Pro User

Oct 2016

When I felt the need to poop, I thought I’d have some REALLY dirty fun with it! I’ve done enemas before and love the feeling of how all the mess comes out.This time I wanted to feel it all exploding in to my panties – and explode it does!
    Once I’ve filled myself up with water I feel the most desperate I’ve ever felt to poop. I have to literally clutch at my butt and bounce up and down to stop it all coming before I’m ready.
    With a towel laid out on the floor, I poke my butt out at the camera and give a push. What happened next felt amazing! Poop just blasted out every where! It came with such force that there was no way my panties could hold all that was emptying from my butt! I push some more and carry on filling my panties!
    The feeling of all that squishy mess between my legs is wonderful. I pull down the back of my panties and give you a look at the huge load inside! I’m so turned on, I can’t keep my hands away. Pulling my filthy panties back up, I start massaging my dirty butt through them, the poop squelching around as I do!
    Sitting down on the floor, I rub my butt up and down along the floor. My pussy is totally covered in poop and desperate to be touched. Suddenly I feel a big urge to pee, I lift my butt slightly off the floor and begin to pee right though my poop filled panties.
    Taking my vibrator I begin to masturbate. First with my legs wide open, and then on my hands and knees. I moan in pleasure at the sensations of playing with myself through my poopy panties. Breathing heavily, I put the vibrator to one side, and then thrust my hand down inside my messy panties. As I finger my pussy, the sensations build until my whole body erupts in to one lovely long, messy orgasm!
    Models: MessyGirls

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: QuickTime
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You guys are going to enjoy this clip of my friend Shylatina dropping some of her soft poops and picking it up and showing you her product from her booty poo factory. This is a great 4 part clip. A must buy for Shylatina fans
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Jillian is back!! My favorite Canadian BBW has been on the road the past few months. She returns with a nice set of four clips. Enjoy as she grunts, plops and strains her way through a session in an Outhouse, At a subway Station, The library, and then a small public restroom. Enjoy her ass blasts and then enjoy a nice look at the end results before she flushes. Plenty of great facial expressions in these clips!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 971 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In my last vid, “OMG! You Made Me POOP My PANTIES!” I filled my cute white fullbacks with a load of my hot rich chocolate. After I turned the camera off and had a proper look inside, and smelled the load, I couldn’t resist turning the camera back on… and let you guys watch me have a little fun 😉 As many of you already know, I *only* taste my shit when I’m in the mood!
    And I don’t just taste, I also eat some… and describe the smell and taste of my shit and touch my clit, getting myself off with a vibe on my favorite spot, and cum as I lick my shit over and over. You can see my pussy getting wetter as I get close, dripping, and watch my *whole cunt pulse*, up close, as I cum <3 Can't fake that! I tease you as I come down from my orgasm, lips red and pussy pink and wet, as I show off how slick and sticky my cunt is. Told you I love shit 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 7 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is part 4 of a very long 5 part series of the most amazing scat play I’ve ever done!
    I love being covered in these 20 loads of my shit! It feels so good to be a dirty scat girl! I roll around in my bath tub and smear shit on myself! I scrape the shit off the bottom of the tub and grab a big handful of shit so I can rub it into my horny asshole! My ass shit out all of this poop! I made this! I rub my asshole with my shit and get myself to a brink of an orgasm. I can't help but cum like crazy when I'm covered in shit! I have never had this much shit smeared on myself! It is the most incredible scat play I've ever done!
    Do you want to hear me tell you all the horrible disgusting, amazingly, nasty things I want you to do to me? Listen to me talk dirty to you as I masturbate in my bathtub covered in a mountain of my poop! I am completely covered in shit and it is making me think the dirtiest thoughts! I get really sick and twisted but it just makes me cum even harder! Come hear my nastiest thoughts and cum with me! I'm covered in 20 loads of shit! What could be hotter?
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 53 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I begin this clip with a very naughty striptease out of my jeans until I am wearing nothing but my pearls and blue and white striped panties. Afterwards I start farting and then my stomach hurts and I really have to shit. so i try to sit on the toilet with not much luck so i try to poop my panties but thats not working very well either, so then I squat down on my bathroom floor and try really hard to push the hugest turd ever out of my ass. Finally I get it out, and I am so horny by now that I start playing with my pussy and then I play with my shit.
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 410 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New Week, same FUNK!! Queen Sylvy has fast become one of my personal favorites. These are ladies that not only do I enjoy making with, but I would just buy, buy, buy, buy their clips if I was strictly a customer!!! Sylvy caters to my “Pure Natural” kink. Forget fancy positions and locations, just allow me to watch a woman do what she does naturally on the toilet!! and what an ass to watch!!! Enjoy as this sexy Brazilian MILF brings the finest in natural toilet action as always! She begins with a gassy burst of farts and sharts followed by a lot of pee. Enjoy her classic groaning, grunting, and straining as she tries to push out even more! When she finished, she realized she wasn’t done. She returns for a second round, this time a more heavier load of bowl splashing logs. She then flips the camera back to the front to allow you to watch her grunt and strain some more out. Two more hot natural clips to add to your collection!!

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

talking dirty, fingering my ass and then fucking it with my toy til i feel the urge to shit, then i squat in front of the camera to push out 2 very wide and girthy turds!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 5 min 37 s
    Size: 74.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

With some pre-written humiliation on my body, watch as I take my diarrhea in my hands and smear it all over my ass and tits, with self degrading dirty talk in the mix. Watch as I massage my tits with my slippery poop, fuck my shitty ass with a dildo, smear my poop on my face and masturbate with the shit covered dildo.
    Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ms D is back with her three Funkiest clips of the year so far!!!! Enjoy as she can barely prop the camera before that big ass ass of hers explodes with farts and logs!!! She was dropping some FUNKY Monsters!! So bad that Ms D couldn’t even help comment on them in public!!! While wiping after dropping her second dump you can ever hear her yeall “It smells terrible!!” She is soooo Stanky in these – I just I could be there watching right behind her!!! In the finale, she takes what seemed like an endless dump as others come and go doing their thing as well!! Lots of great Ass Spreading action as she really pulls them fat ass cheeks apart so you can see these fats logs falling out her asshole!! Another Classic dump from the queen of grunts, plops, and strains (GPS) that made this site so well known in the beginning!! The noises she was making out her ass and mouth were something extra!!! One of my favorite clips in a minute right here!!

Duration: 17 min 24 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information