Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me as your Mommy make you watch me fart in my leather look leggings before pulling them down and spreading my arse infront of you and pushing out a thick shit straight from my arse..
    I show you Mommys Chocolate then fart some more in my leggings before giving myself an enema and squirt it into the bath..
    Now I want to get messy I splosh around in my arse juices before smearing my shit onto my leggings.
    Maybe next time you can join me in the bath son
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 17 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I humiliate my slave today in my dungeon. I love to give him orders and see what’s happening. He is so weak and pathetic in front of me. All males must prove me that they are inferiors and prey to Goddesses….Today a double session with me and one of my friends….Goddess Claudette, in a hardcore strapoin fucking action ! At the end, a nice shitting scene for my fans
    Models: GoddessAndreea

Duration: 15 min 32 s
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Yana decided to use Carolina as her own slave , the girls put on their ass jeans , and first the video of the girl posing in jeans , after the jeans demonstration , the girls Yana and Carolina take off their jeans and show you their white clean Asses . After that, Yana and Caroline again put the jeans back on your white ass , but then stop , Ian asks again bare ass Caroline , Caroline takes off jeans while Ian takes his shoes and asks Caroline to that shit in shoes , shoes Jan brings to the ass of Carolina and Carolina fills the shoes of shit . After that Yana puts shoes on their feet from the shoes gets shit Carolina . But then Ian tells Carolina that she wants to shit , Ian gets cancer and shoots shit in their jeans , the legs of Jana drain the urine , leaving marks on the jeans . Jan filled their jeans and shit behind Yana cancer rose Carolina and pissing in jeans , feet Carolina also runs the urine leaving marks on the jeans . Carolina shoots from Yana’s ass jeans and shows you how much shit in jeans Yana after that Yana gets cancer on her knees and Carolina starts to caress Yana’s ass with her tongue, Carolina licks shit, caresses Yana’s anus, Carolina’s mouth is full of shit , but then Yana takes off her shoes and now Carolina licks shit from the sole of Yana, Carolina is just a shit-eater and she likes it . All face and mouth Carolina in the shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had a liquid shit this morning in a bowl. I was feeling hot so I put my head in the toilets and then I flushed. My hair is wet, I feel fresh but I want to be dirty. I’m pouring my shit and pee all over my head. I feel excited about it.
    Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Beautiful day to open the blinds and be naked isn't it ? Yessss and what's even better is putting on a Nasty show! It's a quickie for my nadtyboys I'm topless and need to go to the bathroom so I begin to pee in a container some gets all on my leg which youll lick up later haha after pissing I turn around showing my freckled ass and begin to shit some turds but then a semi thick medium size load comes flowing out and mmmm did that feel good my little mixture in my container I shake up and show off to you and whoever is watching from outside this video gets straight to the point come find out 😉
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 2 min 32 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This was the longest piss of my life! And I'm so happy to have captured it on camera! This slave was begging for my piss, and because I'm so generous, I gave him everything I had! I was desperate for this pee. I'd held it in for a while so that it would be as big as possible, and boy was it worth it! Straight into his filthy mouth, forcing him to drink the whole lot, and lick any mess off the floor! He is now my toilet slave!
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A large quantity of liquid produce diarrhea in their mouths Yana and Olga at the time when they in turn caress the anus to each other . Body Yana and Olga all the shit but girls do not stop and continue to swim in the crap , Yana likes to watch as Olga rides on rubber cock , but it is a very dirty video . All body and floor in the room covered in liquid shit . Large shots of liquid diarrhea from the ass Yana and Olga , Yes, it’s just a thrill to watch such videos with the participation of Yana and Olga
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 36 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

While walking at night I really wanted to shit,It was very cold outside (1 degree Celsius)and next to me was my favorite bushes I farted a little with sauce but I was hoping to have time to turn on the camera,I was very cold, and when I ran into the bushes, I realized that I did not have time to take off my jeans because I am beginning to piss.Then I take a shit in jeans, a little poke in the ass finger, smeared shit on the ass,remove and put on dirty jeans.Very cold, but shit is warm … mmmm…you can see vapour from it sometimesI heard the voice of the neighbors once and stop shooting and then continued.Be careful at night, maybe I to shit in your bushes xD
    Enjoy!
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sarah Cute is paying me a visit, and we have two slaves available to humiliate. So we start fucking them in the ass with our strapon. To make it a bit more “exciting” for the slaves, I have them start sucking each others dick in a 69 positing, while we fuck their asses. When we are done fucking the losers, we piss in their toilet mouth, like the toilets they are!
    Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information