Pro User

Oct 2016

Queen Sylvy is back with more fun and FUNK!! Enjoy in this special clip as Queen Sylvy Starts by getting her temperature the old fashioned way – Via her ass!!! She inserts a digital thermometer deep in her asshole until she gets a nice warm temp. After that she wasn’t Finished. Enjoy as she inserts a Suppository up her ass as well. Enjoy as she pushes the SUppository in and out for a while as well! All that ass play done got her ready to go, follow Sylvy to the bathroom where she relieves herself. Dropping some massive logs , enjoy as she grunts, strains, and smokes while taking a soothing shit!! Another great EFRO clip from Queen Sylvy!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Last night I had a big bowl of brussel sprouts with bacon and goat cheese. First time I’ve ever eaten brussel sprouts in my life! While I could feel to gas building, I made sure to hold it in all night. Now I am eating a super acidic soup which is causing so much gas I can’t hold it in any longer! They are so vile that I’m convinced I have to go to the bathroom. Nope my farts just smell THAT BAD!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Mmm, all these turds are big–either thick or long (or both ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) they stretch out my asshole as I moan with pleasure and sometimes, a little pain ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I love it… shitting on my belly and shaking my ass playfully as I shit on myself–bouncing my turds on my juicy thighs, or shitting on furniture and enjoying the size and the creamy, cracked surface of my shit. Delicious! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 3 min 57 s
    Size: 93.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sitting at the edge of my tub letting out a load ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ short vid but thick long log shit
    Models: Blacksilkmilkyy

Duration: 57 s 323 ms
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here I was to visit a young nasty couple. Which then used me dirty and filled both myself extremely with their piss off. Not only that she and he pissed me in my mouth but also that he pissed on her ass and I had to let his piss run from her ass into my mouth! In addition, we both girls, have the guy at the same time, full pissed on the balcony. Of course, the guy fucked me through my mouth cunt extremely. So my drool and vomit drove out of my mouth, on my tits as he fucked my mouth cunt in the deep throat. Until he cumshot his sperm in my mouth! He also fucked my pussy with his hands until I got an extreme orgasm and squirted in a high arc!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 13 min 29 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am sharing my 1st time pooping in the shower and loved it a great deal. In between spreading my ass I got a little wet pouring water over my body. I spread my wet ass cheeks while enjoying every little sensation from my huge poop stretching my tight ass on it out. It landed hard in a couple pieces at the bottom of the tub followed quickly by hot piss.
    Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 2 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 46.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

!High quality video is divided into 2 parts, don’t forget to prepare your memory device, please! A full compressed version is also available [45:03min]
    I usually rarely use diapers when I play because I like to watch shit come out of me. However, the diaper gives me the pleasure of feeling hot shit longer, it is a wonderful feeling…
    Before the game, I remove the top layer from the diaper so that it is better to see what’s inside but smeared my hands with blue paint while putting on the diaper, so I’m a fucking Smurf at the beginning of the video ๐Ÿ˜€
    I want to ruin this diaper so I piss and shit inside a lot, knead the shit and rub my pussy through the diaper, make a holes in the diaper and fuck my pussy and ass with a vibro toy through a shitty holes. The diaper is not spoiled enough so I lubricate my dildo and fuck my pussy and ass again while the pieces of the absorbent layer fall to the floor. Then I take off my diaper and fuck my holes with a toy again, wipe my ass and pussy with a diaper, smear my shit.
    Done! My diaper is ruined and I enjoyed it…enjoy it with me! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 45 min 3 s
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

TODAY GODESS FINALLY HAVE AGAIN A SLAVE WITH HER WHEN SHE NEED IT ! She put him under her toilet chair and teasing him with her high heels, then she fill his dirty mouth with a long Diarrhea directly into his throat ! Slave must chew and eat before Godess release a huge stream of pissing into his mouth. After slave mouth is cleaned by her royal piss, Godess want to fuck her ass with slave tongue !! Toilet aghree and his tongue become Godess real dildo for a few minutes. Excelent close up of slave tongue inside Godess asshole and Godess fuck herself into that.
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 4 min 40 s
    Format: AVI
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Six Full Length Farting Videos For One Incredibly Low Price!!!
    Video One:
    I’ve found three of my favorite farting videos and combined them into one! You get three incredibly hot, stinky fart videos for the price of one video! This videos is close to 20 minuets long! Can you handle watching my big beautiful ass pushing out fart after fart for that long!?
    I am sure you’ll enjoy seeing and hearing those farts burst out of my ass, almost as much as I enjoy it! Listen to me moan and hum in pleasure as I fart for you over and over and over again!
    Video Two:
    I’ve found three of my favorite farting videos and combined them into one! You get three incredibly hot, stinky fart videos for the price of one video! This videos is over 15 minuets long! Can you handle watching my big beautiful ass pushing out fart after fart for that long!?
    I am sure you’ll enjoy seeing and hearing those farts burst out of my ass, almost as much as I enjoy it! Listen to me moan and hum in pleasure as I fart for you over and over and over again!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 18 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 856 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

First gf has some adorable Fat Girl Plopsโ„ข! Enjoy as I tease her cugly(cute ugly) little Pug Bootyโ„ข!!! Then I rush her off the toilet and take one of the biggest shits of my life! Then gf gently pets my pretty body, it’s really nice and intimate.
    2 in the bowl is worth 1 in the bush.
    Models: PoopPrincesses

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information