Pro User

Oct 2016

I think I have some bad gas, I need him to get his face in my ass while I let rip into his worthless face. Look at his face, look at how humiliated and pathetic he looks! A real man wouldn’t take this, I prove that he is a pathetic fuck. I get him once again to stick his face right up against my asshole and strain my perfume out onto his face. He can use it as aftershave! I make him breathe my farts in deep and he dares to laugh so I turn around and slap him hard in the face.
    I cant help but laugh which makes me fart even more and I make the runt breathe in deep as I pump out my ass gas all over my pathetic ex-runt.
    Models: DPproductions

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today you look so naughty don’t you? I wanna teach you something, teach you how you can fuck my little tight and dirty asshole. What a special and great day for us. It’s kind of roleplay. Come and play with me. I wear an ultra sexy G-string on with strappy bra and I guess we’ll have lots of fun together. Hm.. I don’t wanna remove my underwear so leave it on. I teach you step by step what is turning me on to get into my dirty ass with your hard dick. Play with my perky tits slowly and nice. You do it perfectly. Next step is come down to my butt hole baby. Play around with. Touch it, rub it but don’t forget the lube to make it wet and slippery to prepare your finger slide deep into me. Great You listen to me. It’s not a rush take your time, excite my butt hole. When I say use your spit it means you don’t use enough and it’s not comfortable to me. I’m in doggy in my fave pose.Also lick my pussy and finger my asshole, can you feel how juicy it is? I fart for you, naughty me. After a long teasing session my dirty asshole it’s being ready to penetration but first suck and gagging on your dick and now I’m ready for dirty ass fuck.. Slap my ass by your dick and penetration now. How does it feel? I feel my ass full of poo. With warm and dirty shit. I release the big and creamy poo. Fuck me from behind please me. I talk sexy and dirty in the video and pooping a big one. Also farting a lot and loud while the dildo {Your dick} deep inside me. πŸ™‚ My fave part when I farting while dildo in my ass. Feel so good. Just fuck me as I want and you learned the lesson. Gaping and playing over and over until you can cum into hole. I do clenching butt hole few times to keep the dildo in. My moans make you cum. What a perfect day again. I’m happy you listened to me. πŸ™‚ Have fun!
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 22 min 15 s
    Size: 1.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Blogger wanted to show how she cooks new dish but during filming had desperation. So insted prepairing food she cleaned dirty ass and floor with towels
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Toying my sweet pussy with my favourite vibrator is what I love. And pushing a big turd out is orgasmic as well πŸ˜‰
    Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ever seen a human toilet in agony with a mouth full of shit? Well you have now, I used my sub’s mouth as a toilet with shit exploding everywhere on his face and in his mouth. I even made him watch it down with some of my delicious Texas tea. I made him lick my ass clean like a good little bitch.
    Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In this video clip you will see me first smear his shit all over the ass , then on my ass a large amount of shit . And I have sex in the critical days …. Love all unusual . Will write for you a custom video of your script, … read More when communicating .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My personal slave is lying on the floor, ready to serve me as a full toilet. As appetizer, I order him to lick the dirty soles od my shoes. And now it's time for the real treat: my shit. Smelly diarrhea pile up on his open mouth. He starts chewing and swallowing but, today, I have a lot of shit and more pieces follow. To stimulate him, I tell him that he will be allowed him to lick my feet if he can eat all my shit. While he goes on eating his meal, I go on shitting in his mouth; it's one of my best day in term of quantity of shit.
    Models: janet

Duration: 15 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 930 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 3 of the three part series, starting with Desperately Ruining My White Panties. In this video, the viewer requests to watch me get off covered in shit. Fingering with my messy fingers, I play around with my clit and fuck myself to orgasm. This video has dirty talking and tasting as well.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop

Models:

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wear one of my fave tight and sexy yoga pants on. Am I right about you have massive ass fetish? You can’t resist me in this pants don’t you? Look at that how much emphases my round butt? Give me your hand and squeeze my cheeks. I tease you a lot by my yoga pants ass from behind then remove to half way and put my butt so very close to you from behind take a peek of my tight asshole please. I bend over and spread cheeks then taking my pink butt plug lick on it and insert deep in to myself. Oh fuck, I’m so tight currently. You also admire my creamy pussy from rear view. I tell you give your tongue and start to lick my asshole all around. Yummy isn’t it? Lick it like I show you. While I play with butt plug your only job is licking my tight hole. Plug got dirty quickly. I bend over while fuck a bit my shitty hole with plug, can you hear how juicy it is? Feel my shit, sticky and stinky πŸ˜› But you just licking my butt hole. Ok. Once I told you plug play bring me closer to shit even if I don’t feel it at beginning so it’s time to release some. I tell you you just jerk your dick and take yourself closer to cum while I shit out my plug very close to you. Pooping out the plug and butt hole pretty swollen. Then let’s keep playing around for you. I gave my poo for you and now you’ll give me something else. Your cum! Keep excitie butt hole with plug and also farting as well several times. Your only chance to cum when I push out the plug with farts. Hope you understood πŸ™‚ While I play with plug also able to see some asshole gaping and hearing me farts. Have fun
    Models: MissAnja

Duration: 16 min 5 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information