Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video:
    I start by showing you my pussy and my ass whole to turn on the heat.
    I take two bacardi glasses and an other recipient for the caviar and champagne.
    During the video, I give instructions to touch yourself ( girls also 😉 ).
    I shit a big load and piss in the two glasses.
    To finish you get a countdown 🙂
    Enjoy
    Models: kinkycat

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Making a new batch of my delicious poo confections! Homemade candy bars with a delicious poo filling!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Baking a batch of my very yummy brownies, made with a very special ingredient, my poop! Watch me squat over the batter and add it right into the bowl! they are so delicious!

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We love dirty games to caress each other , play with our pussy and ass . This time we made a show where we shit and piss on each other’s mouths , our mouths are full of shit and urine that’s great . First Olga caresses my pussy and ass with her tongue it penetrates all the secluded places of my body , then Olga to lie on your back and opens your mouth , and I sit down and begin to shit piss in her mouth, Olga , Olga a mouth full of shit and piss shit falls out of the mouth of Olga . We switch places and now I caress Olga . What her sweet anus and pussy , I love to give pleasure to her friend . I lie on my back and Olga sits down and shits and pisses me priyam in my mouth , I tual in this video clip . Olga fills my mouth with shit but all the shit in my little mouth just does not fit . A large amount of shit filled my mouth , but that’s this show . Olga tries to kiss me, licking my mouth with shit . In this video clip a lot of shit, urine and mutual affection !
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 1 024 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

as always, high quality, at a low price.
    In this video I shit in white panties, and then lick a little smear my shit in the face. Then again I wear panties and masturbate a bit in a very stimulating pose) I Hope you like it, good luck to everyone and stay tuned!) There is a lot of interesting things!) Love you!!)
    PS: this video has no music. Only the sounds from the filming.
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part one of a series of scat videos. This specifically has me climb up on my tub and catch my piss and shit in my hand and smear it sensually on my tits and pussy for you, while talking nice and dirty for you.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5th day and with it Peter’s last day of his long term toilet training! Full of anticipation for the finale of his education, the novice waits obediently in the studio for his mistress! But the mistress still leaves a little behind, because she has brought extra reinforcement for the finale! Miss Helena will test Peter’s toilet talent in addition to the mistress! The examination committee has arrived and begins to put the novice to the test in the final test! Fruits from the ass of the Miss, plenty spit of mistresses, pee, caviar, vomit, own sperm and bloody tampons are there to chew and swallow! This Peter’s cock is tormented properly and he is forced to cum even before he gets the caviar of the mistress! Because he also has to learn to work when he is no longer horny!
    Experience the brilliant end of a long-term education, as every toilet slave can wish!
    Models: MistressJenniferCarter

Duration: 59 min 4 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Creating a batch of my super yummy poo candy bars. First I poo into a plastic container …then show you the entire process of preparing my peanut and poo chocolate candy bars! They are soo yummy!

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280