Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop for you nice and messy, smearing it all over my ass. While fucking my poop covered ass, I talk dirty to you and proceed to lick my shit covered dildo. There is also some shit covered tit play included, and I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoyed making it.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just can’t hold my piss in any longer, and don’t have time to take anything off. For hours and hours I’ve waited to pee, and now is the time. I flood my cute sweat pants and little thong with my salty yellow piss, and show it off for you, taking the pants off first, and then the panties, with smelling and tasting in the video.

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

At work but need to shit is a bitchhhh.. so quietly I sneak into the bathroom and I take off my silk leggings and climb the ledge and arch my back showing off my ebony ass and then I begin to just shit and nothing but dark hard turds and so many come tumbling out my ass, I then shit a semi average size load that falls to the floor and break off there's so much shit on the floor I had to get down and show you all the mess I made. Hopefully no one heard me haha this is a quick but ass worshipping video that will leave you wanting more !
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 2 min 38 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 2 in my four part series. In this, watch as I finger my shitty asshole, surrounded in the poop that I just shit out, getting my fingers all nice and dirty, smearing them all over my ass. This is a light smearing with what’s left covering my shitty asshole, but enjoy as I talk dirty to you through this about how much I’d rather be giving you shit dick. Enjoy a close up view of my asshole and the simulation of how I would ride you with my shit stained asshole.

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Size: 517 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 13 min 42 s
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hope you like my last video!
    Models: GermanBitch

Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 918
    Size: 305 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I make some house party… I am waiting for my guests. I wear some new hot dress… White, short… I have also light panties. And I wanna poop so much! Right now… I clean up toilet… I don’t wanna mess up. So I make poop on the floor… Just in some empty room in my house… But this poop was a hot diarrhea. Stinky and very wet.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 2 min 24 s
    Size: 67.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have two piss slaves craving my golden shower. SO I have them lay down and I piss in their mouth, on by one. When I am done I notice they have missed a lot, so I have them zip the leftovers from the floor. Minnie is taking selfies with me "taking care" of my slaves. I also notice my bald slave have some pee on his head, so I order the other slave to lick his bald head clean.
    nikki
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

EN:
    The sadistic Mistress Giorgia continues the path to train the slave to be complete.
    The mistress drinking a glass of white wine begins to lick her feet from the slave.
    The slave is always very submissive and licked his feet at the Mistress until she tell him to put on four-legged because she wants to shit in a very special way today: on the slave’s buttocks
    The slave is four-legged, with his head tucked under the Mistress’s WC chair, she sits on her back and begins to torture the balls. Torture goes on for a long time and the slave cries out with pain. The slave is then bled down to the ground and the Mistress starts to piss over the ass of the slave. After the piss, the Mistress begins a beautiful shit, all on the slave’s buttocks who are filled with shit.
    The slave is totally humiliated by his sadistic Mistress
    IT:
    La sadica Mistress Giorgia prosegue il percorso per addestrare lo schiavo cesso ad essere completo.
    La Padrona bevendo un bel bicchiere di vino bianco inizia a farsi leccare i piedi dallo schiavo.
    Lo schiavo è sempre molto sottomesso e lecca i piedi alla Padrona fino a quando Lei gli dice di mettersi a quattro zampe perchè quest’oggi vuole cagare in un modo molto particolare: sulle chiappe dello schiavo
    Lo schiavo è a quattro zampe, con la testa infilata sotto alla sedia WC della Padrona, Lei si siede sulla sua schiena ed inizia a torturare le palle. La tortura va avanti per parecchio tempo e lo schiavo grida dal dolore. Lo schiavo viene poi fatto sdraiare per terra a pancia in giù e la Padrona inizia a pisciare sopra al culo dello schiavo. Finita la pisciata la Padrona inizia una bella cagata, tutto sulle chiappe dello schiavo che si riempono di merda.
    Lo schiavo è totalmente umiliato dalla sua sadica Padrona
    Models: DivinaGiorgia

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information