Pro User

Oct 2016

My ex boyfriend leave here in my house his tablet… I think today it’s the perfect day to abused of this fucking thing… A big poo ever and a massive pee session over this tablet… You can’t miss this revenge!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 68.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was dressed today in a pair of erotic crotchless pantyhose and a sexy catsuit. I invited my slut in the dungeon. Then I told him to lay down on the floor. I face sitting him and order to smell my ass and pussy. I use my slave as my toilet and humiliate him. A perfect day for him to eat delicious from his Goddess !
    Models: scatdesire

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 978 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My slave is a little whore! I let her go for a walk, and she went to fuck without permission. Now she will be punished. She doesn’t know what’s coming. I dragged her by the hair into the room, slapped her and kicked her. Since this slut likes to fuck, I’ll fuck her hard in the ass. I fucked her wide ass until she started apologizing and begging for mercy. I listened to her pleas when I was completely satisfied with her agreement to everything. And that little bitch knows what I want. She’ll have to eat my shit. And I don’t care if she’s ready. She obediently lay down on the floor, opened her mouth and began to eat shit. Now I am satisfied, calmed down and forgave her. She’s my favorite toilet bowl.
    Models: Mistress

Duration: 22 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 957 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Day at the pool, I come home and surprise … I wear a diaper for children (take to my sister baby). Beginning to take cups of acupressure therapy and show you a fantastic massage for those who have problems with swelling belly … … lazy bowel … the result was immediate … the diaper begins to swell embarrassing! – Full of shit … I put inside a finger and looks …. it is dirty! I take a bit of shit and taste mmm .. then more and more … a fantastic video!
    Models: Nicolettaxxx

Duration: 24 min 36 s
    Size: 886 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Dirty Priscilla and RosellaExtrem piss a slave in the mouth!
    Here my girlfriend Dirty Priscilla and I invited a slave who wanted to swallow our piss. So we have the guy, one after another, pissing extremely in his mouth and he has, liter wise, swallowed our delicious champagne.
    He almost came to his limits, as he probably had not expected that we both had to pee so much! If so, then right, right? Lol
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 866 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I dirty talk you as I finger my pussy and show off my sexy feet and suck off all my toes one by one til they’re slick and wet, then I take a huge shit for you and piss all over my poop pile and my feet til they’re dripping with piss! I smear my shit all over my toes and show off how stinky and pretty they are, and smear my tits with my leftover shit for you <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’m cramping real bad, trying to hold in my poo while you’re hogging the bathroom and locked the door… you say I can’t come in, cuz you’re still grossed out by having me poop when you’re using the bathroom… come on, get over it, every other couple does it! How long are you gonna be in there? I know, you gotta shave, and you’re getting spruced up to see your boss later tonight at that work event… Well in case you didn’t notice, I’ve been ready to go this whole time, except now I’ve been waiting for you for so long, I feel like I’m gonna poop myself waiting for you behind the door!
    I bet you to let me in but you won’t–I rock back and forth and clutch my tummy, I press my hand against my ass… trying to keep my turd in, I keep telling you how badly I need to go–but you won’t open the door! This isn’t funny, dammit! I’m seriously going to shit myself! Omg, you just fucking made me poop my panties!!!
    I am SO angry at you! I pound on the door and yell at you, look at what you did to me! You’re going to open that door RIGHT NOW, asshole! My panties are completely FULL of my poop! Ew ew, I can feel it all over my pussy and my asshole! It’s smearing down my thighs! This is disgusting, I can’t believe you forced me to do this!!
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Big hard poo on the top of the toilet while I squirt pee.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 58 s 623 ms
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 27.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I gotta confess, Ms D of all my ladies is probably my favorite child!! For one she introduced me to so many of the Funky Ladies, but also because she is the type of girl I always fantasized about always watching. Just like Drake, I like my girls BBW!! They don’t get much bigger and beautiful than this 5’10” amazon….She’s not just a sentimental favorite either!! She always has some of the best shitting and farting combo clips around!! That big ass cranks them out as expected from such a tall drink of water!! She could barely get her pants down as usual in these clips before she erupts with some super loud bassy farts! Then enjoy as she spreads that big ass nice and wide to show the logs falling into the bowl. Then there is always the great grunting and straining noises she makes while going that also drive me crazy!! Ms D does it again with these three FUNKY ass clips!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 15 min 14 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I stand up over the toilet and tinkle from behind then get up close and fart lots in your face! awesome clip!
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 2 min 16 s
    Size: 276 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information