Models: liglee

Duration: 1 min 33 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 4.51 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I start close to the camera, shitting as I finger myself. With time, I gradually make my way away from the camera for a more overall view as I continue to fuck myself anally and smear all over my ass. Lots of dirty talk included.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Not done with Halloween? Neither are we!! Ebony Jewel Is back to trick and treat – or is that treat you tricks! Enjoy a Hot new scene, This naughty hotel maid was supposed to clean your room, but instead she decided have a little fun in your room instead. She’s been cleaning your room and all these other rooms, and y’all aint been leaving no tips at all. So she decided to leave you a little tip instead!! Enjoy as she warms up the jackpot and your room, shaking, jiggling, and sashaying that sexy ass all over the room in her oh so tiny outfit!! Putting her ass all over your sheets, then jumping on the bed and shaking that big old phat ass. Now before she leaves she realizes she gotta go. Why use the toilet in when you got a perfectly good floor to use. Enjoy as she fills your treat bag with her chocolate! Happy Halloween to you!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me show you how i love to deepthroat have my throat fucked by dick till i gag, i start gagging and spit sticky spit all over my toy, before doing it all over again till i puke and sick over it. I then make myself gag with my fingers and spit over my tits before deepthroating and gagging hard all over again.
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We love to caress each other with my friend Olga . I called Olga and asked her to her house and she came I told her that I want to record a hot video for our fans with her participation Olga asked what she should do . I said that we have to record the hot lesbian game ! I undressed and sat on the sofa I was approached by my friend Olga and I lay back on the sofa and parted her legs and Olga began to caress me between the legs of my sweet pussy , I love when I do cunnilingus . Olga caresses me and I am very excited and really want to continue , Olga turns to me ass picks up a dress and shit on my naked body liquid diarrhea , Olga how was the whole day had a stomach ache and she was tormented by the diarrhea , my body began to rastiratsa liquid shit , Olga sat down on his knees and began to lick with his tongue the shit from my body , Olga changed positions then caressed me between the legs again to lick the diarrhea out of my body . I raised my legs up and was prepanel ass and asked his girlfriend so she opened his mouth , Olga opens her mouth and I shoot liquid diarrhea directly his girlfriend in the mouth , Olga has a mouth full of shit , Olga did not expect that I will explode like a volcano liquid diarrhea ! In the face of Olga flows the diarrhea Oh yeah its a mouth full of shit is just fine . We are two friends and we’re both in the shit . So we spend the time .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 888 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You ordered a load of my shit. I’m going to send it right to your door. But first, watch me strip out of my clothes and shit out your load. Just for you!
    I slowly strip out of my cloths while I talk dirty to you. Watch me take off my cardigan. Then watch me strip off my dress. Do you like my big juicy ass? You know it’s full of poop! It’s full of a load of shit that I’m going to send right to your door!
    It’s time to poop for you! Watch that nice load of shit come out of my ass! Soon this poop will be in your hands! What are you going to do with it!?
    More information on ordering my poop: https://www.scatshop.com/shop/custom...p-pee-panties/
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 700 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The asshole of the slave still seems too tight for two hands. He is in training. Then the human rubber doll sits down on the toilet chair and shits. The new toilet slave has the honor of watching the lady shit. Then he can smell it, but eat nothing. First, he still gets braces on his balls and cock. Then the rubber doll is prepared with a strapon.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Liglee really loves the taste of her sweet ASS shit
    MMMMM FINGER LICKING GOOD!!
    Models: liglee

Duration: 2 min 7 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 6.70 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was asked if i would lay myself bare on camera by a lovely person called Kim i refer to him in this video.
    I tell you all about my self, My scat story, My limits in videos etc and the things i love.
    I then talk about what i expect of one of my subs when there eating my shit.. I tell Kim i want him to receive my shit and lick it and i show him how to do it
    There will be a second video to do this where i show him exactly what i want him to do step by step
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 626 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information