Pro User

Oct 2016

Master’s toilet slave is handcuffed and chained to the brick wall by a padlocked chain around her neck. Upon first look, it is unclear how long she has been in ‘Restrained Desperation’, but soon her Master walks in to find she has messed her panties a little, which of course, is the reason she is there to begin with. Inspecting her (he likes his slaves dirty, shit smelling and piss wet like the strong musky earth) he finds her ripe and intoxicating but not really the way he wants her to be. Master puts her through the test anyway. He shoves her on her knees, penetrates her mouth with his cock and rides her tongue. Before long he wants to inspect those dirty panties. Master wants that shit packed asshole tight around his cock, he turns her around, bends her over and dips his rod in the shit stained slave. He decides she isn’t quite ripe enough so he leaves her restrained for several more hours before he checks her again for another round of filthy debauchery. How do you like your dirty slaves?
    Models: AbigailDupree

Duration: 14 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diva Staxxx is back with another Funky, Sexy, and Funny bakers Dozen of Action!! She starts the first minute off with a nice set of farting clips. One on her bed with her big 60 inch ass in the air, at work, and even at the gym! Then she begins her ploppage off with what sounded like a game of “Battleshits”!! Enjoy as she spreads and drops some large mega splashes that causes her to remark “Now That’s a Hit!” Enjoy a lot of Booty Shaking, Belly rubbing, and more!! She even lets you watch as she has to wash her funky ass after big painful corn filled shit!! When you got 60 inches of ass like she does, you gotta put in extra work keeping it clean!! Another Fun Adventure with one of my fave BBW starlets!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

“Chocolatey”, nutty, peanut buttery goodness! ? Watch as I make my brand new, deliciously naughty Shit Snickers! Homemade snickers, with a shitty twist ? I walk you through the process from shit to plate–and what I shit I take! Thick, creamy and stinky. Perfect for making these types of treats! You can get this vid separate, or for only $5 extra whenever you buy a pair of my Shit Snickers! <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Gwendolyn is the most devoted sex slave to the Demon Master! She worships his tentacles and begs for him to lay his eggs inside of her every time she gets the chance!
    He loves how he can make such an adorable little girl beg to make her do whatever he wants.
    She lets him guide his way into her soft, warm mouth and then into her tight and precious cunt; first he wants to see her spray her piss every where! Gwen pees for so long covering the floor in a puddle of her piss, she is made to sit in it and rub it up the front of her body and onto her tits.
    The Tentacle Demon rubs her slit as he instructs her to push out a large and smelly load of waste into her slave outfit. He wastes no time to fuck her and have his way with her, getting his tentacle dirty during the process it’s still going up and inside of Gwen.
    She stands up and bends over to show him the big mess that she has, she is the happiest sex slave in his possession. When sitting back down she grinds into the mess, getting it wet with her piss makes the mess expand. Gwen pushes the poop out of her outfit and onto the floor, her Master rubs her cunt some more; rewarding her for doing so well. She then removes her outfit turning around and showing him the mess that is still on her bottom, thanking him for treasuring her so much.
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 18 min 0 s
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Special request from a kinky food lover, I bought a cake so that I could poo on it and show the beautiful creation to you. Its a diarrhea stream and was done in the kitchen, which is rare for me, but it was fun and I think you will like this because it is a little bit different.
    Models: janet

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You took so long in the bathroom, I couldn’t hold my stinky shit. I waited as long as I could I can’t hold it any longer. I can not believe you made me shit in my jeans. It was a nice thick pile of smelly shit in my jeans that had the whole family room so funky. I twerked for you a little and shit was flying every where lol. I was thinking about sitting on your face with my shitty ass.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My girlfriend and I had once again wants shit into the slave mouth! So we animated the slave present, in a public sauna, to swallow our smelly shit! What he usually liked to do, of course. Real extreme and perverted! We were in a relaxed state, and did not want to leave the bathroom to go to the toilet. Therefore, we used our slave as the toilet, and he had to completely eat our shit.
    Models: annalise

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to go for a while and wanted you to see me shit daddy. I knew it was going to be a lot of big pieces of shit coming out my big ass! What do you want me to do with my poop?
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 4 min 4 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am on the toilet, pants around ymy ankles, reading the newspaper and ripping loud toilet farts and pooping.
    About 2 minutes in, I realise l have a peeper. l react embarrassed and shocked.
    Models: PaulieMaxx

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ending my VOMIT show with a nice orgasm
    Models: AnalDirtyQueen

Duration: 5 min 30 s