Pro User

Oct 2016

BOMB SHIT LOADING IN FUL BACK SATIN PANTIES!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

"Hey! Wakey Wakey! What happened? You just fell asleep in the middle of our dinner, HOW RUDE! Wait, What? You think *I* did this!? Well. I might of slipped *something* special into your drink that made you go nighty night, tee hee. Oh Noo, you're all tied up! I know. not exactly what you had planned for our first date.right? That's okay, I promise we can still have fun! We’re going to play a game, it’s my favorite! It's called, How Long Can You Survive?! Today I thought I'd see how long you can hold your breath, are you ready? This ass is going to take your breath away.
    “If you want air, you’re going to have to take it from my ass! Hey, don’t pass out yet! I have something special for you.” I fill my panties with wet poop and smoosh my ass against your face, and you’re struggling but it’s not enough–I take off my soiled panties and smother you with my gigantic crap covered ass and pussy!!
    “Take a deep breath! This is going to be your last chance for air, I'm not getting up again. Take it. Take it! TAKE IT! TAKE ALL THAT DIRTY ASS! Hey! I don't feel you breathing down there! Are you okay?.Don't make me get up!
    “Oohh no! I did it again. Oh well, at least you survived longer than the last one!”
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I stayed late at work today. I had a lot of work to get done my boss asked me to stay late to help him. I never would have gave him shit if he didn’t deserve it. I should have shitted on his head. He knows I cant stay late I have to pick my kids up.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shitty fat ass
    Models: Blacksilkmilkyy

Duration: 2 min 0 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lady Carmen isa girlfriend of Lady Angy and is together with Mistress Michelle and two other toilet slaves. Lady Angy is the first Lady who use a slave asa human toilet and pees into his mouth. Mistress Michelle do the same and the slave has to swallow all the piss. Then Lady Angie has too shit and use the mouth of one of the toilet slaves.
    Models: Scatqueens-Berlin

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Veronica is just waking up. Her stomach grumbles and she realizes how hungry she is. She throws on a tight fitting dress over her nude body and walks to the kitchen. What does she find? Empty cabinets.. Her boyfriend (you) had eaten all of her groceries! She is furious. She screams at him to come into the kitchen immediately. She argues about how is a lazy bum and does nothing but eat her food and she is so hungry. Finally she announces she has a confession to make. She is a Witch, Her boyfriend (you) starts laughing at her!! That was a mistake. She starts reciting an old world curse and makes you feel all tingly. You are now shrinking! She laughs at you as she picks you up. Licking her full lips, she starts to eat you ALIVE!
    You travel through her digestive track, getting tossed around with her old food remains. A couple of hours later, Veronica is reading a magazine when he stomach starts to feel like something is MOVING! Oh Geez. It must be what she hate. Her bad boyfriend meal isn’t agreeing with her. She goes to the bathroom, FARTING up a storm and shoots you out of her anus into the toilet, then continues to fart on you some more.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Lately I have loved using my anal beads when I play in private. So I decided to make you a video showing you just how much I enjoy them and what a dirty shit slut I can be.
    I start by pushing my clean beads deep into my pussy this feels nice, my juices cover them as I get more and more turned on, imagining what I’m going to do next. I take them out of my pussy and slowly push them into my ass which of course is full of poo. I cum for the first time as it feels so good pushing the beads into a full bum. I then use my purple toy in my pussy for some double penetration. This always sends me over the edge and I cum a second time.
    Now comes the time to take the beads out of my bum and of course they are completely brown covered in all my shit. There’s only one place to put them now, which is deep into my pussy. Hear me moan as they go in, omg it always feels so good. I move my beads ass to pussy for a few minutes while at the same time doing a huge pee which lasts for well over a minute and completely soaks my bathroom floor.
    Then its time to poo, so I do a small shit on the floor, grab hold of it and the camera and film a close up scene of me pushing all of the poo deep inside my vagina. I then cover my boobs in a nice shade of brown with what’s left and get myself off with my toys one final time.
    This is definitely one of my more vocal videos so if you enjoy me moaning and talking this is for you.
    Models: Not_so_innocent

Duration: 16 min 57 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I’ve just pooped out a huge load of shit! And now I get to play with it! It looks like the perfect load for stuffing up my pussy! I love filling my pretty, hairy hole with my fresh, warm shit! It is a huge turn on for me to feel my poop get into every little crease and crevasse.
    I love talking dirty to you as I stuff my hole with my shit over and over again! Then I love to shit my poop out of my pussy! I push and grunt as my shit slowly makes it’s way out of my cunt! It’s so sexy to shit out my pussy!
    I am desperate to cum! I know it’s going to be a massive orgasm too! Stuffing my pussy with scat always makes me cum like crazy! I hope you enjoy this orgasm as much as I did!
    Enjoy!
    Please feel free to leave any positive reviews on my videos! They are very helpful and encouraging! Thanks!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Me going poop and farting sitting backwards on the toilet.
    Models: sarahstinks

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

It's not the same without you here, babe! So I made this video for you, because it's cool.
    Watch me tease you with my BIG ass and fart! These farts Are some of the BEST!! It's a beautifully shot video, with me dressed very sexy with my friend Laura. Cum for me while I fart for you on the slave!
    Models: annalise

Duration: 8 min 7 s
    Size: 711 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information