Pro User

Oct 2016

Yes… Literally artistic shitting. My shit is rare. So big and beautiful. You can see how my asshole getting fat and opens straight to your face. Then you can see how this amazing work of art is coming.
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am a Star Wars freek, so I wanted to do a star wars theme for my scat freekz. My ass hole hurts a little from getting fucked very hard the night before.You can see the shit sitting in my battered ass hole. Its so big it feels like its going to split my ass open, my turds have really been big lately. I know you want to taste a piece of my hot stinky shit. In this clip watch my shit in my phat ass from three different position.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A short clip of Laura without a mask as she poops a huge hard poop.
    Laura without a mask for the first time, if you like it we will do clips with Laura without a mask.
    ATTENTION! After the next video is released, this video without the mask will be deleted.
    Models: Fetish-zone

Duration: 1 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 91.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

New premium video for fans of messy blowjob, if you like the aesthetics of shit, you’ll blow the head from my new video. The recipe for success is simple: The DICK. The HOT SHIT. And crazy dirty HANDJOB and BLOWJOB!!) I love you) Stay tuned, next time i upload insane things))
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i take a long pee from behind in a bucket and fart in your face too
    Models: Bigbootypanties

Duration: 2 min 11 s
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Juicy Dripp is back in the mix!!! Only Ladies Keeping It Funky is bringing hot new ladies to the mix!! Not to be outdone by her daughter Smoking Redd, Juicy Dripp is her to show where Redd gets her natural sexuality and sensuality from!! These two are very close and share everything, and Finally Redd talked her mother into joining her on the FUNKY side of things!! You have seen her 1st two clips now enjoy as she gets more and more comfortable!!
    She begins with a nice POV between legs clip as she has a quick morning pee and fart that turned out to be a little bit more than a fart!! Then enjoy the next morning as she comes in and has a wake and bake session while letting out a few farts and sharts, while also grunting and straining out a load in front the camera. She wasn’t done that morning as she comes back in a second scene from that morning reverse Kanga Style over the bowl. SHe then Spreads and shakes that big phat ass while standing on the toilet seat! Did she wipe clean?! In the finale, enjoy as she shakes and jiggles out a wet FUNKY load filled with a few nice farts. Plenty of Ass, and that same energy as her daughter, what more could you ask for!! I am a lucky man!! Luckily I spread my good fortune to you all to enjoy as well!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had really bad gas this morning. I thought I had to go to shit but it was all gas then I take a heavy smelly shit for you. I know you like to see my asshole winking at you.
    Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Format: XAVC
    Size: 786 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This one is in my living room.
    I put latex cover on the floor and trying to shit.
    It will go very slow, first 10 minutes you can se different poses that i’m pushing and slowly shitting.
    When it will go all out of me, i was smearing it on my ass, on my cunt, boobs, belly, in different positions from back and then front.
    I lay down to it and smearing by moving my body. I was trying put anal plug to my shitty ass, but it was too wide. next time i will use clasic dildo
    When was my body complete covered by shit, i grab the anal plug, smear shit on it and lick it, put them to my mouth.
    Keywords: shitting, closeup, living room, poop, detail, pushing
    Models: Alisea

Duration: 16 min 35 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

After some time, i was finaly some time to make another scat video.
    This time, i found nice pink nylons and firt idea what to do with them, was make them dirty
    I put them on, stand up to the bath, and start pushing. it was go hard and slow, but some shit was there.
    i helped with some water, so there is some enema as well. fill up my ass with water, put on the nylons and push out water with nice shit to them.
    then i was smearing it, sitting on the edge of the bath, it was realy nice feeling.
    i play with it and realy enjoy this game
    Shooting on Canon 60D, Full HD 1080p, 50mm lens.
    Models: Alisea

Duration: 13 min 26 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL "Мoments of poop" vol 3
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
    * That video is THIRD PART (vol 3) in this video you see ALL shit moments from THIRD season (over 30 videos) from "N1ght Scat TRiP” to “sh1т'N'sh1т (2 in 1)” (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL “Мoments of poop” vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL “Мoments of poop” vol 2 (with ALL video from second season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it)! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL “Мoments of poop” COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM ALL 3 SEASONS SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information