Pro User

Oct 2016

i am and tha man staying near busy toilet and holding our piss! Trying to find poses to hold it and dont pee in our pants! But someone is sitting on toilet very long time and keep us near it waiting! we are knocking at the door and asking to go out because we very need toilet! But it is still busy! after all tryes to desperate we are wetting our pants both me and the man and allmost crying – how now we will go in the wet all in piss pants
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Coming home from work, the first thing that greets this sweetheart upon entering her room is the sight of her boyfriend lying down on the floor with his dick exposed! Apparently, he has been waiting for her with his overflowing sexual arousal! The feeling is mutual, so she proceeds to get naked and then give the man a handjob! Shortly after, she sits on his face to have him eat her pussy while being able to continue with stroking his cock! In the middle of it, she suddenly urinates, leaving the man swallowing mouthfuls of piss! Though, she doesn't release all of it, but instead, later lubricates the guy's dick by pissing on it! After which, she resumes with the handjob and urinating into his mouth! She then manages to completely relieve herself before making the man cum and have his load all over her hand!
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 26 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as a kinky biker or loves nothing more than scat and i know you do too…
    I make you watch me show off my outfit before getting on all fours and pissing and shitting for you…
    Me and you are wired up differently to most and i show you my scat and start smearing over my tits and pussy then smearing all around my filthy mouth and lips…
    Mmmm want me to lick it… Give me shitty breath i lick my scat over and over again… before fucking my pussy while licking my shitty fingers and scat.
    I then ruin my clothing smear my warm scat over my leather jacket and thigh high boots before licking my scat and giving you a countdown to cum hard…
    Filthy Girls Are The Best Girls
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 23 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mistress Stephie Staar has been progressively training Her slave to be a full toilet, and has lately been depriving him of food in order to “stimulate” his appetite. When She enters the dungeon, the slave is bound to the bondage bench and when She announces that She’s brought dinner from “Taco B*ll”, he gets excited, but when She mounts his helpless form and Her magnificent ass descends upon his hapless face, he realizes that this is a “recycled” dinner. He pleads and begs Her: “Please Mistress, don’t make me do this!”, but Mistress Stephie tells him “C’mon, it’s delicious, I thought you were hungry? Get your tongue out and lick it up! You don’t want to be ungrateful, do you?. Great close-ups of the slave’s brown tongue, as he licks and sucks up the sticky mess. He is choking and gagging but knows there is no use, so he keeps doing his cleaning duty. Mistress repeatedly asks him if it’s clean, but She tells him “it better be, or you’ll get the cane”. After the outside is completely cleaned, he then goes to work on the inside. Mistress tells him to “point your tongue” and get all of the morsels deep inside Her delicious rectum.
    Check our our other Human Toilet Paper videos!
    Models: kinkpeek

Duration: 8 min 46 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m dressed in black but I have beautiful bright heels.I take off my panties, piss on them, make a pile of fragrant shit.I’m taking my new glass toy and fucking ass, liquid crap comes out of it.Pissing again and playing with a pussy using a dirty toy.
    It’s time for my heels. First I delicately insert a heel into a bunch of shit.I trample a bunch of shit with a shoe sole.How nice to smear shit on the ass and pussy mmm…
    xoxox
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Must watch video !
    This video begins with extreme doggy style farting POV in leather pants. There is a symphony of fart sounds from my ass as you imagine yourself receiving these treasures. My laughing face is visible in an inset so you can imagine the contempt I feel for you weakness for my beauty.
    Then the scene switches to my slave, already waiting under the toilet where he belongs, as I walk into view dressed only in red panties and high heeled shoes.
    You get to hear me sigh and moan with pleasure as my slave prepares my asshole with its dutiful kisses and tongue worship. Of course, no matter how hard it tries I always enjoy its suffering so I whip its balls to hear its desperate cries. It is like a baby lamb licking so intently as my bare feet alternately fondle, tease and torture its balls. Finally, as my the asshole becomes engorged with blood and grows larger the slave it all the way in my asshole with its tongue until finally it is rewarded with my delicious shit.
    I all it to clean my asshole from the same position.
    Then I get up, now fully naked except for my high heeled shoes, and order the slave to get on its hands and knees to eat my holy shit from the floor. Of course, I start whipping the slave and it begs, "Please stop", though to no avail. I walk from one side to the other so you get to see my pussy and my ass as I amuse myself. The sunlight shows you my perfect skin and glints off the smooth curve of my firm ass cheeks and the full, luscious lips of my perfect pussy. you will be tempted to imagine being a man, though you are only a TOILET. I laugh as it whimpers as I would laugh at your tiny dick if you were MY TOIELT!
    The last scene is of my slave trying to eat my shit off the floor. Imagine if you were so lucky.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 15 min 52 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in Denim Jeans And Welly Boots, I show off my jeans before wetting them.
    I then push and fill the inside of my jeans with a big load of shit.
    I rub my bulge in my jeans then peel them down and shit somemore..
    Before showing you the big mess I made inside.
    I then put my jeans back on and smear my poo all over my jeans, boots and boobs.
    I love being a filthy kinky girl
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 15 min 27 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This video is a little different than the ones that I’ve done prior, and is part one of a two part series. In this video, watch as I first strip down and let out a nice, large shit for you. Smearing it all over myself, I get myself covered before grabbing some clothes for a sweaty workout. After working out for you covered in shit, my clothes sticking to me, I peel them off for you and masturbate, getting my dildo all nice and messy until orgasm. As always, I love talking absolutely filthy, and that’s throughout this video as well.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me at starting desperation so bad. Suffering seriously. Wear only shiny satin thong on. I do desperation dance and don’t really say nothing just concentrate. But it’s really time to poo, can’t hold it longer. Backward to camera shit myself in this cutie satin panty. Lots of nasty and stinky diarrhea destroying the thong. Light pink turned to brown. I tell you feeling is like spicy asshole after this poo. 🙂 I bend over and spread ass and gaping a bit standing. Pull down the dirty pants and show off to close up. Display my dirty poo covered pussy as well. But I haven’t finished yet, I start to finger fuck my throat and gagging then vomit on the diarrhea soaked thong. I hold it in hand. Make more dirty with spit and vomit 🙂 You get close ups from the dirty panty view. At the end I put the thong back and modelling a bit in them. Is looks nasty and filthy am I right? Sort of stinky shit this time. But we all like it 🙂 Enjoy it!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Small but very hot video !! Hot redhead Betty shitting and the smearing chocolate sausage on her boyfriend’s hairy dick! dirty sex with stinky shitty cock, wet pussy and smearing shit on delicious ass! PS: Yes, you guessed it, this video from the second camera of my previous premium video!) I hope you like it!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 2 min 25 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information