or harder. Great shit in pants. Stinky,beautiful poo. Its kinda great to smear and soak the fabric in warm poo. You just keep focusing on my shitty pants and on your dick. I’m here to satisfy you and give JOI. I smear my poo out on the leggings and on my bare ass. Make big big mess. Moving my hips, spank ass, and dance a bit to tease you. I encourage you to make yourself ready to cum. Where would you like shoot your cum? On dirty ass, poo soaked leggings ass, maybe deep into asshole? Let’s choose one ? I give you cum countdown as little help and when i say out 1 you give me that cum of yours. ? Dirty, sexy, seductive leggings poo video! I told you I love shitting in my pants <3 Enjoy it
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 20 min 0 s
    Size: 878 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information