Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part two to my Scat Workout and Masturbation video. Watch as I give you a sexy, messy piss fountain while I’m already covered in shit. Starting off from upside down, I start fucking myself with my dildo, the taste of piss and shit on it as I taste it myself, before I turn over and fuck myself for you, talking dirty, covered in piss and shit.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 579 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Well first thing “why i love to do enema” is bcs i like to imagine that someone is feeliing my ass with pee 😀
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 16 min 31 s
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Amina and Kristina bombed my mouth! Close-up. I have to entertain my Mistresses in different ways. The fantasies of girls are very diverse. Usually, I play the role of a doggie for them. But this time they called me “Batman”, because my mask looks like the mask of a famous movie hero. The girls decided to play the game “The humiliation of Batman”, which turned out to be quite cruel. Mrs Christina, Amina and Karina took turns beating me with a belt, slapping me on cheeks and kicking in the balls. Mistress Amina stuck her sanitary pad on my forehead. I was kneeling and sniffing the girls’ asses. The last stage of humiliation was the performance of the toilet for girls. “Batman” had to eat huge piles of shit from Mrs Amina and Christina, and eat Karina’s vaginal discharge.
    Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 21 min 16 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You’re gonna eat every last piece of my shit and drink my pee! No mercy! You will be my toilet for every day! Otherwise I’ll beat you up. You’re pathetic loser! If you puke, I’ll feed your vomit back. Toilet Training has begun, you will eat everything I give you!
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 59 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Celine is still shitting. A treat for the toilet slave. Then she lets the other slave into the room. This must lick on knees the remaining piss. Then the slave is fisted, while the human rubber doll has his head clamped between her legs.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

We love dirty games , I and Olga decided that we need something dirty , Olga suggested first caress each other between the legs and then fuck each other in the mouth , I agreed before that we didn’t go the whole day in the toilet . I sat on the chair , and Olga got cancer and began to lick my pussy with your tongue , yeah that’s just fine . She gently caresses my pussy I tell Olga that she took the rubber cock and began to fuck me in the cunt , Olga introduced me in the cunt with a rubber cock and has me , Oh yeah deeper deeper I asked Olga . I had an orgasm , we switched places with Olga , now I caress pussy Olga with her tongue , Yes, it is what it is sweet . I enter between the legs of Olga’s cunt with a rubber cock . And I’m fucking Olga , Olga gets up and turns to me to shake my booty opens ass and fills my mouth with shit , my mouth full of shit about how delicious it is , now Olga framed his mouth and I released a load of liquid diarrhea Olga in her mouth . We both shit our mouths are full of shit , and we sweetly kiss Olga .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I cleaned up my hands so that I can put a diaper on! I’ve always wanted to wear a diaper while I’m completely covered in poop! I hope I can get this diaper on while I’ve got so much shit on me! My diaper doesn’t stay clean and cute for long! It’s covered in my shit! I’m going to destroy this diaper! Watch me grab big handfuls of my poop and stuff them down my diaper! I rub my pussy and smear my shit against my horny clit! Oh it feels so good being a nasty, dirty, diaper girl! It feels so good that I’m going to cum from stuffing poop down my diaper and rubbing my horny pussy!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I told him to jerk on, while I was in toilet. I stood by him and watched him playing with his dick, and hand full of my stinky shit. I could not stand it anymore, and I had to sat on his dick with my ass. he smears shit all over my ass. He took his dick out of my asshole, and fucked my asshole with his fingers. my ass was so dirty and wet, and shit and ass juices just never stop pouring out of my asshole
    Models: dirtyamateurs

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

the shooting was over but Amira still have to pee. She pee in slaves mouth spits also inside and let him lick the floor clean.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Delilah and An li take turns adding sweet acidic marinade to this toilets eye balls while coating the back of his throat with their divine Golden Elixir. Bossy Delilah infiltrates this bottom bitchs mind with her use of provocative filthy rhetoric, an emasculating tactic of mentally prepping him to except his faith as a TOILET!
    Models: TheOnlyScatQueenDelilah

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 994 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information