Pro User

Oct 2016

I've put together a series of clips that I took for a friend while he was making me fuck my butt and degrade myself. I refer to "daddy" during the clip.
    I push as hard as I can to get the non-lubed, big dildo up my butt, it hurts but I'm able to push it in all the way like a big girl. Daddy said if I can get it halfway in then I can take it out and get it slobbery with my mouth! I pull it out and I'm not surprised that it has poop on it and I know that I'm supposed to lick it off like the yucky girl that I am. Sucking, spitting and making 'ew' noises I enjoy doing these gross things.
    I push it into my butt again while it has lots of spit on it fucking my butt even harder, it starts to hurt so daddy tells me I have to give ten counts of hard thrusts into my butt, I do so and I don't stop after ten, I love hurting my butt because I know I deserve it all while whimpering. When I pull it out it's even more messy than the first time! I start licking and sucking on it saying "I don't want to" and degrading myself saying things like "pretty girls don't have to do this" and "I'm worthless". I know I need to be good at entertaining. Once the dildo is all slobbery I turn around and show my messy butthole to the camera, I push out and there's still a little bit of poop coming out. The last thing I say is "I'm sorry, daddy" for being so gross.
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love summer and beach. But I really had to poop a lot on the way to the beach.. so I had to find a quiet place 😉
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 1 min 55 s
    Size: 63.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I did not take a shit for two days before my boyfriend came. I wanted to surprise him with the amount of my shit. when he finally came, I barely kept the shit in. he fucked my ass from behind, and I could not stand it anymore. I told him to get his dirty dick out of my asshole, and to lay on his back. I finally relaxed, and started to empty my ass on his dick … and shitted for 3 hole minutes. then i stuffed his dick into a big pile of my shit, with my dirty ass cheeks. you must hear the sound oh his dick ramming in my shit…
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 490 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Having tight clothes on sucks when you have to pee. I’m wearing a tight black leather dress with stockings and no panties while being busting to go. I can’t stand up straight. It hurts to much. My bladder is filled to the brink and needs release. I think i can hold it just a little longer. A little more. But I can’t. I spread my legs apart and a waterfall of clear piss bursts from in between my legs. It’s hissy and loud because of how desperate I was. The burst lasts for about 30 seconds. I was so releived, but there is a huge puddle on my floor. My clear heels are soaked with piss. My bladder aches from being stretched to maximum capacity. The relief makes me cum. It feels so good
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Size: 735 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch as I poop for you, and proceed to fuck my shitty asshole while riding another dildo in my vagina, and take the shit pile to smear on my tits and all over my one dildo. Then, watch as I take the shitty dildo in my mouth and blow it until I puke. Lots of dirty talk, and lots of fucking, including shoving the shitty dildo in my vagina and fucking it with my shit lube.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

just becuse the girls still have to pee, lay down slave!
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

NASTY painful jean farts!!! Yay!
    I hosted an American meal at my underground restaurant yesterday, serving the original recipe chili con carne. That means only beef, beans, chili, onions and garlic. SO lots of fiber along with lots of gut-blocking meat for weird result of painful, stinky, sharp farts. They hurt SO bad I thought my butthole would break! Ugh and the odor was just out of control!!!! PLUS I am wearing my sexxxy light colored jeans that you guys are loving in my ‘other’ kind of videos ;O)
    As usual, I have amazing gas and there are multiple farts per scene. There must be 40 or so farts in this clip! And I know my neighbor must have heard me, as I heard his TV and my farts were way louder than that!
    INCLUDES: JEAN FARTS, JEANS, TIGHT PANTS, CAMEL TOE, PAINFUL FARTS, STRAINING, DESPERATION
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Delunatic and Lady Bianca Neve visit a toilet slave today and want to have some fun. Both are bi and want to use the slave only as a human toilet. They kiss each other. This comes to a head until Lady Delunatic wants to use the human toilet. She takes a gag and puts it in his mouth. After he has swallowed a lot of piss, comes a big pile of shit. Lady Bianca Neve plays with her pussy as she looks at the slave lying on the floor with the huge pile of shit in his mouth.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I had my bottom clad in mesh stockings and dressed with sexy lingerie.
    I felt like I wanted to excite my human toilet, before i use his mouth. I allow him to watch me and stroke his cock looking at my perfect ass. I gave this reward to him because he promised that he will eat all my kaviar and drink all my piss from now…When i was ready to deliver him a nice piss and an enema, i goes to bathroom and order him to stay in the tub with his mouth wide open under my ass. He drink, as usually, all comes out from me, no matter pussy or ass
    Models: ChocolateLover

Duration: 24 min 53 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 3 in the series of videos, with Pee Poop Sensual Smear and Realistic Shit Dildo. Watch as I take my already shit covered dildo and fuck it anally, giving it some sensual licks and sucks after it’s been up my ass. Let’s get nice and dirty together, and let me talk dirty the way through while we do the messy deed together.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 590 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information